Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with Dr Francis, they donated to his research too.
Something is most definitely off.
This could explain why they opened a new IG account for the research when a donation was made

All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks like she has done a shop at primark and put the stuff on.
Not even put them on a hanger to make them look nicer

Reactions: 3
This could explain why they opened a new IG account for the research when a donation was made

And what exactly does “on board” mean . I mean nothing they do is above board so does that mean this Dr is on board to scamming . They should be detailing what these members are doing .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.

i honestly don’t think there will be any proceeds with these bad boys 🤣🤣

she does realise (if she did sell anything) that she has to go the the post office and queue up and post the things? Hard work that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[UOTE="Cdinvoice, post: 9943243, member: 8556"]
Exactly this!
She knows he will be moving in those circles once he’s finished his glory
Tours, so she got there first not once but twice! Last week was just a sample, this week she will be going in hard on rubbing shoulders with the Ibiza Elite.
Just when you think she can’t spoil herself anymore she pulls yet another banger out the bag! Anxiety my arse!
The churchyard posts are just so bleeping tedious now, I don’t see any other grieving person posting non stop same old stories of a remembrance garden. The baby isnt even buried there. All for the gram/PR to keep to the algothrims rocking and rolling

@Polly19 what brand are her glasses? I’m
Gonna put this info in the wiki

She heard Jack Grielish jetted off to Ibiza the day after the final. You on Saf, bag yourself a proper footballer!
[/QUOTE]

And what exactly does “on board” mean . I mean nothing they do is above board so does that mean this Dr is on board to scamming . They should be detailing what these members are doing .
How do you known she's not buried there???

I was scrolling through old pics on Ashley's ig, I can't believe how different Saff looks. She really has overdone the filler and whatever else she's done to herself. One thing that bothers me is her bite/jaw, goes off to the side or something?? Like a weird overbite! I know she cant help it but it really triggers me!! Surprised she hasn't used the gfm to pay to get it fixed

Reactions: 8
I was scrolling through old pics on Ashley's ig, I can't believe how different Saff looks. She really has overdone the filler and whatever else she's done to herself. One thing that bothers me is her bite/jaw, goes off to the side or something?? Like a weird overbite! I know she cant help it but it really triggers me!! Surprised she hasn't used the gfm to pay to get it fixed
I know exactly what you mean about the bite makes you wanna just put it straight ha, my friend had this she had to have her jaw broke on 1 side was a very painful procedure however well worth it that was her words. Saf being saf probably hasn't realised she has the over bite

[UOTE="Cdinvoice, post: 9943243, member: 8556"]
Exactly this!
She knows he will be moving in those circles once he’s finished his glory
Tours, so she got there first not once but twice! Last week was just a sample, this week she will be going in hard on rubbing shoulders with the Ibiza Elite.
Just when you think she can’t spoil herself anymore she pulls yet another banger out the bag! Anxiety my arse!
The churchyard posts are just so bleeping tedious now, I don’t see any other grieving person posting non stop same old stories of a remembrance garden. The baby isnt even buried there. All for the gram/PR to keep to the algothrims rocking and rolling

@Polly19 what brand are her glasses? I’m
Gonna put this info in the wiki

She heard Jack Grielish jetted off to Ibiza the day after the final. You on Saf, bag yourself a proper footballer!

[/QUOTE]
A family member came forward and detailed how they were broken into (old house) and were worried Azaylias ashes may have been taken. (Cremated prior to funeral in a private service) Not as far fetched as it sounds, but that’s down to them how they choose to, won’t discuss that, it’s a very individual choice, the point being just makes the mind boggle that the OTT funeral was just part of the social media circus too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A family member came forward and detailed how they were broken into (old house) and were worried Azaylias ashes may have been taken. (Cremated prior to funeral in a private service) Not as far fetched as it sounds, but that’s down to them how they choose to, won’t discuss that, it’s a very individual choice, the point being just makes the mind boggle that the OTT funeral was just part of the social media circus too.
[/QUOTE]
The duck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .

Exactly.
The duck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
[/QUOTE]
A few people got upset here about this (not us regulars) saying it was ridiculous, absurd, crazy. It’s not ridiculous at all, it’s very very possible. This is what the do in other countries, Germany for sure. They bury the urn of ashes, less any ashes requested for jewellery, or for family members ect.
it’s quite plausible. Maybe they wanted cremation, as they wanted her always close to them (I think this would be my choice actually thinking about it) but also wanted the fanfare of a grave or garden as they call it clue could be in “garden”

However in Germany, They don’t have a coffin, right enough or a parade through the streets with said Urn, but similar as in a place to bury ashes.

