AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So šŸ‘€ Howā€™s everyone spending their evenings whilst ash is in hiding? Iā€™ve gone back to parenting and be a partner again, open to new suggestions x
Ash isnā€™t in hiding! šŸ˜‚ she just isnā€™t posting! Sheā€™s been going to all the same things as James! He just posted a video of a cat in their hotel on a chair and u can very clearly hear her in the background! šŸ™ˆ she doesnā€™t care at all! Sheā€™s back to leaving her kids and partying! šŸ™ˆ

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ash isnā€™t in hiding! šŸ˜‚ she just isnā€™t posting! Sheā€™s been going to all the same things as James! He just posted a video of a cat in their hotel on a chair and u can very clearly hear her in the background! šŸ™ˆ she doesnā€™t care at all! Sheā€™s back to leaving her kids and partying! šŸ™ˆ
Has he deleted it?

Reactions: 3
Has he deleted it?
šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ yep!!! I just checked and itā€™s gone! šŸ˜‚ She is 1000% there! She said ā€˜oh the ambienceā€™ but said it as ā€™arm-be-auntssssā€™
šŸ˜” so strange sheā€™s left her kids again so soon! šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ yep!!! I just checked and itā€™s gone! šŸ˜‚ She is 1000% there! She said ā€˜oh the ambienceā€™ but said it as ā€™arm-be-auntssssā€™
šŸ˜” so strange sheā€™s left her kids again so soon! šŸ˜”
Nah itā€™s 100% perfectly normal for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The story is still on insanony and definitely sounds like her at the beginning of it. To be fair the story before that sounds possibly like Oscar is in the background so maybe the kids are there?

The story is still on insanony and definitely sounds like her at the beginning of it. To be fair the story before that sounds possibly like Oscar is in the background so maybe the kids are there?
That's 100% her voice saying ambiance at the beginning of his story.
She's obvs still devastated she's been shagging a convicted sex offender then šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly every time I think about the AI I have a little laugh to myself
Me too. Itā€™s actually hilarious thatā€™s what sheā€™s feeding her side, how desperate do you have to be to cover up something you tell such blatant lies?

Reactions: 6
The more evidence we all gather the more she will slip up. AI will do its thing again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope so, Iā€™ve never know anyone to leave their kids so much! šŸ’”

Reactions: 8
A posted a beach pic on her story but doesn't mean it's real time or with Ashleigh Huish

#ashlieghhuish

Reactions: 1
One of the photos Ava uploadedā€¦ first thing I noticed was Ashā€™s teethā€¦ does she only whiten her front 3 teeth and forget the rest.. or?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I really hope sheā€™s spending quality time with those kids, sheā€™s ignored them and their needs for so long!

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s a massive duck you tattle. Look at me and my kids how happy we are. Not bothered in anyway by the situation you unearthed I get an extended holiday and will be back when I choose. Stupid fat vile beast is what she is and the joke is we actually do control her life lol the posts are all for us trolls

Reactions: 13
One of the photos Ava uploadedā€¦ first thing I noticed was Ashā€™s teethā€¦ does she only whiten her front 3 teeth and forget the rest.. or?
That normally happens when ppl have composite bonding on only a few teeth so look a different colour to the rest. A lot of z listers only have the top done too which makes the bottom ones look rank

I do really feel for her kids. They shouldnā€™t be dragged into their mums tit show. Ash clearly gets them to read here. She will ruin those kids & I feel itā€™s already started with Ava who is only a child, yet is trying to act like an adult- especially if she thinks sheā€™s being clever by posting stupid photos as if to ā€œgoadā€ us trolls. LOL šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.