Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trolls will be made to be the scapegoat, they will throw in the towel eventually, use the mental health card, how the trolls made it impossible for their plans to come to fruition!
Who are the trolls though?
Nobody is trolling them.
People are only asking questions about the GFM money and the proof of it.
It’s Ashley & Safiyya choosing to leave their integrity up for being questioned.
If they are being truthful then there really is no issue.

Or… do you think they will fold before any accounts are due?

X

Reactions: 6
She’s all of a sudden got a best friend now 🥴 what happened to being back in work Saff?. It appears to have lasted a day- the day the split was announced - before you went to get some freebie procedures disguised as ‘training’ and never returned back to your job. Where you trying to show ash what a independent woman you were and what he was missing? Didn’t really commit to that idea did you 😂
Must be amazing ‘working’ two days out of the year and still managing to afford all them holidays and designer material tit that you and Ashley swore would never interest you again. Your tit braids have been in your hair for more days than you’ve worked in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TAF will definitely fold before accounts are due. I can't see any other way out for them.

Reactions: 16
Who are the trolls though?
Nobody is trolling them.
People are only asking questions about the GFM money and the proof of it.
It’s Ashley & Safiyya choosing to leave their integrity up for being questioned.
If they are being truthful then there really is no issue.

Or… do you think they will fold before any accounts are due?

X
Us and the followers that ask genuine questions. Yes I think they will fold before the accounts.

Before these get deleted.
I certainly hope the GFM money is all accounted for like this lady states.
I attempted to add all the deleted comments to wiki today, only allowed half, 150 max, I'm
Going to delete some that arnt really relevant now.
I don’tknow where we go from here in so far as attaching screen shots.
I can only think to attach any new ones at the start of a new thread?
anybody come across this before? Any solution please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Us and the followers that ask genuine questions. Yes I think they will fold before the accounts.

I attempted to add all the deleted comments to wiki today, only allowed half, 150 max, I'm
Going to delete some that arnt really relevant now.
I don’tknow where we go from here in so far as attaching screen shots.
I can only think to attach any new ones at the start of a new thread?
anybody come across this before? Any solution please?
I have seen on other threads a lot of screen shots added at the very beginning with a recap of what there about etc

Reactions: 4
For a foundation that so many of there idiots I mean followers claim does so much!! They can't even consistently post on the TAF page the last grid post was 26th May obviously about saf unless it wouldn't of been posted!! I defo think it will fold. Ashley couldn't give a tit about that now that's clear to see he's fighting fearlessly for himself and that is it! Safs as much use a chocolate fireguard and we'll the other ones who get paid 35k a year to delete comments need sacked!!

Another fundraising day they must be running out!! Wonder if head actually makes an appearance

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely the accounts will still have to be shown even if the foundation has folded
Yes, but there will be some excuse, they borrowed the money? Intended on paying it back? It will be well orchestrated and rehearsed, plotted and planned.
Conniving individuals!

For a foundation that so many of there idiots I mean followers claim does so much!! They can't even consistently post on the TAF page the last grid post was 26th May obviously about saf unless it wouldn't of been posted!! I defo think it will fold. Ashley couldn't give a tit about that now that's clear to see he's fighting fearlessly for himself and that is it! Safs as much use a chocolate fireguard and we'll the other ones who get paid 35k a year to delete comments need sacked!!

Another fundraising day they must be running out!! Wonder if head actually makes an appearance
How funny, Ashley Kain 🤣🤣🤣 he will be raging! How do
People not know how to spell his name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is anyone listening to her on radio? She’s turned on the tears after 3 mins
Link in her stories

What a joke!

Buzz words, the usual:-
Absolutly beautiful, navigate, soooo incredible,
Same old same old stuff, every interview is the same, so practised!
Saff is motivating people all over the world apparently 🤣

Song break now , then they are gonna discuss Ibiza!
so she will have told her that she was in Ibiza for TAf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As usual, Fanny Vorajee has followed her and accompanied her courtesy of The Azaylia “we are doing fuckall for children with cancer” Foundation cult

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doing a live while driving - clearly reading messages that say ‘don’t drive while doing a live’ - she is next level thick as mince. How dare she. How would parents of children killed by drivers in their phones feel about this. Or indeed the police. And, let’s face it, it takes a lot of extra hard big thinking to spout the nonsense she was talking. So angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Is anyone listening to her on radio? She’s turned on the tears after 3 mins
Link in her stories

What a joke!

Buzz words, the usual:-
Absolutly beautiful, navigate, soooo incredible,
Same old same old stuff, every interview is the same, so practised!
Saff is motivating people all over the world apparently 🤣

Song break now , then they are gonna discuss Ibiza!
so she will have told her that she was in Ibiza for TAf
Did they discuss Ibiza

Reactions: 1
Seriously, back to plugging that crappy hello fresh 🤣 couldn’t make it up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.