Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spoke too soon! Shes currently on live. Someone asked about her getting a dog and she said something like i cant get one at the moment because- well i will speak about that soon actually…. Said she will share it with us soon. Im guessing shes buying a house/moving out?
The fans 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️You’d be good on loose women or celeb bake off !!! What’s up with these plebs ? She’s not a chat show presenter or a celebrity !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The orange beast mobile is now listed as SORN on dvla website (finally!!) So if he turns up in it this weekend it's still not road legal. No MOT either.
Maybe not.

I spoke too soon! Shes currently on live. Someone asked about her getting a dog and she said something like i cant get one at the moment because- well i will speak about that soon actually…. Said she will share it with us soon. Im guessing shes buying a house/moving out?
Well let’s me honest he’s had all that time to plot getting rid of her, there’s probably been crisis talks at the farm all day long yesterday, she’s gotta go, imagine coming back after a month in the DR to her. She needs to move on and out and allow him get on with his personal life how he chooses without her lurking, I’m completely Team Ash on this subject.

Attachments

She was on a live and was speaking about what cups/ mugs she will buy when she moves house.
Also she said she wants another baby but has to find a partner first.

Reactions: 5
What makes me sick is every little event or fundraiser that is advertised (or re advertised by cashley) has no pics of A, no pics of the foundation logo, no pics of statistics or childhood cancer info. No pics of the businesses or people organising. Nothing. Check his last post. EVERY photo is him. It’s sickening. 8 photos. Is this the ASHLEY CAIN FOUNDATION??? Him and the orange car oh and one of his side kick body by Matty. Body by Matty (cousin/brother forgotten) who saw a great opportunity to provide an online coaching subscription aimed at women as he knew most of his followers arrived from cash. Business opportunity right there 💰

She was on a live and was speaking about what cups/ mugs she will buy when she moves house.
Also she said she wants another baby but has to find a partner first.
I watched a bit of the live she said she wouldn’t get with someone at the moment either. She said people need to stop asking about her and cashley as it’s old news.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What makes me sick is every little event or fundraiser that is advertised (or re advertised by cashley) has no pics of A, no pics of the foundation logo, no pics of statistics or childhood cancer info. No pics of the businesses or people organising. Nothing. Check his last post. EVERY photo is him. It’s sickening. 8 photos. Is this the ASHLEY CAIN FOUNDATION??? Him and the orange car oh and one of his side kick body by Matty. Body by Matty (cousin/brother forgotten) who saw a great opportunity to provide an online coaching subscription aimed at women as he knew most of his followers arrived from cash. Business opportunity right there 💰

I watched a bit of the live she said she wouldn’t get with someone at the moment either. She said people need to stop asking about her and cashley as it’s old news.
Well she can’t exactly blame people for asking when they’re meant to be split up but she still there picking his feet & hovering around his family.

Her real grieving process will begin as soon as she’s left that family, all this time she’s just been papering over the cracks & masking it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The audacity, I can’t get over these,, telling folk how to make money to hand over to them to pay their wages!
it beggars belief, it really does!
💯 Ashley is behind this fundraiser at the weekend, I can guarantee that the only place anything raised from that will be going straight into his back pocket. I wonder if they volunteer how much is made?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
The audacity, I can’t get over these,, telling folk how to make money to hand over to them to pay their wages!
💯 Ashley is behind this fundraiser at the weekend, I can guarantee that the only place anything raised from that will be going straight into his back pocket. I wonder if they volunteer how much is made?
how many times can they put COMMUNITY? Is that to make up for cumminity error? 🤣

‘Saved spare change jar’ - hand directly to cashley

yes, it will be interesting to see whether they announce a total for this weekend. I doubt it.

Last edited:
Maybe not.

Well let’s me honest he’s had all that time to plot getting rid of her, there’s probably been crisis talks at the farm all day long yesterday, she’s gotta go, imagine coming back after a month in the DR to her. She needs to move on and out and allow him get on with his personal life how he chooses without her lurking, I’m completely Team Ash on this subject.
Has it been reported as on the road illegally ?

