Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with the new house vlog. It was just 30 minutes of Asher bragging šŸ„±

Sheā€™s so annoying. Like when she asked Charley to explain about the windows, he managed to say one word then she butted in and started talking over him.
Typical šŸ™„

Does anyone remember when Missguided posted her and she got loads of black fishing comments. She went crying to MG being like ā€œplease take the post down blah blah woe meā€.

Probably tit herself she was gonna be outed.

also something has definitely gone on with her and Lauren, no likes on any of their recent posts šŸ‘€. Good for Lauren though, honestly Asher is a bleeping user. Sheā€™s100% the type of girl who fucks her mates off for a fella
OMG I do remember! Claimed she didnā€™t like all the racist comments even thou she was probably reading them while laying on a sunbed šŸ˜‚

Yeah I noticed that. Lauren and Olive didnā€™t post on her new home post. I know social media isnā€™t for everyone but when Laurenā€™s is her life, and they are supposed to be best friends, youā€™d expect your best friend to post on your new home post šŸ„“

Lauren is well rid! Iā€™ll say over and over, Asher is just trash and Lauren can do better.

Trasher Mary Lou

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up with the new house vlog. It was just 30 minutes of Asher bragging šŸ„±

Sheā€™s so annoying. Like when she asked Charley to explain about the windows, he managed to say one word then she butted in and started talking over him.
And when sheā€™s give him the camera then rag it back off himā€¦. šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who do we think Asher is digging at with her latest quote about saving someoneā€™s reputation by not telling her side of the story Lauren maybe?

Reactions: 8
I just watched her empty house tour vlog and after seeing the posts on here from he Q&A I genuinely feel a little sorry for her. I think in the vlog you can see slight regret in her face and like omg wtf have I done but she is trying to convince herself itā€™s all dandy. Also I think people are right sheā€™s not on the mortgage I feel like she was talking soooo much to try and stop Charley here from slipping up and saying something to let the cat out the bag or something like that about something she is lying about or exaggerating

Reactions: 8
Who do we think Asher is digging at with her latest quote about saving someoneā€™s reputation by not telling her side of the story Lauren maybe?
Maybe itā€™s at us, maybe she wants to tell her side of the story how she uses stand up sunbeds instead of lay downs šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Girls who post indirect quotes every day do my bleeping head in
Itā€™s literally something we did when we were 13 and in SCHOOL! All these petty quotes donā€™t sound like positive energy to me. What is the term she used? Red energy or some bullshit?!

Probably referring to keeping Laurenā€™s drug habit a secret. Not like we care. She doesnā€™t take drugs and drive like you do Asher šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
Is she still taking about her ex šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think sheā€™s digging him out, maybe sheā€™s heard heā€™s laughing about her buying a house with someone after a month of knowing them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she still taking about her ex šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think sheā€™s digging him out, maybe sheā€™s heard heā€™s laughing about her buying a house with someone after a month of knowing them
Tbf it could be about anyone. Does anyone even like the poor girl šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s tragic

Reactions: 4
Girls who post indirect quotes every day do my bleeping head in
Giving high school energy. Im a little older than Asher but genuinely never see any of my friends/colleagues doing this. Pathetic. If you have a problem either keep it to yourself or have it out privately, thats the adult way of dealing with things. Posting cryptic memes is embarrassing at her age.

Giving high school energy. Im a little older than Asher but genuinely never see any of my friends/colleagues doing this. Pathetic. If you have a problem either keep it to yourself or have it out privately, thats the adult way of dealing with things. Posting cryptic memes is embarrassing at her age.
Tbh I think at any adult age is just cringe. Just confront the person or get over it. Itā€™s such a beggy attitude. But then what do we expect of Beggy Mary Lou šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the whole point of her home account was to post all her boring home content on there. Make your mind up about how you use your socials Asher šŸ™„ I didnā€™t follow your home account because I couldnā€™t give a toss about your boring new build home.

Reactions: 10
Both looking like mahogany tables šŸ˜‚ and no Asher itā€™s not racist when itā€™s not your natural colour! That is a nasal spray tan ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!
Thereā€™s so many of them use it, you can tell straight away. Thereā€™s having a nice healthy tan from being on holiday or whatever.. and thereā€™s that. Doesnā€™t look healthy at all infact it looks the opposite. Iā€™ve used them once and they arenā€™t good. God only knows whatā€™s in it because it makes you feel so unwell.. well it did me šŸ¤¢ my skin looked so sun damaged when Iā€™d been on the sunbeds too and I just stopped and havenā€™t been near them since. Donā€™t wanna look like a leather suite šŸ˜­šŸ›‹

We all just know for a fact theyā€™re rolling their eyes when sheā€™s walking away šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lollll at her wide lens of her ā€œwalk inā€ wardrobe ā€¦ didnā€™t she want to put an island in there?!?! Canā€™t even fit all the wardrobes in. Sheā€™s off her head šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ girl thinks sheā€™s moved into a kardashian /Jenner scale mansion ā€¦ the house is fine but itā€™s not HUGE like she drones on aboutā€¦ Char here will barely be able to walk through the door of the ā€œwalk inā€ wardrobe at this rate šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.