Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she sounded like a robot. There is little in her vocabulary. And yes Rome wasn’t built in a day but what are YOU doing Saf to get that bit closer to helping children and families and donating? Nothing.
Rome wasn't built in a day! But Sophies mum has done more for children & families that are suffering in a short amount of time..than they have ever done! Thing is they can't do anything without making it all about them! Sophies legacy actually tells you what they are doing and have done to help. The Azaylia foundation says nothing apart from donate and a few stories shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People need to be asking how were they able to pay off all their debts after the GFM money was raised.

People are being ‘nosey’?
It’s the peoples bloody money.
Hey she has a right cheek. Ha.
I think she’s feeling the heat… more people are noticing things don’t add up. All she has are dismissive insults… time is ticking and she knows it! Ashley is making legit m on y with the reality TV stuff, he’s actually been quite savvy… let her set herself up in the public eye so when it blows up she will come out if this way worse than him!

None of her new celebrity ‘friends’ will want to know her then…

She could have done so much in Azaylias name had she chosen not to be greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she sounded like a robot. There is little in her vocabulary. And yes Rome wasn’t built in a day but what are YOU doing Saf to get that bit closer to helping children and families and donating? Nothing.
She'll still be saying Rome wasn't built in a day in 10 years. Although I doubt the charity will still be up and running then lol

Reactions: 8
And Ashley although his ‘name’ is already established (probably for all the wrong reasons still) he’s not even reaching 10K in likes on his posts and that’s including the bots!

Having a long time until the accounts are due isn’t such a blessing after all.
Ashley doesn’t have much time left in the DR and unless he’s got something else lined up he’ll be back to his misleading ways in the UK.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Do you think he may have bought into Gym king? With the GFM

Reactions: 6
On her tiktok live, she comes across very vacant in the head department. I kept losing signal but i think she said theres stuff deeper than we see between "them" and until they are ready to talk about it they will remain private... im assuming shes talking about Ashley?
Someone also asked when will she move out and her response was again quite vague and that there are things the public is unaware of but when it needs to be spoken about, it will be a clear understanding why shes still at the Farm

Reactions: 5
On her tiktok live, she comes across very vacant in the head department. I kept losing signal but i think she said theres stuff deeper than we see between "them" and until they are ready to talk about it they will remain private... im assuming shes talking about Ashley?
Someone also asked when will she move out and her response was again quite vague and that there are things the public is unaware of but when it needs to be spoken about, it will be a clear understanding why shes still at the Farm
Lol she is definately hanging on in desperation! Bet he's fuming she's still there.

Reactions: 8
She said on her live yestersay that her and Ash have taken the time to split to find themselves again. Both of them because they felt lost and that they still love each other and she lives at the farm because of the love and friendship she has with the family and when the time is right they will come back together and love each other. Basically I think honestly he broke up with her said he needed a year or so to find himself and basically play the field but also said she can stay at the farm and he still loves her and maybe they might get back together down the line so she holding on tight to that and maybe he did it that way so she ain't a loose cannon and keeps tight lipped and he can keep eye on her at the farm when she goes crazy we lives and saying she going to kill herself and I still believe for publicity and deals he will get back with her as a situationship and for a baby to keep money rolling in because they look better together than not and also she probs knows deep down he was always cheating etc. He didn't post about azaylia till she got poorly Andrea set up the nursery the baby shower fetched her from the hospital he didn't he was out partying all the time while she was in hospital for 5 days after baby was born. He didn't want saf then and if azaylia was here now and not been shoved into the spotlight he would be a part time dad every now and then and shagging and that and left saf. She a door mat and deep down she knows she's used by him but she so in love with him can see it in her face how much she loves him even now. She gets touchy on lives and says I'm not keep repeating myself about Ashley

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She said on her live yestersay that her and Ash have taken the time to split to find themselves again. Both of them because they felt lost and that they still love each other and she lives at the farm because of the love and friendship she has with the family and when the time is right they will come back together and love each other. Basically I think honestly he broke up with her said he needed a year or so to find himself and basically play the field but also said she can stay at the farm and he still loves her and maybe they might get back together down the line so she holding on tight to that and maybe he did it that way so she ain't a loose cannon and keeps tight lipped and he can keep eye on her at the farm when she goes crazy we lives and saying she going to kill herself and I still believe for publicity and deals he will get back with her as a situationship and for a baby to keep money rolling in because they look better together than not and also she probs knows deep down he was always cheating etc. He didn't post about azaylia till she got poorly Andrea set up the nursery the baby shower fetched her from the hospital he didn't he was out partying all the time while she was in hospital for 5 days after baby was born. He didn't want saf then and if azaylia was here now and not been shoved into the spotlight he would be a part time dad every now and then and shagging and that and left saf. She a door mat and deep down she knows she's used by him but she so in love with him can see it in her face how much she loves him even now. She gets touchy on lives and says I'm not keep repeating myself about Ashley
witch needs to get some self respect

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s out fishing. Casting his net see if he reels in something better than he’s got on a plate.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Noticed his posts aren't been well responded or liked as much and even the so called z listers aren't commenting as much I think people are silently cottoning on but just won't speak out because will look bad on a grieving so called father and mother. Her book has been half priced now and no longer the bestseller. Her In the style range has now been discontinued. I think by end of the year she will be forgot and back to her normal so called working life we Ash family and the worm Ash. Also once new islands starts Monday they take all the new ad deals and insta for a while and they get the in the style collections etc it will dry up and so it will for Ash then they will fade away together and go away for good wish sometimes Instagram would be shut down for good no one would know them and Ash and saf crawl back under the rock they came from both leaches

Reactions: 19
If Ash moves on, Saf will be crushed. We all know that if you want a man to chase, you give him space! You don’t shack up at his house and infiltrate his family! This is all going to end very badly, I honestly see them becoming the most hated people in Britain.

Reactions: 13
Noticed his posts aren't been well responded or liked as much and even the so called z listers aren't commenting as much I think people are silently cottoning on but just won't speak out because will look bad on a grieving so called father and mother. Her book has been half priced now and no longer the bestseller. Her In the style range has now been discontinued. I think by end of the year she will be forgot and back to her normal so called working life we Ash family and the worm Ash. Also once new islands starts Monday they take all the new ad deals and insta for a while and they get the in the style collections etc it will dry up and so it will for Ash then they will fade away together and go away for good wish sometimes Instagram would be shut down for good no one would know them and Ash and saf crawl back under the rock they came from both leaches
Never been so exited for new zelebs to take the IG sponsor jobs from both Ash and Saff

If Ash moves on, Saf will be crushed. We all know that if you want a man to chase, you give him space! You don’t shack up at his house and infiltrate his family! This is all going to end very badly, I honestly see them becoming the most hated people in Britain.
He probo let's her stay then if he doesn't get anything better he will just go back to Saff and have kids with her

Plus he could be one of those that doesn't want her but doesnt want her to move on either

Reactions: 4
I’d be amazed if he has another child with Saf.

He obviously doesn’t love or respect her. So why would he? He’d have to put up with her forever then.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.