Reactions: 1
Not been funny saf needs to heal and grieve properly first before she hunts out a partner and to have a baby they might already have children and not want anymore there's more to just clicking fingers and wanting another baby. I think she been stashing her book money and ad money away and willPurchase a house or maybe having one built on a little estate that's why she can't say till it's signed and finished. But least she moving out at some point. I think now it's time to move on and start her life ash obviously is but once she does will Ash start to need saf and maybe want her back if things don't work out for him in the long run. Hope she makes up with her family and has support when she does move out. Or maybe she should get a friend to move in with her and have that person there so she not feeling alone. She could honestly smash it without Ash but she still loves him he made the decision to split and that's why she gets annoyed on lives because if Ash clicked his fingers let's get back together she would its obvious and I think the family and Ash have said you can stay but need to sort out a place to move out to she been very quiet on her stories not like her at all and the knome the micro penis

If there’s any sealed buckets will they be disclosing the amount raised and counting it with witnesses?
Probably not…

Not been funny saf needs to heal and grieve properly first before she hunts out a partner and to have a baby they might already have children and not want anymore there's more to just clicking fingers and wanting another baby. I think she been stashing her book money and ad money away and willPurchase a house or maybe having one built on a little estate that's why she can't say till it's signed and finished. But least she moving out at some point. I think now it's time to move on and start her life ash obviously is but once she does will Ash start to need saf and maybe want her back if things don't work out for him in the long run. Hope she makes up with her family and has support when she does move out. Or maybe she should get a friend to move in with her and have that person there so she not feeling alone. She could honestly smash it without Ash but she still loves him he made the decision to split and that's why she gets annoyed on lives because if Ash clicked his fingers let's get back together she would its obvious and I think the family and Ash have said you can stay but need to sort out a place to move out to she been very quiet on her stories not like her at all and the knome the micro penis
It’ll be hard for her without Ashley.
She’ll be the one to crack first with the questions.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Lots of questions and still not a single answer. The money is going straight in their pocket, when it should be going towards cancer.

Reactions: 12
I am gobsmacked at the audacity of him though, cruising around in his tit-mobile whilst it’s never been legally roadworthy. It’s not as if it’s an unrecognisable little car either, it’s bright bleeping orange and he splashes it all over social media 🙈 I think that says it all to be honest. Thinks he’s above everything and everyone, all hail cashley

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Saffs feeling the pressure, being a lady of leisure, questions are starting to stress her….. ashley doesn’t want to be together 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Whoopsie.

Where’s all his fans now saying,
“Leave him alone, he’s just lost his daughter. He can do what he wants.”
The comments really get me !
you’re amazing
True legend
Inspirational
Let’s go champ
What’s up with these cretins !!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I freaking detest these creatures. Why can't the Orange Brigade open their eyes....people are donating thousands continuously to Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby...they have been pocketing 99% of PUBLIC'S money...occasionally donating 10k to a child...let's say they have donated 250k between children and the hospital equipment....the scammers are still holding at least 1.6 million (that's not including the direct debit donations)...then they are being praised for any donations they make....WAKE UP PEOPLE.....The soulless, scammers haven't donated a penny of their own money.

Whoopsie.

Where’s all his fans now saying,
“Leave him alone, he’s just lost his daughter. He can do what he wants.”
Freaking embarrassment the both of them. They have dragged their daughter's name & childhood cancer through the mud. Those that cheer/brown nose them on have to be mentally challenged.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting you
[

Not necessarily university, but you need a dental nursing diploma…so she isn’t a qualified dental
Nurse. More lies.
I personally don't think she was a dental nurse I think more receptionist at a dentist

Reactions: 2
Just watched Greedy Freeby....bless her, she has a 2 hour drive in front of her 🙄 ....she really boils my piss...a conniving, devious, soulless individual...some think it's all the Garden Gnome's fault.....but for me they are equally despicable....sorry for the random rants this morning 🤪🤣

I am gobsmacked at the audacity of him though, cruising around in his tit-mobile whilst it’s never been legally roadworthy. It’s not as if it’s an unrecognisable little car either, it’s bright bleeping orange and he splashes it all over social media 🙈 I think that says it all to be honest. Thinks he’s above everything and everyone, all hail cashley
tit-mobile....feckin class! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.