Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the worlds biggest cupboard too…because hers couldn’t be a standard size like everyone else’s…plenty of room for Charlie’s tit trainer collection that no one brought off her & obviously he has so many that they can’t fit them all into their bespoke walk in wardrobe…
Came here to say this 🤣 as if showing us how big and spacious every room is, it doesn’t end there because their cupboard at the top of the stairs is also ‘SO BIG’
Get lost Asher, it’s a cupboard! I’m sure everyone will sleep so much easier tonight knowing that’s they are going to be keeping their spare bedding and towels on the top shelf too 😭
I thought house content was going over to her home account from today? 🙄
Their house is literally one big cupboard at this point.. every room and corner is just being made into shelving, wardrobes or storage units… wtf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she continuing to post it all on her main account when she has a HOME ACCOUNT?

WTF if the point of that account, if people are interested in your✨bespoke✨cupboards Asher they will follow your account that you specifically made for your (Charley’s) house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being a full time content creator and this is the best you can upload!!!! her content is utter shite!! Why is her management not advising her.

Reactions: 9
Is Charley here … really here? Havnt seen him in any of her stories…. He’s not soft is he, keeping away from any cleaning up that needs doing from the bespokeness

also have you noticed it’s all “I need to paint”, not we 🤣 Charley here doing fk all.
No wonder he moved her in, she be ironing his undies next week
asher acting like this mother not girlfriend

Reactions: 6
I’m concerned, has she smothered him to death and put him in one of her 1 million cupboards. He’s been MIA for days!!!!

funny how her brother has been here for last 3 days and Charley here is not here 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does it give anyone else the rage when she says "sneaks" 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 it's trainers FFS you're not American.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m concerned, has she smothered him to death and put him in one of her 1 million cupboards. He’s been MIA for days!!!!

funny how her brother has been here for last 3 days and Charley here is not here 🫢
He was in that casserole she made in her MASSIVELY HUGE slow cooker lastnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ooo did you know them? Spill the 🫖
Yeah we went to the same school together she made up her mum had died of cancer. ( so fucked up ) it was in the 1st term of year 8 The whole school,teachers, parents all did a charity raising money for her. It all came out that she had lied for sympathy and her mum had left her and her brother with their nan and grandad. Since then she's been k own to over exaggerate and lie her way through life 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Yeah we went to the same school together she made up her mum had died of cancer. ( so fucked up ) it was in the 1st term of year 8 The whole school,teachers, parents all did a charity raising money for her. It all came out that she had lied for sympathy and her mum had left her and her brother with their nan and grandad. Since then she's been k own to over exaggerate and lie her way through life 🙄
WOWWWWW! what a bleep

do you know why her mum left?! Seems a cunts trick to do that

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We knew she was a bleep anyway, but bleeping hell…

Reactions: 5
OH. MY. GOD

Reactions: 4
duck offfffffff
Always been an attention seeking beg then…. Wow

Reactions: 6
Honestly what a low life witch saying that about her own mother. I mean I get she may have been angry her mother fucked her off as a kid but to lie and say she died of cancer to raise money off other people!!!! Nah that’s some fucked up (and illegal) tit!!!!

I am honestly shocked. I knew she was fucked in the head but that’s some proper crazy tit!!!!!

no wonder she has no friends from school 🥴

It actually makes me sick especially when there are people who lose their parents to cancer everyday!!!!

this girl needs cancelling ASAP!!!! I hope her management are keeping a close eye on this thread (I think they will be after she’s been seen drink driving) and get rid of her! I wouldn’t wanna represent such a horrible piece of tit like her

Reactions: 8
I’m speechless! What a psycho! Charley here should run while he can 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I went there too but I don’t remember this! Mind you I’m a couple of years younger than her

Reactions: 3
my friend from rhyl said she leaked her own nudes and then blamed it on her ex. It all come out in the end it was her apparently!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lmaooooo who is this girl! I thought Charley here was a pathetic lie but wow she’s actually INSANE!!!!! Lying about a guy giving out your nudes could have landed him in a lot of trouble with the police and ruined his life!!! She is actually dangerous!!!!

no wonder lauren fucked her off! She sounds so scary to be around

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.