Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for her brother
ā€œWeā€™ve only got him for 4 daysā€

ONLY!! Heā€™s taken 4 days out of paid work to come and do yours for free!!

its nearly time for a new thread trolllllz
We need some title suggestions

Asher Mary Lou - bespoke means it was made just for you

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thread #6 suggestion:

sniffing coke, kitchen island bespoke, we all know sheā€™s secretly broke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
why go for a new build if your going to fill it with tat. First the sink now the Egyptian pictureā€¦.. not to mention the hideous lamp šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe how quickly we are getting to thread number 6! Our girl is entertaining šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
The pictureā€¦.. šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
As the saying goes, ā€œAnother manā€™s trash ends up in Asher Mary Louā€™s new buildā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Painting and panneling on a newly plastered new build wallā€¦ šŸ«£šŸ« šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Painting and panneling on a newly plastered new build wallā€¦ šŸ«£šŸ« šŸ« 
but her walls are BESPOKE walls! Made especially for ASHER MARY LOU!!!!!! Sheā€™s best friends with EVERY single builder on that work site and they said ā€œASHER, WE MADE THIS āœØ BESPOKE āœØ HOUSE JUST FOR YOU! NO1 ELSE ON THIS CARBON COPY NEW BUILD WILL HAVE THE SAME HOMEā€

that means because itā€™s āœØ bespoke āœØ they can do whatever they want to the walls because itā€™s āœØ bespoke āœØ just for her so the rules donā€™t apply to her because they made it JUST.FOR.HER (not Charley here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she a coke head? I must have missed that lol, I started following her recently but I only briefly went thru her threads so I probably didnā€™t see

Reactions: 1
Nah it canā€™t be, because she specifically said in her house tour Vlog that no one overlooks their garden. Another porker from the lying witch! šŸ¤„
Ahh yeah Just watching the vlog now as I had to put something on while I pace my living room to get steps in

Donā€™t know whatā€™s worse a fence covering your window or looking out to trasher eye bleeping herself

Also.. I donā€™t get the island appeal if you donā€™t have space to have a dining table as well. Why for every meal would you want to sit hunched over on a stool? Id go for a lovely big dining table me you can still entertain like normal adults

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is Charley here ā€¦ really here? Havnt seen him in any of her storiesā€¦. Heā€™s not soft is he, keeping away from any cleaning up that needs doing from the bespokeness

also have you noticed itā€™s all ā€œI need to paintā€, not we šŸ¤£ Charley here doing fk all.
No wonder he moved her in, she be ironing his undies next week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Happy new year. Charley here. This is not a joke. Everything is bespoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It wasnā€™t long ago she was obsessing over Lauren and latching on to her whole life. I thought Asher may be Bi and secretly in love with her (another soulmate?) Before this she was 2 years Sober, not needing a drinkā€¦ then necking lads wasted on her stories, making tequila her whole personality. So many contradictions with this girl I canā€™t keep up!! Charley must be freaking out now about how deep he is

Reactions: 12
She has the worlds biggest cupboard tooā€¦because hers couldnā€™t be a standard size like everyone elseā€™sā€¦plenty of room for Charlieā€™s tit trainer collection that no one brought off her & obviously he has so many that they canā€™t fit them all into their bespoke walk in wardrobeā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Next thread title: Bespoke Asher's mansion is a joke, Charley Here....is just hoping she'll be gone by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.