Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she wasn’t a qualified dental
Nurse either, I might be wrong, but it was right back in the early threads. . somebody looked into it. No trace.
I did because when I first learned of their story I couldn't believe a RN had no clue what Leukemia was and later how she should be treating her dying baby.. Nothing to qualify her as any type of nurse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New fundraiser Absolutely African at some pub £35 a ticket 😱 100% net profits so after they've paid for everything what's happening at the event be very very very little going to the foundation....I'm thinking this has been set up by saf and Ash another way to spend money but use the foundation as the smokescreen

• Sick
Reactions: 3
New fundraiser Absolutely African at some pub £35 a ticket 😱 100% net profits so after they've paid for everything what's happening at the event be very very very little going to the foundation....I'm thinking this has been set up by saf and Ash another way to spend money but use the foundation as the smokescreen
I’ve just seen that!
you read my mind!

I wonder how long it will be before they make themselves involved in this????
Funny either of them even mentioned it 😡
You are welcome!

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve just seen that!
you read my mind!

You are welcome!
Don't see them 2 doing anything like what Sl is doing do we? to much like hard work for them because it means they won't be centre of attention the actual foundation would for a change 🤯

I’ve just seen that!
you read my mind!

You are welcome!
They probably didn’t have a clue about the meeting but once they see this story/status they will get in there pretending they’re up to date. They don’t give a crap about childhood cancer they’re not actively doing anything.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how long it will take for them to realise where Charlotte was today and make it about them 🥴🥴
They would have 💯 mentioned it today, if they had it as a priority to remember (as they bloody should as trustees of the Azaylia foundation, charity for children cancer!!) they’ve both been in stories loads.
it wasn't important to them, they forgot, nobody put it in the office diary, coz nee fucker is there!

Reactions: 5
Already made it about them, after charlottes news,, by handing over a poxy 10k threw clenched fists and gritted teeth , why not 11,500 if that’s all the boy needs,
😡 it wouldnt surprise me that they have a clause over these donations… that should treatment not go ahead (for whatever reason) that the monies belongs to TAF and need to be returned, but that bit won’t be shouted about, private information!

Reactions: 12
The boy they've donated to only needs another £1500 to reach his target and the greedy bastards couldn't give him it?
Iv just seen he needs £1500 I can't even believe they can't just give him it like WHAT THE ACTUAL duck is wrong with them greedy bastards...sorry for the language but honestly man🤬

AS IF they have deleted mine and another person's comment off georginas comment eeeee I'm fuming

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Iv just seen he needs £1500 I can't even believe they can't just give him it like WHAT THE ACTUAL duck is wrong with them greedy bastards...sorry for the language but honestly man🤬
Nice to see they are deleting comments on the post again too…what kind of reputable charity needs to do that. I’m sure SL never has to worry about comments left on their page because they actually do meaningful things and have not become work shy influencers on the back of their dreadful situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how many times she mentioned the word work on her story ?
work on aesthetics
Work on AF
work on admin
Work on catching up on stuff
🙈🙈

Nice to see they are deleting comments on the post again too…what kind of reputable charity needs to do that. I’m sure SL never has to worry about comments left on their page because they actually do meaningful things and have not become work shy influencers on the back of their dreadful situation.
Anyone screenshot ?

AS IF they have deleted mine and another person's comment off georginas comment eeeee I'm fuming
What did you comment

Reactions: 1
Did you comment too? My comment was replying to another person who commented agreeing and saying the £1500 was spare change to them it was litrally gone seconds later

What did you comment
I just agreed with the person who originally commented on georginas comment...saying its disgusting when £1500 is spare to change to what they are sat on

Anyone else notice how many times she mentioned the word work on her story ?
work on aesthetics
Work on AF
work on admin
Work on catching up on stuff
🙈🙈

Anyone screenshot ?
I never managed too because they were deleted as quick as they posted I did see though that the foundation had liked snout---somethings comment haha sorry I can't remember there name 🤣

Reactions: 1
Did you comment too? My comment was replying to another person who commented agreeing and saying the £1500 was spare change to them it was litrally gone seconds later

I just agreed with the person who originally commented on georginas comment...saying its disgusting when £1500 is spare to change to what they are sat on
I commented too…in a similar vein. Gone in 60 seconds.
Wonder if it was the 35k a year comment moderator they’ve employed or Georgina who is doing it for free in hopes one day she’ll be invited to live with them at rhe farm!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.