Reactions: 1
If this is true it’s sick!!
The person who came forward stated a lot of other stuff, about other family stuff, some of the family were annoyed about various aspects of Ashley’s behaviour at the time, it was the time that his Grandma passed, they knew a lot about a lot of different things. That night or night after Ashley did a really expressive rant, almost borderline threatening somebody for something in a roundabout way, then he deleted it.
the person didn’t stay around long, just said what she had to say, answered a few questions she was asked and left.
I can’t remember which # it was in but if you know when grandma died you may find it.

Exactly. Dr Francis is never anywhere to be seen so it makes me wonder what his role is in TAF. As a Trustee he needs to make sure that the other trustees are accountable and spending the money wisely. He clearly just lets Ash and Saf get on with things but it won't reflect well on him or the other new trustee when the tit hits the fan. If it was me, knowing the bad press, I would not be willing to risk my professional reputation by being linked to them.

The whole sham of TAF is badly managed...what exactly are the community ambassadors doing? And the social media manager??

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Dr Francis is never anywhere to be seen so it makes me wonder what his role is in TAF. As a Trustee he needs to make sure that the other trustees are accountable and spending the money wisely. He clearly just lets Ash and Saf get on with things but it won't reflect well on him or the other new trustee when the tit hits the fan. If it was me, knowing the bad press, I would not be willing to risk my professional reputation by being linked to them.

The whole sham of TAF is badly managed...what exactly are the community ambassadors doing? And the social media manager??
I’m sure he has an email address.
Arnt the employees responsible for the TAF page? Whilst Ash and Saf are busy doing other stuff

Has anyone seen this on SL? What a really great idea.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s clear that the obligations of the trustees aren’t being met, although they don’t have to disclose any meetings.
#whereisthemoney

Reactions: 4
Exactly.

A few people got upset here about this (not us regulars) saying it was ridiculous, absurd, crazy. It’s not ridiculous at all, it’s very very possible. This is what the do in other countries, Germany for sure. They bury the urn of ashes, less any ashes requested for jewellery, or for family members ect.
it’s quite plausible. Maybe they wanted cremation, as they wanted her always close to them (I think this would be my choice actually thinking about it) but also wanted the fanfare of a grave or garden as they call it clue could be in “garden”

However in Germany, They don’t have a coffin, right enough or a parade through the streets with said Urn, but similar as in a place to bury ashes.
[/QUOTE]
I have no issue on choices , burial , cremation or both ( as in burying ashes ) . However the entourage and tit show that followed is what shits me . Why weren’t they so open about these aspects ( the child was cremated already ) considering they used public money for a very public funeral.

I would be ashamed to post these....I wouldn't have bought them brand new...let alone 2nd hand. Greedy Freeby's got more front than a cow's got c**t. No wonder she's put all proceeds goes to the Con-Foundation......they will only bring chump change. No doubt she will class this as a hard day's work. Morals of an alley cat the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
@icthruBS I’ve copied this over and deleted last post as there are attached in wrong way……
Reply to your last post:
I know what you Are saying, I’ve no idea, maybe because you don’t get a plot/ grave/ garden with a cremation, only a bench or tree ect later on! perhaps they wanted cremation to keep her close, but also wanted a place to focus on their Instagram stories to people could visit , decorate and keep her name alive for longer.
I know it makes no sense at all but I wouldn’t right it off, there are so many things around it that dont add up,.
But let’s be honest, nothing adds up and Nothing is out of the question with this pair, I meanwho would have thought they would have put themselves before sick kids, used money for self gain, that wasn’t even theirs that’s more unbelievable in my book.

[/QUOTE\]
Clearing out the Primark to make way for all the Gucci.
Wonder if putting “all proceeds go to TAF” is her unique selling point.

The issue is all the lies they’ve spun.

The total lack of any empathy,awareness,morals and the pure greed is astounding but unforgivable unforgettable.
Their daughters legacy? No it’s on them.

People will remember Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee for all the wrong reasons.
It will follow them round like a bad smell and serves them right.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.