Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saf in the gym again this afternoon. Nuffield, that's an expensive gym aswell- when I was a member of one of theirs it was £50 a month.
She was also in a supplement shop earlier buying fat burners for £35 saying they better work ect 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she selling her "shacket" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saf in the gym again this afternoon. Nuffield, that's an expensive gym aswell- when I was a member of one of theirs it was £50 a month.
Yeah it is. I get nhs discount so pay less. She did used to tell people she’s a nurse but you have to show proof so doubt she gets an nhs discount

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw Matty Moore partner and kid in tesco. As per usual he wasn’t with them. Too busy working at clib100? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just saw Matty Moore partner and kid in tesco. As per usual he wasn’t with them. Too busy working at clib100? 😏
I am creased every time somebody says “clib100”
I think it should go in the wiki for newcomers.
I know this is a very serious subject, but honestly there has been so many chuckles along the way, proper laugh out loud moments. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When is there any work actually done ?
never!

it's just drivel,it's like when people say they're giving "110%" well..you can't ..they just talk rubbish "working day at night" "worked out heart and souls out"

but then EVERY POST IS ABOUT THEM

Ashley will post a photo of his dead daughter soon too, but that's it, nothing about other children
absolutely zero

Reactions: 4
Stopped following them both months ago but she pooped up today on my feed and I had a look and Christ on a bike she's become a full on influencer off the back of her daughters illness and passing,how low can you go,she's created more awareness of the tat she's trying to flog that she has for childhood cancer,both of them are sick in the head.

Reactions: 12
I am creased every time somebody says “clib100”
I think it should go in the wiki for newcomers.
I know this is a very serious subject, but honestly there has been so many chuckles along the way, proper laugh out loud moments. 🤣🤣🤣
Lot’s of chuckles! They give us a lot to laugh about, money stealing aside

Reactions: 4
At one point my autocorrect would change my club to clib because I was writing it so much. 😂 😂 😂

A leopard never changes its spots. 🐆
Interesting. I just looked on the ITS PLAIN IG page, lots of complaints on there and Trustpilot about people not receiving goods or refunds. Where there's a scam, Ashley is never far away!!

Also the ITS PLAIN IG page refers to Ash being 5ft 10- oh behave!! 🤣🤣

Found these two comments, sorry if they've been posted before.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
@ misslovely35
Sorry about you dad. ❤🥲♥

You’ve just hit the nail 👏, they were told no, that you can’t have a plot if you are cremated…… so they bought the buriel plot anyway (supposedly for her and him! 😔) , as they wanted it both ways, cremation and a circus of a “ garden” to focus / centrepiece got theirs platform stories/ grief tourists and scam charity.
Does anybody know if you can have a gravestone on a plot that isn’t occupied other than with ashes? I thought they would have had a gravestone for her by now. (Out of the GFM of course as that will have been included

Did I remember reading that the funeral director is a good family friend?
Yes you can, a close family member of ours died, was cremated and his ashes are buried with a headstone in our local cemetery

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why they write must say “in support of “ and not to have “On behalf of “? Also , how much do they pay their employees. Ffs a 5 year old could better design their content pages .
2A42C355-6930-4724-8418-EF6FB969BAA3.png

Does anyone know why they write must say “in support of “ and not to have “On behalf of “? Also , how much do they pay their employees. Ffs a 5 year old could better design their content pages .
View attachment 1329490
That’s a bit odd, I’ve never seen this before on other charity pages.

we don’t know who is employed by TAF. There was the social media job advertised at 35k pro rata. I wouldn’t be surprised if the family are on the payroll somewhere

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.