Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a foundation that so many of there idiots I mean followers claim does so much!! They can't even consistently post on the TAF page the last grid post was 26th May obviously about saf unless it wouldn't of been posted!! I defo think it will fold. Ashley couldn't give a tit about that now that's clear to see he's fighting fearlessly for himself and that is it! Safs as much use a chocolate fireguard and we'll the other ones who get paid 35k a year to delete comments need sacked!!

Another fundraising day they must be running out!! Wonder if head actually makes an appearance
They canā€™t spell ā€˜fundraisingā€™ or even Ashlee surname!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

They canā€™t spell ā€˜fundraisingā€™ or even Ashleyā€™s surname!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whys her face look funny her lips above the mole so full of filler looks like it's going wrong its ageing her even more she looks so much better natural on the days back in hospital on her highlights more natural less filler and so pretty I think she so low and rock bottom she trying to make herself more attractive to Ash but it ain't working its making her go further away bet he's dreading coming back to clinger at the farm he BE back a week then will he onto the next thing so he's out the way of her. I feel sorry for her in a way but then she does stupid things and proves that she is selfish alot I truly believe she only cared about azaylia and now won't truly help other kids have a chance of living because her baby didn't get to. She quick to buy new sliders new tat for the grave saff come off insta for 6 month and maybe just maybe you might see life is for living not on social media if she disappeared for 6 month everyone would forget her and she be back to been a nobody. Ash he always been in the spotlight one way or another and he still will be. Her brother sided with her to support her and she all she has sad really. Andrea if your reading this reach out to saf and try fix things offer an olive branch I didn't speak to my dad for 4 years now relationship we let thing lie and moved forward and its great now I missed having that relationship. Life's to short to hold grudges to your family and imagine God forbid if anything happened to her mum or her they both would feel so guilt ridden for not reaching out sooner. Also saff and her was best friends her dad left at age 7 and Andrea had to do a newspaper round and take the kids with her and work children's parties for money Andrea did try her best to bring up the kids with morals and manners but saff has let fame just go to her head and dropped every member of her family for it and once it's dried up who she got
No way will she come off social media. It's all she has ever wanted. Been a fame chaser for most of her life! Very sad really, especially how she has ( I was going to say achieved it) but that doesn't sit right. But you get my drift!

Saf rushed to get a blue tick on her Instagram. According to google sources you have to apply and show ID to get verified? This was not long after A passed. Why was that so important?
Because she's always been desperate to be in her eyes..famous! At any cost! I mean let's not forget her daughter was so poorly in hospital yet these assholes are snapping pics of themselves and their clothes in the hospital toilets! Who in their right mind would think to do that! šŸ¤Æ

No way will she come off social media. It's all she has ever wanted. Been a fame chaser for most of her life! Very sad really, especially how she has ( I was going to say achieved it) but that doesn't sit right. But you get my drift!

Because she's always been desperate to be in her eyes..famous! At any cost! I mean let's not forget her daughter was so poorly in hospital yet these assholes are snapping pics of themselves and their clothes in the hospital toilets! Who in their right mind would even think or want to do that! šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 8

Because she's always been desperate to be in her eyes..famous! At any cost! I mean let's not forget her daughter was so poorly in hospital yet these assholes are snapping pics of themselves and their clothes in the hospital toilets! Who in their right mind would think to do that! šŸ¤Æ
Donā€™t think people get how desperate she is. Are you from Nuneaton?

Her eyes have disappeared

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this so called mother pratā€™s about demos a ready proportion meal like a grown womanchildā€™s cook along

Ashā€™s mum on standby to stir and handle the hot pan.

Good to see Saf working hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went to have a nose on her Instagram and she is live. In the gym, walking at a slow pace.
I lasted 10 seconds, her voice makes me want to scream. Awful human. Ashley is also an awful human. Infact everyone associated with TAF is disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Telling her BEST FRIEND Ellie that she did 55 miles on the bike ride. Shouldnā€™t her best friend know that?

Also that isnā€™t nuffield gym where she usually goes. So she can afford two memberships?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Somebody help this girl out, sheā€™s clueless.
To say there are no facts. Pic 1.
Iā€™m going to set that record straightā€¦

Pics 2 & 3. The ORIGINAL mission statement.
NOTICE HOW THIS STATES TAF WILL WORK WITH FAMILIES TO FUND AND DELIVER MAGICAL EXPERIENCES INTO THEIR DAILY LIVESā€¦

Pic 4.
The STORY that TAF put out stating they will NO LONGER be focussing on magical experiences. (Highlighted at the bottom)

Pic 5. The new updated mission. Which took them FOUR WEEKS to change.
There are dates in pictures 2 and 5 to confirm this.

I rest my case. šŸ§‘ā€āš–ļø

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Went to have a nose on her Instagram and she is live. In the gym, walking at a slow pace.
I lasted 10 seconds, her voice makes me want to scream. Awful human. Ashley is also an awful human. Infact everyone associated with TAF is disgusting.
This really annoys me who puts there self live at the gym unless they are a personal trainer, who even cares she's been to the gym once this year she won't go again for another year. Does she want a golden sticker well done saf now duck off šŸ¤Æ can tell Ashley's coming home coming cos she's been to the gym for a whole 30 minutes the absolute plonker!

Somebody help this girl out, sheā€™s clueless.
To say there are no facts. Pic 1.
Iā€™m going to set that record straightā€¦

Pics 2 & 3. The ORIGINAL mission statement.
NOTICE HOW THIS STATES TAF WILL WORK WITH FAMILIES TO FUND AND DELIVER MAGICAL EXPERIENCES INTO THEIR DAILY LIVESā€¦

Pic 4.
The STORY that TAF put out stating they will NO LONGER be focussing on magical experiences. (Highlighted at the bottom)

Pic 5. The new updated mission. Which took them FOUR WEEKS to change.
There are dates in pictures 2 and 5 to confirm this.

I rest my case. šŸ§‘ā€āš–ļø
Give them some time to grieve is she having a laugh they already done that man long ago there past that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.