Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
Cocooned in isolation & darkness...babe you're living it up in Ibiza..just stop with the shit! Ffs! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Ha remember when England were playing and Ashley said azaylia will get the team through to the final or something and when they scored he posted saying yes azaylia I knew you’d come through for us all 😂😂 so embarrassing
Nah I actually do 🤣🤣🤣 and he had an England kit on with her name on calling her the fourth lion as well 🥴

• Haha
I was waiting for her to say on the Mambo sunset stories, hello baby thank you for the sunset, thank god someone must have warned her the sun sets like that every night in that place 🙏🏼
oh correction she did say in the first video oh my baby, not to be offensive but this sunset was happening long before that beautiful little girl passed and it shall for years on. Just another way to pull in grief tourists

x.lau.x

She’s all of a sudden got a best friend now 🥴 what happened to being back in work Saff?. It appears to have lasted a day- the day the split was announced - before you went to get some freebie procedures disguised as ‘training’ and never returned back to your job. Where you trying to show ash what a independent woman you were and what he was missing? Didn’t really commit to that idea did you 😂
Must be amazing ‘working’ two days out of the year and still managing to afford all them holidays and designer material shit that you and Ashley swore would never interest you again. Your shit braids have been in your hair for more days than you’ve worked in years.

• Haha

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.
Greedy Freeby can switch her anxiety on and off to suit her company & surroundings....

• Heart
  • Wow

ImShook

VIP Member
Good job on whoever keeps calling them out and making them DELETE STUFF.
WHAT A WAY TO SPEND YOUR DAYS PARANOID AND WORRYING WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT SAY THIS TIME AROUND.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

How did you BOTH manage to CLEAR YOUR DEBTS WHEN YOU WERE SKINT THE MONTH BEFORE AND BEGGING THE PUBLIC FOR MONEY?

Anyone catch the Tiktok live she did yesterday?? I was howlin at this comment, if it were any of you, fair play cz seconds later she came off live... she said "sticks & stones... bore off" in reply
Sticks and stones haha more like FACTS & EVIDENCE. ☕

• Heart
When Ashley gets a new girlfriend I can see Saf being really weird acting like she’s her friend, putting her on her stories like they’re one big happy family

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Sitting there with her full face of caked on makeup, videoing the sun, the same sun that sets every night.
Then say she misses her baby and needs to get back to the other side of the island before the partying starts..
Saf you fucking partied when baby was hours from death. You partied at her funeral, you partied at her grave and now you expect us to be sympathetic to you?

You are a disgrace. As I've said before, you're not missing azaylia too much this month when you've been on virgin cruises and then ran off to ibiza to handcuff yourself to you need best mate.
What are you doing there exactly?

ImShook

VIP Member
Maybe a more open way of dealing with questions would help for a start ?
Why delete comments isn’t it better to confront them ?
Disclose how it’s all working and shut the negative comments down .
We need a section in the wiki for ‘deleted comments’.

• Heart

ImShook

VIP Member
Where is the GFM money?
How much of it went in to The Azaylia Foundation?
Why do you delete grid posts containing comments and questions regarding the GFM money?
Why do delete grid posts when you’re compared to a person who has done so much more with so much less?
Why won’t you show proof of the GFM transaction and put an end to these questions?

Midlands lurker

Hi all 👋 long long time lurker on this thread! Reading the wiki definitely changed my view point on them both. I had a little lurk on Saf's Instagram. Even from 2014 she was posting her louboutin shoes, balenciaga shoes, Tom Ford perfume, chanel accessories, Louis vuitton bag.. I won't go on as I'm sure you all get the drift. I BET she loving the fact she has all that GFM money to spend on her lavish lifestyle. I do wonder how much they actually put into the charity. Makes me sick how they're getting away with this, I want a lavish lifestyle too... can I make a go fund me?! It's honestly just mindblowing.

icthruBS

VIP Member
Not sure how they think that grave is a resting place . It’s an fucking eye sore . Reminds me more of a cheap junk shop where lots of cheap Asian imported plastics have been dumped . Not a peaceful place at all.

fcuk1979

My thoughts. Back to the Grave back to not being able get out of bed. Well until her next flight.
Tbf I kinda think that’s feasible. When my husband died me and the kids had a get away place - Blackpool 🤣🤣 not a cruise - and it was pure escapism, whilst there we truly forgot our day to day to the point we felt normal. As soon as we returned home the blanket of reality hit us hard.

• Heart

Leftside up

Today was Birmingham Childrens Hospital Oncology Games, one of the rare times the children get to be children. A perfect opportunity for TAF to get behind, pay for a balloon man, face painter, purchase some new equipment.. no Saf you take some more shitty selfies love, you make me sick
This is something in their COMMUNITY.
Ash you said that was important to you but clearly only when you got your orange bucket out. We see you.

• Sad
  • Sick

chocdip

VIP Member
Even poor Noah is exploited by them, every time i see Noah with her he's wearing his fucking simba tshirt or chanting let's go champs 🤮

let the kid be a kid ffs

• Sad