Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving all the thread title suggestions but the top 3 all started with Charley here… it’ll forever not be funny 🤣 we had a tie for top place but we went with the one that included drink driving even though she wrote war and peace saying she definitely doesn’t do that at all 👀

Well done to @Loveandlight2020 we went with a shortened version of your original title:

Charley here, Asher drink drives whilst also on the gear, their relationship is fake, just like her Instagram break

Special mention to @dramahuns for suggesting the shortened version of loveandlights title and for the below hilarious title:

Charley here… Asher’s selling all my stuff, I’ve well and truly had enough.

*Keep thread titles as short and sweet as you can so they can fit ♥

It’s been a wild ride can’t believe we’re on thread 5 already!

Thanks @Annadelvey for my new profile pic 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And why do we constantly need reminding of every text or correspondence between her and the man she so desperately wants to gte hitched to?? Some things are scared and private........ Who wants every single bit of their life updated online via their partner please?? It's concerning, egotistical behaviour verging on narcissistic 🤔

Reactions: 7
And why do we constantly need reminding of every text or correspondence between her and the man she so desperately wants to gte hitched to?? Some things are scared and private........ Who wants every single bit of their life updated online via their partner please?? It's concerning, egotistical behaviour verging on narcissistic 🤔
My husband would be like tf you doing? If I uploaded screenshots of our convo

Reactions: 3
Loving all the thread title suggestions but the top 3 all started with Charley here… it’ll forever not be funny 🤣 we had a tie for top place but we went with the one that included drink driving even though she wrote war and peace saying she definitely doesn’t do that at all 👀

Well done to @Loveandlight2020 we went with a shortened version of your original title:

Charley here, Asher drink drives whilst also on the gear, their relationship is fake, just like her Instagram break

Special mention to @dramahuns for suggesting the shortened version of loveandlights title and for the below hilarious title:

Charley here… Asher’s selling all my stuff, I’ve well and truly had enough.

*Keep thread titles as short and sweet as you can so they can fit ♥

It’s been a wild ride can’t believe we’re on thread 5 already!

Thanks @Annadelvey for my new profile pic 🤣
Hahahahahahahahah the titles have me creased!!!!! Also you are welcome for that profile pic! It’s a bleeping beaut!!!!!

Thread 5… cant bleeping believe it, actually I can 😂

Who’s taking one for the team and watching the vlog

Watched (suffered) the vlog. We were all right - only reason Char came to Rhyl was because he was in Birmingham working on the Friday so he was halfway to hers anyway and then the Saturday night he ‘had’ to go to a DJ set in Liverpool so I guess staying at Asher’s saved him forking out for a hotel seeing as she’s closer to Liverpool than him. I guess it also saved him driving all the way home to come back up North like 24 hours later. Of course he was still complaining about the length of the drive and it yet it was half of what Asher would usually do each week when she goes to visit him. Sounded like it was just a convenience for him really. What a joke 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Watched (suffered) the vlog. We were all right - only reason Char came to Rhyl was because he was in Birmingham working on the Friday so he was halfway to hers anyway and then the Saturday night he ‘had’ to go to a DJ set in Liverpool so I guess staying at Asher’s saved him forking out for a hotel seeing as she’s closer to Liverpool than him. I guess it also saved him driving all the way home to come back up North like 24 hours later. Of course he was still complaining about the length of the drive and it yet it was half of what Asher would usually do each week when she goes to visit him. Sounded like it was just a convenience for him really. What a joke 😂😂
And yet she still films/edit these clips + cannot realise that her future husband doesn’t give a single duck?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone sum up this weeks vlog? From the snippet she posted looks like there’s lots of Charrrrr content

Why post this?!?!

I know why …gurrrrrl is thirsty for attention and is clearly not getting any from her fella 😂 it’s to show off her body / vag … in a bed … Char send Asher a good night text before she whacks a tit out next 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can someone sum up this weeks vlog? From the snippet she posted looks like there’s lots of Charrrrr content
Honestly I don’t know how this girl can call it a weekly vlog at this point. If this is what she does in a week and it is ‘jam packed’ that her vlogs are so delayed I’d like to see her in the real world with responsibilities.
it’s literally just her getting Starbucks and screeching ‘thank you so much’ at the assistant serving her, begging a free sofa from a company and calling it content/work, picking out a kitchen worktop and spending almost £50 on paint samples. Walks Bumper. Five guys with Lauren. H&M home haul, a few clips of Charley doing the most simple of things (like lying down on a show bed in a shop) that she thinks is absolutely hilarious. She also said she wants a bigger blender coz she likes making soup so you can 100% be sure she will be up at 5am in wife mode when she lives with Charley making soup for his lunch and filming this every morning like she did with her ex 😫
This is all what a normal person/couple would fit into their weekend so I really don’t know what she does with her time in the week! Must be photoshopping time coz her face shape in the vlog is nothing like her grid pictures on Instagram 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Why post this?!?!

I know why …gurrrrrl is thirsty for attention and is clearly not getting any from her fella 😂 it’s to show off her body / vag … in a bed … Char send Asher a good night text before she whacks a tit out next 😂
She’s so predictable…

Charley’s out with his mates + she’s not invited =
posts an Insta thirst trap

• Haha
Ya never know, we might be lucky to get another Hello Fresh paid promotion like EVERY other influencer is ramming down our throats constantly!!
If I hear HELLO FRESH one more time...... 😡 AASSSRGGGGHHHHH

• Haha
Asher: I really want to support small businesses (when driving to Manchester to choose her heavily discounted/free sofa from her friend’s shop that has the choice of three sofas ).

Also Asher: H&M home haul, shops in Homesense, visits large bed chain store.

There are loads of small businesses selling home things locally to her or not too far from her. Shes a bleeping weapon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahhhh so the reason why she’s been posting thirsty photos all weekend of her ass in the gym and her puss and tits in bed is because Charrrr has been out all weekend with his mates 😂😂😂 isn’t this the type of tit girls do when they are 18 and don’t want their bfs going drinking cause they finally are allowed in town to drink?! This is such pettty bullshit!

Her weekly blogs always sound like the same tit

Also did charrr really complain about the drive to see Asher and she actually included it in the blog 😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she posting videos and memes about “never settling for less” and “never letting anyone feel like you are not enough” when she is with a lad who treats her like a side piece at best! She’s so embarrassing. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
whoever commented this on her new blog THANK YOU!!! i haven’t watched it but read the comments and saw this. i hope she realises how dangerous it is to film in public putting other people at risk who don’t want to be filmed for whatever reason!!!
YAAAAASSSSSSS say it louder for the people in the back

Watch her come back and say “but I ask EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON if they wanna feature in my blog and they say yes”

But let’s not forget about that guy she filmed from the charity shop and he was fuming and was given advice on how to contact a solicitor!

Reactions: 15
Did you see her reply 🙄

whoever commented this on her new blog THANK YOU!!! i haven’t watched it but read the comments and saw this. i hope she realises how dangerous it is to film in public putting other people at risk who don’t want to be filmed for whatever reason!!!

Reactions: 1
It still baffles me that anyone watches such a load of boring mundane drivel. Like someone said earlier her week of hard work just consists of what most normal people do in a weekend. Who honestly cares what she did last week? None of it’s ground breaking…just all me me me. So self absorbed.
Oh and of course that girl she filmed was a follower and loved her to pieces 🙄🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.