Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justnosyme

Whyyyyyy am I not surprised 🙄 well you’re welcome to share your tea anytime! Sick of these influencers making out they gods gifts when so many of them are fake af and horrible people in reality! Asher is as horrible as they come! Lying about cancer and then trying to cash in on it!

But she hasn’t learned, drink driving is also the scummiest thing you can do too! You could actually kill someone 🤯
I think she didn't think it would go as far as it did and just continued lying,untill she had realised people had all come together and she was forced to come clean her brother was told so she knew she couldn't go far with it. When your 14 it's the time you need real stability an not having a mum around she probs felt hurt. Still you're old enough to know lying about something as serious as that is sick! All this bullshit about being 'Angel energy' is just a fisarde I'm glad people are starting to see the true AML surface this is just the beginning.we have mutual people we know and I'm just waiting for it to blow up even more on the AML SHOW 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
SHES DELETED THOSE VIDEOS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 nah I’m fucking dead!!!!

not only is she in her dream home finding time to read tattle every two minutes but her deleting the videos just proves she is FULL OF SHIT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I AM DECEASED!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
How long do we think it’ll be before she’s vacuum packing her stuff back to North Wales?

• Haha

dramahuns

* I know as soon as I say this she’ll post but… *

I’m surprised she hasn’t shared some personal messages between her and Charley just to dispel any rumours of things going south 😂 she normally does that, reads here then posts something..

Charley here 😂
3BE6F1E1-C89F-4836-A44C-68E6E9C9F5DE.jpeg

Hahahahahahhahaahaha

• Haha

saadd3434

VIP Member
This is not specifically Asher related (but kind of is) but recently I’ve felt really down over the whole Instagram thing. I feel like with girls (not just influencers but people I know of etc) it’s just a constant competition to outdo each other. Who has the most interesting life? Who is the prettiest/best body/most successful. When I’m going somewhere I feel pressure to get a good photo taken to put on Instagram and show how good I’m doing (sounds pathetic I know). Honestly though this is how I’ve felt lately, trying to put stuff out there to show I’m at least as good as these girls. It shouldn’t be like this, makes me feel crap.

• Sad

Hatersloveme

The postman noticed her accent. She’s lived there for 1 day I highly doubt she’s come across the postman. Girls a compulsive liar

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Not Asher telling the whole of Instagram that for the last 9 months she’s made all the effort.

She’s made all the effort when it comes to Lauren. She was always travelling to see Lauren and now she’s with Charley, she’s spend the last 9 months of her life travelling 8 hours every weekend for a Nando’s and a shag in her boyfriends house he shared with his ex.

Everyone she has in her life, she always runs around for them. They never make an effort for her.

All the Christmas presents she’s bought are all for people she’s a client for 🥴

Asher you’re bragging essentially about being a run around for people who should do the same to you who clearly don’t! It’s nothing to be proud of!!!!

Also, anyone think Charley is gonna get annoyed when Asher wants to come out with him EVERY weekend with his mates? We all know she’s gonna cling on tight 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
It really annoyed me Asher tried to use the Stephen Bear press as clout towards her. Like ffs Asher, not everything is about YOU! Bit of a difference between you and that girl! You made a tweet about his pet dogs, she had her intimate recordings shared all over the fucking internet! Just STOP!!!!! No1 fucking messaged you, no1 gives a fuck about your interaction with Stephen. This girl has genuinely been a victim of his sleezy ways!

I fucking hate this cunt so much! The brass neck of her!

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I'm dead that Charley's out at a nice teppanyaki place with DJ Alisha and his future wife Asher gets nandos 😭😭

• Haha

carrie535

She made out bumper didn’t come with her last week so she could get the house ready for him. the house isn’t unpacked so the dog will be welcomed by carnage. Real reason she didn’t bring him was because she wouldn’t have been able to tag along on Char’s boy trip to Liverpool because there was nobody to look after bumper. I too am intrigued to see who she fobs the dog off to now she doesn’t live with her brother

who on here was checking land registry to see if she is a named owner on the house?

• Sick

Hatersloveme

Looks like Charr is away for the night and now Asher is mysteriously “under the weather”.

Honestly she seems like the most toxic manipulative person ever.

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Tbh thou, she’s dressing like how Charley sees her “a decent bit of kit”

not beautiful, or classy 😂

also I don’t doubt it’s not an exciting time but the way she’s going on you’d think she was the only girl to move in with a guy. Me and my partner moved in together few years ago and it was exciting but I didn’t make it my whole personality for 4 months 😂

I just don’t really see the point of her having a home account if she’s always posting the home shite on her personal account. No wonder she’s losing followers atm, she has no structure with her influencing job 🥴

Also she’s poorly after another night out, coke comedown maybe 🙃❄

• Haha

theshameeee

I’m from where charrrr and Gemma Louise miles (miss beige) are from. Gemma was with someone I think his name was Nicky who she cheated on char with. He hit charrrr round the head with a brick and char had serious injuries and may have been brain damaged. Nicky got charged for attempted murder on Charley

• Wow

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Hers she goes again with her supportive message from her followers who think she is such a positive angel of energy 🙄 FFS she is beggy instahun not mother Teresa

• Haha

Justnosyme

If she can lie about that shite she'd have thought nothing of the "Charley Here" posts that she wrote!
The only 'charley' she truly loves is the one you stick up your 👃 her relationship with chaarrrr is as fake as her balloon tits and the teeth she's got on tick,snarly faced melt.

• Haha