Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna sound a bit loopy here.. but did they bury an empty coffin?
😔 It’s confusing isn’t it.
who knows with them and this 🎪 but I would imagine that yes some of the ashes will have been in the coffin.
I will standby they wanted her with them at home, jewellery ect (cremation) but also wanted a full OTT
funeral to attract more followers/grief tourists, and a huge “grave” to centrepiece the next part of the social media plans to attract donations/fans/ supporters. I mean how many IG stories have been made there? Even a random child reading stories?????????
They couldnt have both, the only way was to purchase a family plot, with the far fetched notion that one day the 3 of them would be all buried together, (they wernt paying for it afterall, we were) otherwise how would they explain/ achieve such an huge plot to focus the future charity around?
Sounds abso mental, I know, but not quite plausible.
They were adamant they wanted that huge plot to decorate at every given IG story opportunity, They were gonna get it one way or another and this was how they achieved it.

They have a huge plot bigger than a normal size
? Sorry not sure who you mean? Azaylias garden? This question was In reply to @Lilylate so I’m not sure what you mean

Does anyone know why they write must say “in support of “ and not to have “On behalf of “? Also , how much do they pay their employees. Ffs a 5 year old could better design their content pages .
View attachment 1329490
Where is this info from please?

Q:- ramp up of the IG stories and Ads.
Who else thinks she wrote this herself, to herself?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
who knows with them and this 🎪 but I would imagine that yes some of the ashes will have been in the coffin.
I will standby they wanted her with them at home, jewellery ect (cremation) but also wanted a full OTT
funeral to attract more followers/grief tourists, and a huge “grave” to centrepiece the next part of the social media plans to attract donations/fans/ supporters. I mean how many IG stories have been made there? Even a random child reading stories?????????
They couldnt have both, the only way was to purchase a family plot, with the far fetched notion that one day the 3 of them would be all buried together, (they wernt paying for it afterall, we were) otherwise how would they explain/ achieve such an huge plot to focus the future charity around?
They were adamant they wanted that huge plot to decorate at every given IG story opportunity, They were gonna get it one way or another and this was how they achieved it.

? Sorry not sure who you mean? Azaylias garden? This question was In reply to @Lilylate so I’m not sure what you mean

This I honestly think yes fair enough you do you and have any kind of funeral you like and burial but however with these 2 the fact it was all for popularity and money this is what sets them apart from any other person whose had to bury a loved one or a child. They made it a big circus to attract attention it wasn't just because they wanted to give her the best send off and she was truly there focus it was because they wanted to be centre of attention. They could have done that without the full circus and 50grand. It should of been personal to them not to the public. They decided themselves that day as some sort of celebrities. People didn't line the streets to mourn Azaylia they wanted to go and see the circus that they seen, to be nosey so that they could say I was there that day weird weird bunch of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did they have a full size plot just a space for an urn?
Got a mate whose a grave digger - he says yes you can bury a urn in a big plot - all depends on how much money you want to shell out. Two coffins in a plot. First ones buried 1800. Next is 1300. If they’re all wanting in the same hole then their precious baby girl is very very deep. Generally a gravestone isn’t installed til 1 year after to allow the soil to settle.
Happy to take grave questions lol I find it fascinating.

Some needs to ask to see her bank accounts !!

#whereisthegfmmoney

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got a mate whose a grave digger - he says yes you can bury a urn in a big plot - all depends on how much money you want to shell out. Two coffins in a plot. First ones buried 1800. Next is 1300. If they’re all wanting in the same hole then their precious baby girl is very very deep. Generally a gravestone isn’t installed til 1 year after to allow the soil to settle.
Happy to take grave questions lol I find it fascinating.

Some needs to ask to see her bank accounts !!

#whereisthegfmmoney
Stopped following them both months ago but she pooped up today on my feed and I had a look and Christ on a bike she's become a full on influencer off the back of her daughters illness and passing,how low can you go,she's created more awareness of the tat she's trying to flog that she has for childhood cancer,both of them are sick in the head.
So the GFM has paid for Ashley’s and Safs plot to

Reactions: 7
That’s a bit odd, I’ve never seen this before on other charity pages.

we don’t know who is employed by TAF. There was the social media job advertised at 35k pro rata. I wouldn’t be surprised if the family are on the payroll somewhere
It’s the link on TAF page if you want to fundraise for them . It’s a bleeping Google docs page that looks like it’s been formatted by a Fuk wit. Seriously, my 93 year old gramps could put together something more professional looking . The content isn’t even centred on the pages 😳

• Haha
The orange army will all be starstruck Sunday with Ashley at the fundraiser as some sort of celebrity 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Im still winning the thread title 🥰🥰🥰🥰 yay for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 backflips all round

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@icthruBS
reposting your pics for request for help.

Thank You

Attachments

@icthruBS
reposting your pics for request for help.

Thank You
I think it means if it's on behalf you've been asked to do it for them if your supporting it's off your own back and you believe in that cause. If that makes sense...I am just guessing though

Yes she definitely wrote them herself. Who would want to see more of her daily life which consists of filling her face mostly. Oh & the gym, I'm sure she just goes in there to pose & straight back out! Boring as fk, fake as fk & dull as dishwater!

Oh bore off saf 10 deep breaths and you were asleep she really doesn't have a clue does she? Iv had 1 panic attack many years ago and tbh I can't even really remember how it went, i suffer with terrible anxiety but again thats not the same as a full on panic attack,but I have a friend who suffers terrible with them and she can be floored off them for days after it's defo not as easy as 10 deep breaths and your asleep 🤦‍♀️
And as for her busy schedule creating crappy ads for Instagram doesn't count as being busy!!

• Heart
She's a total head, yes I said it. She's greedy and her anxiety is related to the fact that she's been dumped by Ash. He doesn't want her and she needs to really come to terms with that. Going to the gym and never seeing results is evidence of that yet again, she is full of tit. duck off Saf and cough up the bloody money you greedy clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.