Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is hun… you are Charley are the only people you know x

also how in gods name are you two super healthy?!? Asher you clearly live off coffee and very little else and barely go to the gym… both of you regularly drink and perhaps even take drugs recreationally.. she’s deluded

Attachments

Reactions: 11

also how in gods name are you two super healthy?!? Asher you clearly live off coffee and very little else and barely go to the gym… both of you regularly drink and perhaps even take drugs recreationally.. she’s deluded
came here to say the exact same thing!

Reactions: 4

i died at two of the most fit And healthy people part hahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charley here is probably still on a stinking comedown from his jaunt to Manchester Asher hun. But if you need to kid yourself on that he’s genuinely unwell because it makes you feel less muggy for running around wiping his arse for him, you do you. 🤗 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi Asher 👋🏼 she must be reading here because she has deleted her story about how they are two of the fittest and healthiest people she knows

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re literally out every single week, multiple nights a week 😂😂😂 very healthy xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That coke bloat would suggest that you’re a liar Asher 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she trolling us at this point? Every single picture she posts of Charley here he is on his phone. So embarrassing, do they even talk to each other? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if Asher is ill because she hasn't mentioned it much this week 🤔😭

I'm sorry but she can't be that ill if she's up and around the house and constantly posting on social media still. When you're actually really ill you cant move out of bed and the last thing you want to be doing is posting on insta.

Also why does she feel the need to 'brag' when Charley here does something which should be completely standard in a relationship. Saying how he's not going to London to look after her but he was still happy to ditch her the other night ? The bar really is on the floor 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like everything she posts these days is just a dig at us so we can then have a dig at her.

asherception

Im bored of her. My resolution this year, find more interesting people to follow on ig

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking manipulation at its finest here….. Charley was due out AGAIN, but now isn’t going as Asher is so ill!!!
I cannot wait to see this relationship fail. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she was unwell every time Charley went away without her in 2022!
It‘s all for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bumper also has attachment issues, his 5th dad in his short lifetime and mum who dumps him every opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow! She’s so right, the view of the huge metal security gates and brick wall are stunnnnnning!!! 😳🫢

13F7A987-79F2-4D94-99FB-8272C22632FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.