Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE\]
A few people got upset here about this (not us regulars) saying it was ridiculous, absurd, crazy. It’s not ridiculous at all, it’s very very possible. This is what the do in other countries, Germany for sure. They bury the urn of ashes, less any ashes requested for jewellery, or for family members ect.
it’s quite plausible. Maybe they wanted cremation, as they wanted her always close to them (I think this would be my choice actually thinking about it) but also wanted the fanfare of a grave or garden as they call it clue could be in “garden”

However in Germany, They don’t have a coffin, right enough or a parade through the streets with said Urn, but similar as in a place to bury ashes.
[/QUOTE\]

No I don’t believe she is buried there and that’s their choice.
It’s the lies they’ve spun.
Yes it’s Azaylia’s garden and not Azaylia’s resting place.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE\]

No I don’t believe she is buried there and that’s their choice.
It’s the lies they’ve spun.
Yes it’s Azaylia’s garden and not Azaylia’s resting place.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Exactly, Me neither, nobody would make that up, it’s too mental to be made up- and the “family member” knew too much that’s since been true aswell.

Entirely their choice, compulsive liars

Reactions: 3
Exactly.

The duck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
A few people got upset here about this (not us regulars) saying it was ridiculous, absurd, crazy. It’s not ridiculous at all, it’s very very possible. This is what the do in other countries, Germany for sure. They bury the urn of ashes, less any ashes requested for jewellery, or for family members ect.
it’s quite plausible. Maybe they wanted cremation, as they wanted her always close to them (I think this would be my choice actually thinking about it) but also wanted the fanfare of a grave or garden as they call it clue could be in “garden”

However in Germany, They don’t have a coffin, right enough or a parade through the streets with said Urn, but similar as in a place to bury ashes.
[/QUOTE]
Yea we did this had a piss poor funeral because of covid for my father was awful as usually we do go all out for funerals not like these 2 did mind we couldn't have a big wake again because of covid were only allowed 9 people sat separately in the crematorium was horrendous, he was cremated same as my daughter then we all chipped in to get some ashes buried and a headstone, however we wernt granted a full burial plot just a small plot as obviously we didn't have a coffin etc so how these 2 managed to do all they did is infuriating but again money talks doesn't it. We kept ashes back to allow for necklace ring or whatever between siblings

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m sure he has an email address.
Arnt the employees responsible for the TAF page? Whilst Ash and Saf are busy doing other stuff

Has anyone seen this on SL? What a really great idea.
Now that is creating a legacy ! Creating real awareness , doing meaningful deeds to those who need it .

• Heart
Ive blocked and reported there accounts they drive me mad and get me angry she did a live this morning moaning how trolls are to her and on and on and she just grates on me and Ash reported his account for smoking we the cigars I'm off here now they won't get caught eventually they will fade away with all the money that's it but they will never get the dignity back and disgrace pair of them poor azaylia if I was looking down I'd be ashamed of all the fake bullshit most fake couple or non couple going loads are seeing it but just unfollow they not worth a follow or engagement I'm done over and out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now that is creating a legacy ! Creating real awareness , doing meaningful deeds to those who need it .
I am not joking when I say, they should hand over what’s left to Charlotte / Sophies Legacy. That would be a real change, not like the bullshit they promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive blocked and reported there accounts they drive me mad and get me angry she did a live this morning moaning how trolls are to her and on and on and she just grates on me and Ash reported his account for smoking we the cigars I'm off here now they won't get caught eventually they will fade away with all the money that's it but they will never get the dignity back and disgrace pair of them poor azaylia if I was looking down I'd be ashamed of all the fake bullshit most fake couple or non couple going loads are seeing it but just unfollow they not worth a follow or engagement I'm done over and out
I would hope people on this thread don’t follow them as it adds to their following count

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yea we did this had a piss poor funeral because of covid for my father was awful as usually we do go all out for funerals not like these 2 did mind we couldn't have a big wake again because of covid were only allowed 9 people sat separately in the crematorium was horrendous, he was cremated same as my daughter then we all chipped in to get some ashes buried and a headstone, however we wernt granted a full burial plot just a small plot as obviously we didn't have a coffin etc so how these 2 managed to do all they did is infuriating but again money talks doesn't it. We kept ashes back to allow for necklace ring or whatever between siblings
[/QUOTE]
I would hope people on this thread don’t follow them as it adds to their following count
I don’t, no way would I add a single follow onto their IG numbers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Good to see the little man is still working hard helping children with cancer and not posting more tit posed fr photos , that would just means he's a bleep right

@ misslovely35
Sorry about you dad. ❤🥲♥

You’ve just hit the nail 👏, they were told no, that you can’t have a plot if you are cremated…… so they bought the buriel plot anyway (supposedly for her and him! 😔) , as they wanted it both ways, cremation and a circus of a “ garden” to focus / centrepiece got theirs platform stories/ grief tourists and scam charity.
Does anybody know if you can have a gravestone on a plot that isn’t occupied other than with ashes? I thought they would have had a gravestone for her by now. (Out of the GFM of course as that will have been included

Did I remember reading that the funeral director is a good family friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hae to laugh at his photos oh how cool and edgy as

And relaxed all these "in the moment *photos are

I bet the sad twit spends so much time getting the "right " photo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to keep posing in the gym? She doesn’t need to post a daily pic of her there for us to know she’s doing sweet F A else with her day! Alright for some eh

Reactions: 6
Saf in the gym again this afternoon. Nuffield, that's an expensive gym aswell- when I was a member of one of theirs it was £50 a month.

Was it a TV show that others were on with Ashley or just himself he's posted a video with his usual back-flip saying its a wrap guys I hate violence but I wish some one would knock him down a few pegs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was it a TV show that others were on with Ashley or just himself he's posted a video with his usual back-flip saying its a wrap guys I hate violence but I wish some one would knock him down a few pegs
Yeah a tv show with others. X

I see so he's just making it all about himself trying to portray that anyways xx
Yep.
He was out there with athletes and coaches filming a possible gladiator type show.
Athletes vs public.
Challenges and eliminations.
X

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I feel the same as others here it’s pointless they will keep getting away with all the scams and conning of people less educated than themselves! Sickening all of them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.