Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saf is ruining her rep all by herself. I don’t think the ‘influencer’ life is something everyone can do! She must begging companies to do ads because it’s clear that charisma is not where her strengths lay.

I’ve never been so disgusted by someone’s behaviour. Imagine your claim to fame being the death of your child. She’s a vile person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No transparency and conflicts of interest all the time. Everytime.
Absolutely no confidence in this scam charity and it’s really annoying they are still playing the public after taking the gfm donations as their personal spend spend spend on utter shite fund.

So she’s now selling clothes on vinted….
What’s her username?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This really annoys me who puts there self live at the gym unless they are a personal trainer, who even cares she's been to the gym once this year she won't go again for another year. Does she want a golden sticker well done saf now duck off 🤯 can tell Ashley's coming home coming cos she's been to the gym for a whole 30 minutes the absolute plonker!

Give them some time to grieve is she having a laugh they already done that man long ago there past that.
Well I was going to say something but think you said it all for me there! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How come we’re suddenly seeing this best friend of Saf’s? I don’t think she’s ever mentioned her before or did I miss something?

Oh ffs I’m so dumb
I clicked for a nosey too haha but it just sent me to the App Store to download vinted so I just left it. Maybe someone could take one for the team and screen shot what tit she’s selling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reviews on her Vinted “let’s go champ”
The zombies are queuing up to buy her old tat while she’s only wearing labels these days.

Maybe someone could take one for the team and screen shot what tit she’s selling 😂
Primark boohoo supermarket brands all in a size she hasn’t seen in a while. 8/10
Bet they tell themselves it’s all going to the AF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t click on the link, that’s how she gets paid 😡
i could be wrong but I'm sure they only get paid if the app is downloaded and registered some you even have to be actively using for a while before there's any kind of payment, like make a first purchase or sell an item. She's scraping the barrel with these ad links. The hello fresh one I could sign up pay for delivery then refer a friend with a link and they would get the exact same discount as she's posting and id get my next lot for free all she will be gettin is free from them is food the beg what she is. Won't even do her grocery shopping if its coming out of her pocket

Reactions: 11
Hello fresh, vinted, etc must just know she’s got a lot of easily led, easy manipulated, basic motherfuckers who don’t know how to critically think, so think her target audience will boost them sales

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello fresh, vinted, etc must just know she’s got a lot of easily led, easy manipulated, basic motherfuckers who don’t know how to critically think, so think her target audience will boost them sales
100% they would of seen her comments I swear most of her followers would buy her farts bottled 🤮 there obsessed to the point of stalker obsessed they act like they know her personally on a level only they know like there connected its weird id be scared haha. The best of it is she wouldn't even acknowledge them on the street can tell a mile off she's a stuck up Cunexttuesday to put it polite 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And it’s the woman who “accepted” the 101k donation . She was heading up the research . Something weird about all this .
Same with Dr Francis, they donated to his research too.
Something is most definitely off.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How come we’re suddenly seeing this best friend of Saf’s? I don’t think she’s ever mentioned her before or did I miss
How come we’re suddenly seeing this best friend of Saf’s? I don’t think she’s ever mentioned her before or did I miss something?
I thought Nikshaw was her bestie 🤔

Somebody help this girl out, she’s clueless.
To say there are no facts. Pic 1.
I’m going to set that record straight…

Pics 2 & 3. The ORIGINAL mission statement.
NOTICE HOW THIS STATES TAF WILL WORK WITH FAMILIES TO FUND AND DELIVER MAGICAL EXPERIENCES INTO THEIR DAILY LIVES…

Pic 4.
The STORY that TAF put out stating they will NO LONGER be focussing on magical experiences. (Highlighted at the bottom)

Pic 5. The new updated mission. Which took them FOUR WEEKS to change.
There are dates in pictures 2 and 5 to confirm this.

I rest my case. 🧑‍⚖️
Well, apparently if we read her book, we will stop questionning them 🤣🤣🤣
For some reason tonight's posts on here are cracking me up 😂😂😂.

A new trustee for TAF ?
Better make the kids they donated $10k to Trustees as well. I smell somethin' 🐟 🐟 going on..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She mentioned her before azaylia. I used to live up the road from her so I probably remember because of that.

Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.

Good point. Where did all those toys go?

Reactions: 2
All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.

She’s painfully thick I sell stuff on Vinted and have done quite well I made over £300 in 3 days but I sell stuff at silly prices as buyer fees an postage soon add up! That boohoo stuff shouldn’t be up for more than £1.50!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.