Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a total head, yes I said it. She's greedy and her anxiety is related to the fact that she's been dumped by Ash. He doesn't want her and she needs to really come to terms with that. Going to the gym and never seeing results is evidence of that yet again, she is full of tit. duck off Saf and cough up the bloody money you greedy clown.
Don’t hold back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No doubt there will be a donation made soon when Ash is back. They're probably thinking they need to start deflecting some of this bad press.

Reactions: 6
😔 It’s confusing isn’t it.
who knows with them and this 🎪 but I would imagine that yes some of the ashes will have been in the coffin.
I will standby they wanted her with them at home, jewellery ect (cremation) but also wanted a full OTT
funeral to attract more followers/grief tourists, and a huge “grave” to centrepiece the next part of the social media plans to attract donations/fans/ supporters. I mean how many IG stories have been made there? Even a random child reading stories?????????
They couldnt have both, the only way was to purchase a family plot, with the far fetched notion that one day the 3 of them would be all buried together, (they wernt paying for it afterall, we were) otherwise how would they explain/ achieve such an huge plot to focus the future charity around?
Sounds abso mental, I know, but not quite plausible.
They were adamant they wanted that huge plot to decorate at every given IG story opportunity, They were gonna get it one way or another and this was how they achieved it.
This I honestly think yes fair enough you do you and have any kind of funeral you like and burial but however with these 2 the fact it was all for popularity and money this is what sets them apart from any other person whose had to bury a loved one or a child. They made it a big circus to attract attention it wasn't just because they wanted to give her the best send off and she was truly there focus it was because they wanted to be centre of attention. They could have done that without the full circus and 50grand. It should of been personal to them not to the public. They decided themselves that day as some sort of celebrities. People didn't line the streets to mourn Azaylia they wanted to go and see the circus that they seen, to be nosey so that they could say I was there that day weird weird bunch of people.
Agree with all of this 100%.
That’s exactly what they’ve done.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah the nurse that didn’t know what leukaemia was! 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄
She’s a dental nurse 😭🤣 the despicable human she is put she was a registered nurse in her bio to improve her image as an aesthetics practitioner… again lying to people.

No love your a dental nurse and hairdresser 🤣🤣

• Wow
She’s a dental nurse 😭🤣 the despicable human she is put she was a registered nurse in her bio to improve her image as an aesthetics practitioner… again lying to people.

No love your a dental nurse and hairdresser 🤣🤣
I’m sure she wasn’t a qualified dental
Nurse either, I might be wrong, but it was right back in the early threads. . somebody looked into it. No trace.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure she wasn’t a qualified dental
Nurse either, I might be wrong, but it was right back in the early threads. . somebody looked into it. No trace.

🤣🤣 Lol that doesn’t surprise me! Fakeness and lies! I genuinely do think she gets anxious… because she knows they have behaved badly and are in borrowed time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 Lol that doesn’t surprise me! Fakeness and lies! I genuinely do think she gets anxious… because she knows they have behaved badly and are in borrowed time.
Anxious about being found out

Pair of cunts
Just saying karma and all , i wouldn't shed a tear if these two pieces of tit got cancer

They've made a mockery of people with cancer

This made me laugh in the fundraising guide that TAF has put online- instructions on how to collect donations. Funny they can't follow their own guidelines 😅😅

Safs in the gym again...funny that when she knows Ash is on his way home 😑
How does she have the rime
Isn't she working day and night helping kids with cancer and also doing her own job and earning her own money ? Na the twit isn't working at all just dipping her hand into the donated funds

• Heart
She looks great, tummy tuck? Turkey? I’m no expert

💯 definetely, the heartache and pain she feels, is the loss of Azaylia, the anxiety is pure worry of what’s to come because what they have done and they didn’t pull the plan off. I think it’s probably been worse recently as Ashley has been away, who I think is able to brush it off and probably reassures her when she takes her fears about it all to him.
I would not want to be her, I couldn’t personally do it, I would have come clean a long while back.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember when this account was set up? Suddenly after a TAF donation announcement. I’m sure it isn’t the staff at the paediatrics but AC writing and running that…

Pic 2 . Is this hello fresh? 🤔🤣
I agree, I think that’s been part of the deal,,, that they let TAF handle their IG. The wording on the very first post thanking him and her for the donation was a dead giveaway likewise with this post,, got Cain and vorajee written all over it

She looks great, tummy tuck? Turkey? I’m no expert

💯 definetely, the heartache and pain she feels, is the loss of Azaylia, the anxiety is pure worry of what’s to come because what they have done and they didn’t pull the plan off. I think it’s probably been worse recently as Ashley has been away, who I think is able to brush it off and probably reassures her when she takes her fears about it all to him.
I would not want to be her, I couldn’t personally do it, I would have come clean a long while back.
Clever camera angles… learned from other influencers. If you look closely she’s sucked her belly in with her pelvis tilted. Makes people appear slimmer but from the side looks like a ducks arse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember that picture a fan posted of when she met them a few weeks ago on holiday. She looks nothing like that gym picture!

Reactions: 10
She is cooking the family food in her gym stuff and probably sweaty hair. At least have a wash and get changed.

Unless she videos these before she went the gym

Reactions: 3
Clever camera angles… learned from other influencers. If you look closely she’s sucked her belly in with her pelvis tilted. Makes people appear slimmer but from the side looks like a ducks arse 🤣🤣
Yes ! God I couldn’t be bothered with all this fakeness , I’d rather look like a king Edward spud 😂

• Haha
It’s full sized
Thanks, is that a normal thing for your family or was their a reason behind that decision? With it not being commen practise with cremations.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the Messiah returns, I bet his mum, sis and aunt get a better response from him then Saf will. He is gonna come crashing down to earth with a bang after all those shenanigans after a month in DR, then back to the farm, the British weather, Sharing personal space with Saf and the rest of the clan. 🥴🥴🥴 I bet he will be like a bear with a so head after the novelty of his own bed wears off.
I wonder what the sleeping arrangements are at the farm? Do you think he shares with Saf?

Last edited:
Thanks, is that a normal thing for your family or was their a reason behind that decision? With it not being commen practise with cremations.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the Messiah returns, I bet his mum, sis and aunt get a better response from him then Saf will. He is gonna come crashing down to earth with a bang after all those shenanigans after a month in DR, then back to the farm, the British weather, Sharing personal space with Saf and the rest of the clan. 🥴🥴🥴 I bet he will be like a bear with a so head after the novelty of his own bed wears off.
I wonder what the sleeping arrangements are at the farm? Do you think he shares with Saf?
Ash Saf and his ego that’s some threesome 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.