AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lostinmotherhood and @Patrick Star for the thread title
Screenshot_20240208_211233_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

*Update - The daily mail are more than likely running an article in Ash and Gail tomorrow thanks to @Aussiec*nt and other tattlers who emailed them.

*love honey are standing by Ash as her management have said she's not dating Gail and it's all come from a "gossip" site.

A quick recap copied from the last thread

Fabulous recap from @MiffyBay for any newbies to the page.

(UPDATED) Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

And TW for SA

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on #Instagram. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare from #SpaceNK #Boots #LookFantastic and clothes try-ons. She started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee - who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo.

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help. She put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it … or was it? Up until a few days ago they were flirting like mad on #TikTok and #Ashleigh was openly pining away for #Gee.

But then…. The brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers broke open a story no one saw coming. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! It confirmed a slip up by James on a live with Ash where he asked her what she and “Gail” were doing that weekend.

Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday a few days ago.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - she basically coerced and manipulated a friend of hers into falling in love with her alter ego, #Kye, entering into a relationship with “him” which was conducted mainly online - and when they finally did meet, the victim agreed to remain blind folded throughout. #GayleDawnNewland raped this young woman with a pink plastic dildo with fake testicles.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/r-v-newlandsentencing.pdf

‘I was pretending to be a boy for a variety of reasons’: the strange case of Gayle Newland | Crime | The Guardian
She was convicted of sexually assaulting a female friend while disguised as a man. How? Simon Hattenstone hears a tale of loneliness and betrayal in the digital age
amp.theguardian.com
amp.theguardian.com

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...nd-jailed-for-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

How Gayle Newland spent years tricking women into online relationships
27-year-old Newland was found guilty of tricking a friend to have sex with a fake penis
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

Let us not forget that one of #AshleighHuish #ashslifestories main income streams comes from #LoveHoney where she promoted bright pink vibrators and dildos!

#Gayle aka #Gail aka #Gee was convicted at trial in 2015, released on appeal on a technicality (her parents have money), and then retried again and convicted again in 2017. We believe she has a life time #SHPO - #SexualHarmPreventionOrder - attached to her as she is deemed a sexual predator. Amongst other things, #GayleNewland #GailNewland should be monitored for her online presence (she is obviously not as she has multiple accounts on TikTok), she should not be around or have access to underage children unless specific permission is given (#Ash has two young children), and she cannot travel overseas (now we know why Ash’s romantic #sponsored cruise had James as a last minute replacement).

#Ashleigh has decided her response to these revelations is to be “Zen af” - and she’s posted, albeit sparingly, during her birthday weekend. Her promised #LoveHoney advert never materialised though. And what she forgot is that Tattle ALWAYS has the receipts.

Amongst other things, we have seen screen recordings where Ash joined #Gee on her live, #Gee with a weird put on northern lorryman accent, and Ash admitting on a live that she cheated on Chelsea with Gee!

This last receipt seemed to tip Ash’s ex, Chelsea #biggyxbarber over to the Tattle side. She released an absolute barrage on Ash - which she saved in her Highlights under “Wowee”. Go see. It is something. And follow Chelsea - she deserves it.

Brands working with Ash and the media have been quiet - maybe they’re checking the veracity of the story, maybe they’re trying to get comment from Ash, maybe she’s just not that interesting. She’s trying to ignore it and brazen it out - but I don’t see her main brands working with her again.

Waiting on the next instalment!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
If Mail Online run the story tomorrow, this thread will be on page 50 in no time!.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If the article is posted tomorrow…. It would be amazing, travelling to a drum and bass gig and I may just have a pint to celebrate!

Reactions: 17
Thanks to @Lostinmotherhood and @Patrick Star for the thread title
View attachment 2744655
*Update - The daily mail are more than likely running an article in Ash and Gail tomorrow thanks to @Aussiec*nt and other tattlers who emailed them.

*love honey are standing by Ash as her management have said she's not dating Gail and it's all come from a "gossip" site.

A quick recap copied from the last thread

Fabulous recap from @MiffyBay for any newbies to the page.

(UPDATED) Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

And TW for SA

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on #Instagram. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare from #SpaceNK #Boots #LookFantastic and clothes try-ons. She started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee - who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo.

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help. She put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it … or was it? Up until a few days ago they were flirting like mad on #TikTok and #Ashleigh was openly pining away for #Gee.

But then…. The brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers broke open a story no one saw coming. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! It confirmed a slip up by James on a live with Ash where he asked her what she and “Gail” were doing that weekend.

Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday a few days ago.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - she basically coerced and manipulated a friend of hers into falling in love with her alter ego, #Kye, entering into a relationship with “him” which was conducted mainly online - and when they finally did meet, the victim agreed to remain blind folded throughout. #GayleDawnNewland raped this young woman with a pink plastic dildo with fake testicles.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/r-v-newlandsentencing.pdf

‘I was pretending to be a boy for a variety of reasons’: the strange case of Gayle Newland | Crime | The Guardian
She was convicted of sexually assaulting a female friend while disguised as a man. How? Simon Hattenstone hears a tale of loneliness and betrayal in the digital age
amp.theguardian.com
amp.theguardian.com

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...nd-jailed-for-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

How Gayle Newland spent years tricking women into online relationships
27-year-old Newland was found guilty of tricking a friend to have sex with a fake penis
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

Let us not forget that one of #AshleighHuish #ashslifestories main income streams comes from #LoveHoney where she promoted bright pink vibrators and dildos!

#Gayle aka #Gail aka #Gee was convicted at trial in 2015, released on appeal on a technicality (her parents have money), and then retried again and convicted again in 2017. We believe she has a life time #SHPO - #SexualHarmPreventionOrder - attached to her as she is deemed a sexual predator. Amongst other things, #GayleNewland #GailNewland should be monitored for her online presence (she is obviously not as she has multiple accounts on TikTok), she should not be around or have access to underage children unless specific permission is given (#Ash has two young children), and she cannot travel overseas (now we know why Ash’s romantic #sponsored cruise had James as a last minute replacement).

#Ashleigh has decided her response to these revelations is to be “Zen af” - and she’s posted, albeit sparingly, during her birthday weekend. Her promised #LoveHoney advert never materialised though. And what she forgot is that Tattle ALWAYS has the receipts.

Amongst other things, we have seen screen recordings where Ash joined #Gee on her live, #Gee with a weird put on northern lorryman accent, and Ash admitting on a live that she cheated on Chelsea with Gee!

This last receipt seemed to tip Ash’s ex, Chelsea #biggyxbarber over to the Tattle side. She released an absolute barrage on Ash - which she saved in her Highlights under “Wowee”. Go see. It is something. And follow Chelsea - she deserves it.

Brands working with Ash and the media have been quiet - maybe they’re checking the veracity of the story, maybe they’re trying to get comment from Ash, maybe she’s just not that interesting. She’s trying to ignore it and brazen it out - but I don’t see her main brands working with her again.

Waiting on the next instalment!
Thank you lovely! Didn’t even realise we’d flown through another thread 😳

Reactions: 10
I am actually out shopping in TrASH’s home town tomorrow (I live in the next town to her, have seen her and her fat neck in real life, what a treat that was 🤢)
Don’t think I’m likely to see her tomorrow though as she will no doubt be wallowing in that bed stinking like a doner kebab HOPEFULLY reading the Mail Online’s article crying all over her Lovehoney dildos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How can she come back from this? There’s no way I’d be able to start posting on my Insta if I was her. Where does she go from here?

Reactions: 24
I am actually out shopping in TrASH’s home town tomorrow (I live in the next town to her, have seen her and her fat neck in real life, what a treat that was 🤢)
Don’t think I’m likely to see her tomorrow though as she will no doubt be wallowing in that bed stinking like a doner kebab HOPEFULLY reading the Mail Online’s article crying all over her Lovehoney dildos.
She's that brazen you probably will see her, well unless the article comes out.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up..

“oscarlifestories” are you serious with that?? Where is the safeguarding of these kids? Jfc. Mother of the year right there! Her relationship with them is giving emotional incest

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The more people that share on fb, twitter, TT, threads etc the more love honey customers will see it. The more marketing teams will see it. The more journalists will see it. Love Honey will be shamed.

But more importantly, the more people in general will see it and won't be able to say they didn't know who Jail was.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bleeping hate the Mail but I'll be on there refreshing constantly tomorrow - I might get a repetitive strain injury 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If the owner of ashandgaylelifestories on TT is on here, can you do a video, with the response to love honey and tag them and hashtag it up. That way if lovehoney is searched it should hopefully appear!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just cannot control my fingers tonight 🤷🏻‍♀️. Someone take my phone from me…😂
🤣🤣 who’s pissed in your cauldron this eve hahaha I love it… don’t stop 🤣
---
Be a shame if you bought lots of copies of DM and strategically left them all round her hometown 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.