Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollll at her wide lens of her “walk in” wardrobe … didn’t she want to put an island in there?!?! Can’t even fit all the wardrobes in. She’s off her head 😂😂😂 girl thinks she’s moved into a kardashian /Jenner scale mansion … the house is fine but it’s not HUGE like she drones on about… Char here will barely be able to walk through the door of the “walk in” wardrobe at this rate 😂
that bleeping wide angle was the worst thing ever invented. It’s literally a box room😂

Reactions: 3
I’m crying at the fact she thought that massive wardrobe would fit by the door and it’s now taking up half of her ‘huge’ bedroom 😭

also the post of her Apparent gals just to prove to us that she does in fact have friends. I would kill for the low down on her and Lauren/olive. Considering she has a tattoo with Lauren you think their friendship would last longer than a year

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her walk in wardrobe…basically bedroom 4 is too small to be an actual bedroom so filled it with cupboards instead!

• Haha
Wish she would STOP calling it a walk-in wardrobe. A walk-in wardrobe is literally that - A WARDROBE YOU CAN WALK IN TO. Not a spare room that is filled with IKEA pax wardrobes like every other influencers’ spare bedroom so now it’s not even a bedroom. How much crap do these 2 people need to store in wardrobes?! You know she is going to have every room overpowered with cheap MDF that’s either built into wardrobes/storage units or panelled onto every wall before soon. I can’t wait to see the media wall monstrosity she has planned either which is going to be as bespoke as her kitchen island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Says she’ll post everything on her home account (dig at us, we see you Asher)

continues to post on her personal account 🥴

like seriously who is she filming this for?! We don’t care how you style your crappy white cupboards!
Influencers are literally so out of bleeping touch these days!

her home will be a carbon copy of every other influencer

she actually thinks she’s the tit doesn’t she 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Here she goes again with the story that Bumper was also her Grandad’s name (for those of you who didn’t know 🙄🙄) and this Egyptian scroll she always mentions which she’s making out to be more than what it is! it’s a typical tourist souvenir why does she need to make such a story time from it.
“It’s the frame they chose so I’d like to keep it” but she’s now in the process of sanding it down and repainting the the thing so makes no odds if she got a new one for it and replaced it now. Great content as always AML!

Attachments

• Haha
Here she goes again with the story that Bumper was also her Grandad’s name (for those of you who didn’t know 🙄🙄) and this Egyptian scroll she always mentions which she’s making out to be more than what it is! it’s a typical tourist souvenir why does she need to make such a story time from it.
“It’s the frame they chose so I’d like to keep it” but she’s now in the process of sanding it down and repainting the the thing so makes no odds if she got a new one for it and replaced it now. Great content as always AML!
her grandparents deffo lied to her, that can be found in any tacky souvenir shop 😂 could probably go to British history museum and pick one up in their gift shop lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her tatty Egyptian scroll story made me cringe 😬 I have stuff given to me from late grandparents who were married for 60 odd years that they got together.yes it's sweet, but you dont make a deal of it just to get some sort of recognition. 🥱 what does she want a medal she has a "family heirloom" take it to the roadshow and tell your story.she makes out she's the only person who's ever had something passed down to her. Bore off AML 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll be getting that stupid jar of feathers out next.

“guysss I literally just finished sanding down my Nan and Bumpers Egyptian tapestry and a feather fell down literally right next to it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must lead such a boring mundane life that all these things seem like a massive big deal to her. Everything she does is an ordeal or something unique or quirky..which too everybody else is just day to day normality. And the way she over thanks people all the time is just weird. She seriously needs to get more in her life.

Reactions: 13
Well if influencing doesn’t work out for her she could be a painter and decorator 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
If josh wanted to do the wardrobes himself why didn't she just pay him to do them? Time is only of the essence cos she's skint and can't afford to pay him properly

Reactions: 4
her grandparents deffo lied to her, that can be found in any tacky souvenir shop 😂 could probably go to British history museum and pick one up in their gift shop lmaooo
Her grandparents definitely told her an over-exaggerated story about it when she was a child (as most people talking to children would) and she’s believed it well into her 20’s. Anyone with common sense and a bit of travel experience would know if something was bought right next to the pyramids in Egypt (as she claims) it’s not a big deal and it’s a tourist hot spot for buying this sort of tat which there will be thousands of replicas of in so many British peoples attics stored away with crap from years ago coz there’s no real meaning 😂😂 what a mug. Considering Asher’s travel and culture experiences only relate to her annual trips to Ibiza she wouldn’t have the sense to work that one out though i guess!!

• Haha
I’m actually sat here giggling to myself about the big deal she makes about that bloody Egyptian thing 😂😂😂😂 the gullible witch hahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

poor Charley here is gonna have his house filled with tat 😂

She’s making out like Anubis or some god came down and hand crafted it for her grandparents duck OFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll be getting that stupid jar of feathers out next.

“guysss I literally just finished sanding down my Nan and Bumpers Egyptian tapestry and a feather fell down literally right next to it.”
Stop 💀 always makes me laugh when she mentions the feather jar. I remember one time she was in the bedroom and said one ‘just appeared’… probably came from inside your pillows when you made your bed Asher… it’s absolutely not a sign from the deceased in your life. Considering she lived in Rhyl, her back garden would have been covered in the white feathers every day from the amount of seagulls flying and dotting around… but no, it definitely is just a sign from the dead 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Matching the skirting boards doesn’t make them look “bespoke” just “built in” Ffs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.