Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you change your complete personality and lifestyle all for the sake of a guy who cba to drive to see you. It’s quite clearly doomed 🙄

She knows it! She just darent admit it. Her ex was more for her, and she’s scorned over what he did so she’s jumped at the first guy who will shag her. This is all for show for her ex. Otherwise she would not mention him at EVERY.GIVEN.OPPORTUNITY

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else Rekon she’s bumped into James today or like drove past him?! He’s been home for a few weeks now and she’s been having a few “crappy weeks”.

i Rekon the whole ptsd of what he done has came back and she’s like wow I still love him but I’m covering my emotions up and “moving countries” (just like he did lol) to try and I dunno get over it 🤨
this makes sense considering she called her mum after whatever it was that happened and not charley

Reactions: 10
When you change your complete personality and lifestyle all for the sake of a guy who cba to drive to see you. It’s quite clearly doomed 🙄

She knows it! She just darent admit it. Her ex was more for her, and she’s scorned over what he did so she’s jumped at the first guy who will shag her. This is all for show for her ex. Otherwise she would not mention him at EVERY.GIVEN.OPPORTUNITY
Well, either way..... Her ex wasn't interested anymore either so......... No point pandering after someone who doesn't give a hoot

this makes sense considering she called her mum after whatever it was that happened and not charley
Probably because it was about her and Charly anyhow 😎

Reactions: 4
Whatever the theory, think we can all come to the same conclusion that Asher needs to grow up, stop being so childish and start taking some personal responsibility. All well and good her blaming everyone around her but she’s the one sat at home, alone, with no real friends 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1783659
Except she never mentioned that in the vlog… and she definitely would’ve done had it happened. She would’ve posted an Insta story about the interaction too! She posts screenshots at every opportunity… so I call BS!
Late catching up, yes hun but even if this were true (which it's not) you filmed her before you knew she might be fine with it. NOT OK.

Last edited:
That crying post on her stories is so attention seeking!

Had to laugh at her saying ‘something happened recently that really knocked my confidence posting on here’… She was literally posting a few hours later pretending to be Charley here, then continued to post her normal crap… undeclared ads, aff links, pictures of her in her underwear, pictures of her ‘brew’ and horrible outfits.

Normally just lurk on here but she has really annoyed me recently with the way she’s handled the drink driving situation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s the silly one as now it’s obvious she was guilty… you don’t get so worked up and keep going on about something if you’re innocent

That crying post on her stories is so attention seeking!

Had to laugh at her saying ‘something happened recently that really knocked my confidence posting on here’… She was literally posting a few hours later pretending to be Charley here, then continued to post her normal crap… undeclared ads, aff links, pictures of her in her underwear, pictures of her ‘brew’ and horrible outfits.

Normally just lurk on here but she has really annoyed me recently with the way she’s handled the drink driving situation.
Welcome to the thread hun, it’s obvs quite telling with how many new members were getting that she is starting to really piss people off.

I saw this thread ages ago, whilst she was still with her ex. It hardly had any comments on but over time, she annoyed me more and more to the point I started commenting.

She quite clearly had a reality check with the drink driving thing and it wouldn’t surprise me after she uploaded that attention seeking story that either she got a bollocking off management or one of her friends called her out (we knows she done this whilst in presence of Lauren and olive).

IMO she needs to stop forcing it down everyone’s throat about this house move (save it for your house page) stop trying to convince everyone that charrr is the one (really you’re only trying to convince yourself) and stop playing the victim all the time! Take some responsibility!

She got with charrr when she clearly was still very hurt and raw after her break up, she was lost and confused and we saw all this when she was partying all the time, doing drugs and drinking.

She needs to take a step back and just reevaluate everything! She obvs like looking after her body, going to the gym, eating right. Yet she’s with someone who doesn’t allow her to be her best self.

I’ve said many times before, I really liked Asher before, she honestly was a breath of fresh air. Now she’s honestly insufferable! It’s such a shame

She’s the silly one as now it’s obvious she was guilty… you don’t get so worked up and keep going on about something if you’re innocent
I totally agree! The way she keeps bringing it up is a very telling sign she’s guilty. Same way she keeps bringing up her ex, because she’s not actually over him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hers she goes again with her supportive message from her followers who think she is such a positive angel of energy 🙄 FFS she is beggy instahun not mother Teresa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Annoying how she goes on and on saying her dog was sent to this earth to help each other, when in reality she just went and out and bought him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hers she goes again with her supportive message from her followers who think she is such a positive angel of energy 🙄 FFS she is beggy instahun not mother Teresa
Definitely a dig at Charley. The whole “your life is changing not his.” Honestly this is going to a complete tit show and she has nobody to blame but herself

Reactions: 15
I'm still convinced she sends herself these messages as digs to whoever they're aimed at 🤣 I just can't believe people sit and send things like that to people they don't know

• Haha
Annoying how she goes on and on saying her dog was sent to this earth to help each other, when in reality she just went and out and bought him
and she shoved him in a crate without a second thought (when he’d never been in a crate before) just to suit Charrr

I can't see this relationship working out and moving in together so soon too is gonna be the end quick smart......
Also, what is it with this Charly that he only wants influencer girls on his arm?? Is there a special dating app where youtubers and Instagrammers play wife swap or what??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s when they put too much of their personal life online that people start to get annoyed. If Instagram is your job treat it that way. You wouldn’t constantly talk to your customers about your life if you worked in a shop, they’d stop coming in 🤣

There are loads of influencers who don’t have threads on here, Lauren being one as far as I know (may be wrong I haven’t checked) because they keep it professional and only post ads and fashion/homeware or whatever their content may be based around.

Use a personal account if you want to post your personal life or don’t complain when people talk about it. But then they wouldn’t get the attention they crave would they.

Reactions: 14
I'm still convinced she sends herself these messages as digs to whoever they're aimed at 🤣 I just can't believe people sit and send things like that to people they don't know
I think the people who send these messages are so beggy, and they are just desperate to be shared or receive a reply from an “influencer”…. no sane person would send a lengthy message like this to someone they don’t even know! 🤯

Reactions: 11
It’s when they put too much of their personal life online that people start to get annoyed. If Instagram is your job treat it that way. You wouldn’t constantly talk to your customers about your life if you worked in a shop, they’d stop coming in 🤣

There are loads of influencers who don’t have threads on here, Lauren being one as far as I know (may be wrong I haven’t checked) because they keep it professional and only post ads and fashion/homeware or whatever their content may be based around.

Use a personal account if you want to post your personal life or don’t complain when people talk about it. But then they wouldn’t get the attention they crave would they.
Well said! I think this is why she’s been stuck on the same amount of followers for the longest time too

Reactions: 7
Honestly same! Because who goes into that much detail and says precisely how she’s feeling… there’s always some snidey message from her ‘fans’ whenever poor Beggy Lou is ‘going through stuff’ 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.