Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justnosyme

ooo did you know them? Spill the 🫖
Yeah we went to the same school together she made up her mum had died of cancer. ( so fucked up ) it was in the 1st term of year 8 The whole school,teachers, parents all did a charity raising money for her. It all came out that she had lied for sympathy and her mum had left her and her brother with their nan and grandad. Since then she's been k own to over exaggerate and lie her way through life 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
my friend from rhyl said she leaked her own nudes and then blamed it on her ex. It all come out in the end it was her apparently!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Wow! She’s so right, the view of the huge metal security gates and brick wall are stunnnnnning!!! 😳🫢

13F7A987-79F2-4D94-99FB-8272C22632FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m putting this out there now cause I feel it brewing.

she’s been very quiet on her socials since all this came out about her lying about her mum.

how much we betting she comes on, claiming all her followers have noticed she’s been quiet lately and she’s having a hard time

she’s very good at deflection and playing the victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

mchammerr

VIP Member
Sorry, Ibiza Bohemia meets Welsh countryside? Is she alright? It’s a bog standard new build kitchen in a generic new build estate in England Asher hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is typical Asher deflection. She is so baggy for attention off complete strangers because everyone close to her eventually fucks her off!

Let’s be real, she’s not over what her ex did! She loved him and their dynamic, she was truly herself with him but now she’s stuck with charrrr cause it’s an easy option but she’s not her true self with him! She’s lazy now, doesn’t work (I’m not calling influencing work, sorry I don’t agree with it), she’s never in the gym, hardly looks after her body. Drink drives. Drinks, eats shit etc! She constantly bends over backwards for a guy who literally moans when he has to drive to see her!!!

Her ex was everything she wanted in a man. She’s never got over him fucking her off hence why she keeps bringing him up (despite being so in love with charrrr)

Clearly something happened in her childhood for her to live with her grandparents so there’s obvs separation trauma from that

Lauren has clearly fucked her off now! They hardly ever hang out and they deffo don’t have the same connection (so now she’s stuck with LA tattooed on her like a crazy weirdo bunny boiler)

She even fucked off her hairdresser of many years (unless the hairdresser was sick of washing her greasy head)

She just doesn’t seem to have anyone really?! No real friends, no real connections with ANYONE?!

She must lead a very sad existence tbh!

But seriously crying AGAIN and taking a photo! Grow up Asher you’re a fully grown woman ffs not a bratty teenager

Also she’s still clearly riding the dregs of her drink driving scandal (I feel she got more of a bollocking than she made out)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m actually sat here giggling to myself about the big deal she makes about that bloody Egyptian thing 😂😂😂😂 the gullible bitch hahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

poor Charley here is gonna have his house filled with tat 😂

She’s making out like Anubis or some god came down and hand crafted it for her grandparents FUCK OFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ooboo

Thread suggestion: Happy new year. Charley here. This is not a joke. Everything is bespoke.

• Haha

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ "decent bit of kit" is Charley here vocabulary AS IF he would have ever wrote that in a month of Sundays
And who can forget his 'me had shower' or whatever it was. This boy definitely didn't string this comment together himself.

Char here ghostwritten by AML.

• Haha
  • Sick

Skank_hunt_42

That crying post on her stories is so attention seeking!

Had to laugh at her saying ‘something happened recently that really knocked my confidence posting on here’… She was literally posting a few hours later pretending to be Charley here, then continued to post her normal crap… undeclared ads, aff links, pictures of her in her underwear, pictures of her ‘brew’ and horrible outfits.

Normally just lurk on here but she has really annoyed me recently with the way she’s handled the drink driving situation.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bianca Del Rio

Charley here is probably still on a stinking comedown from his jaunt to Manchester Asher hun. But if you need to kid yourself on that he’s genuinely unwell because it makes you feel less muggy for running around wiping his arse for him, you do you. 🤗 xx

• Haha

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Annoying how she goes on and on saying her dog was sent to this earth to help each other, when in reality she just went and out and bought him

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Why does she keep reposting this picture?
It’s a really bad pic, the moon boots, the tit half hanging out, the hair that’s as flat as her pancake arse and the fact her boyfriend is practically running away from her! She looks so uncomfortable.

F56025B7-97AA-4C9A-A79C-1A24FF91BC0B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19