Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she just HAS TO have an answer back for everything!!! Just take what the girl said on!!! Also she’s a liar - just cos that girl follows you doesn’t mean she wants to be recorded ?!? I’d say in an argument she has to have to last word as well …

Reactions: 16
Using the dog to get the sympathy votes and follows up!
Bumper is gonna get completely kicked to the kerb from the end of this month!
7899D9CA-326D-4C97-90F2-1B81691BBCD5.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted that comment, just saw her reply to someone asking what happened and she spouted a load of shite about people trying to ruin her career

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just out of interest, obviously you are not allowed to use mobile phones while driving, but doesn’t that include basically filming yourself while driving and talking into the phone? Surely you can’t be paying attention to what’s going on around you if you are filming your weekly borefest?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just out of interest, obviously you are not allowed to use mobile phones while driving, but doesn’t that include basically filming yourself while driving and talking into the phone? Surely you can’t be paying attention to what’s going on around you if you are filming your weekly borefest?
All these influencers do it....... Stick their camera on the dashboard and talk away to it like a mannequin in the passenger seat......

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1783659
Except she never mentioned that in the vlog… and she definitely would’ve done had it happened. She would’ve posted an Insta story about the interaction too! She posts screenshots at every opportunity… so I call BS!
Lmaooooooo yea you and Lauren are such celebs Asher!!!!!! How do you even do a weekly shop without people fawning over you!!!!!!!

Get over yourself you self obsessed lil brat!!!! 🙄🙃😂

Must be so hard for Asher Kim Kardashian West Mary Lou to get about Rhyl without being noticed for her utter talent of blogging her weeks 😂🙄😳

ALSO!!!! This girl missed an opportunity to film someone blowing smoke up her ass?!

I call BULLSHIT!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loving all the thread title suggestions but the top 3 all started with Charley here… it’ll forever not be funny 🤣 we had a tie for top place but we went with the one that included drink driving even though she wrote war and peace saying she definitely doesn’t do that at all 👀

Well done to @Loveandlight2020 we went with a shortened version of your original title:

Charley here, Asher drink drives whilst also on the gear, their relationship is fake, just like her Instagram break

Special mention to @dramahuns for suggesting the shortened version of loveandlights title and for the below hilarious title:

Charley here… Asher’s selling all my stuff, I’ve well and truly had enough.

*Keep thread titles as short and sweet as you can so they can fit ♥

It’s been a wild ride can’t believe we’re on thread 5 already!

Thanks @Annadelvey for my new profile pic 🤣
Thanks for choosing me hunnies!! If you’ve been here for a while you will know this is just stunning scenes!!

Asher that’s just greasy hair hun xxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for choosing me hunnies!! If you’ve been here for a while you will know this is just stunning scenes!!

How many more times do we need to look at that picture of her greasy hair 🤢🤢🤢 grotty witch! Let’s not forget the spokesperson for Hair burst doesn’t even wash her on the regular!

In the summer when she was going away to humid countries or in the gym every day and she wouldn’t wash her hair for over a week but actually admit to it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Honestly I bet she foys! She looks like she stinks lmao

How many more times do we need to look at that picture of her greasy hair 🤢🤢🤢 grotty witch! Let’s not forget the spokesperson for Hair burst doesn’t even wash her on the regular!

In the summer when she was going away to humid countries or in the gym every day and she wouldn’t wash her hair for over a week but actually admit to it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Honestly I bet she foys! She looks like she stinks lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who. I mean who has a bad day, starts crying and thinks I know I’ll take a picture of this 🙄🙄 FFS bog off Asher. People have far much more tit going on in their lives then you bloody moving in with Char.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
CE1B798C-D1AB-452D-9D96-6996DF9B93D0.jpeg

She’d be much more relatable if she didn’t give a Grammy award winning speech about how she’s usually a positive person every single time!

Also, it goes to show her and Charrrr are moving way too fast because it shouldn’t cause her this much anxiety. If it was the right thing to do, she’d feel much more content IMO.

She needs to be honest with herself instead of trying to convince strangers her life is something it isn’t!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1784774

She’d be much more relatable if she didn’t give a Grammy award winning speech about how she’s usually a positive person every single time!

She clearly needs to take a break, but her priority is convincing everyone her life is something it isn’t! Honestly just stop
Can she please duck off about the fact we caught her drink driving… For someone who claims they were innocent she don’t half keep bringing it up - Asher luv if you was that innocent you’d have made your war + peace the once and then move on from it, the fact you keep bringing it up at every opportunity says very different, don’t you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but this is typical Asher deflection. She is so baggy for attention off complete strangers because everyone close to her eventually fucks her off!

Let’s be real, she’s not over what her ex did! She loved him and their dynamic, she was truly herself with him but now she’s stuck with charrrr cause it’s an easy option but she’s not her true self with him! She’s lazy now, doesn’t work (I’m not calling influencing work, sorry I don’t agree with it), she’s never in the gym, hardly looks after her body. Drink drives. Drinks, eats tit etc! She constantly bends over backwards for a guy who literally moans when he has to drive to see her!!!

Her ex was everything she wanted in a man. She’s never got over him bleeping her off hence why she keeps bringing him up (despite being so in love with charrrr)

Clearly something happened in her childhood for her to live with her grandparents so there’s obvs separation trauma from that

Lauren has clearly fucked her off now! They hardly ever hang out and they deffo don’t have the same connection (so now she’s stuck with LA tattooed on her like a crazy weirdo bunny boiler)

She even fucked off her hairdresser of many years (unless the hairdresser was sick of washing her greasy head)

She just doesn’t seem to have anyone really?! No real friends, no real connections with ANYONE?!

She must lead a very sad existence tbh!

But seriously crying AGAIN and taking a photo! Grow up Asher you’re a fully grown woman ffs not a bratty teenager

Also she’s still clearly riding the dregs of her drink driving scandal (I feel she got more of a bollocking than she made out)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Begging for Charley here attention more like 😂😂
This is what I thought too, he's been out all weekend without her and when the thirst traps obviously didn't get his attention, she's clearly decided to try get the sympathy vote instead. Tbh, no wonder she's anxious, she's moving her whole life to live with someone she only met 8 months ago, meanwhile he won't even make the effort to visit her unless there's something else going on nearby that makes it worth his while 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn’t feel anxious when she was with her ex 🥴 you know, the one who she was herself around ..

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else Rekon she’s bumped into James today or like drove past him?! He’s been home for a few weeks now and she’s been having a few “crappy weeks”.

i Rekon the whole ptsd of what he done has came back and she’s like wow I still love him but I’m covering my emotions up and “moving countries” (just like he did lol) to try and I dunno get over it 🤨

Reactions: 15
Charley aint the man for her its so clear to see, he fancies her but it doesnt seem that deep. She wants the relationship so desperately that shes settling

Reactions: 9
Charley aint the man for her its so clear to see, he fancies her but it doesnt seem that deep. She wants the relationship so desperately that shes settling
Charly doesn't seem like the settling down type.. Period 🤔 He's just so immature and talks like some Eminem wanna be rapper.... Like a youth male with attitude.
This relationship is just not on a stable adult level at all

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.