AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this from Jan 29th.
I think this break was coming even before all the news about Gail came out
Once a liar ALWAYS a liar.

She's messed up big time by having a relationship with a sex offender and repeatedly bullying her children online.

When she spilt with Chels, Ash's real authentic self came out and she is vile, vulgar and disgusting. Anyone who wants to pay her to promote their items has to be desperate!

Easy come easy go hey Ash!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen this from Jan 29th.
I think this break was coming even before all the news about Gail came out
She doesn't need to announce her departure, it's not an airport. Just stay gone. She's done more damage than good

Does anyone in the Manchester area know a journalist for the local rag? Maybe they could do a piece about Jail and raise awareness of the laws people can do around background checks

Poor kids having to spend half term with her declaring she's shi**ing herself to them, because she dare not go on live and tell everyone.

Bet Dex has been walked even less and shut out in the garden. I've never seen him with even a chew or a toy. Remember before all this blew up she suddenly walked him up the road and back after reading here

Ashleigh Huish if you are reading here, you should be disgusted. Not just your poor judgement of partners, your foul mouth, your bullying, neglecting your family and pet. Choosing Gayle Newland over your own kids. Blasting the kids father online over and over when you've done this, in front of thousands to see and witness. You can't back out of this. Take responsibility and grow the hell up. Teach your kids morals and stay offline. You won't ever be able to sweep this under a rug, because no one will forgive you, including your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Influencer is jailed for child abuse!

There can be consequences for people like TrAsh who video themselves abusing their children.

I've always believed it is so wrong to film children and show them online as they aren't old enough to understand the consequences of being in the spotlight. However, when parents like Ash bully and threaten their children online there needs to be serious consequences for that parent.

Ash threatening to assault her young daughter was disgusting in my opinion and doing it online proves just how normal such behaviour is in that house.

BBC News - Who is Ruby Franke, the parenting influencer jailed for child abuse?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Influencer is jailed for child abuse!

There can be consequences for people like TrAsh who video themselves abusing their children.

I've always believed it is so wrong to film children and show them online as they aren't old enough to understand the consequences of being in the spotlight. However, when parents like Ash bully and threaten their children online there needs to be serious consequences for that parent.

Ash threatening to assault her young daughter was disgusting in my opinion and doing it online proves just how normal such behaviour is in that house.

BBC News - Who is Ruby Franke, the parenting influencer jailed for child abuse?
Ash needs to keep away from social media. Look what happened to Chazza Dawson. She had her life, and still does, on social media yet can’t understand why social services have been involved. But it’s ok ‘she does her best’!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't need to announce her departure, it's not an airport. Just stay gone. She's done more damage than good

Does anyone in the Manchester area know a journalist for the local rag? Maybe they could do a piece about Jail and raise awareness of the laws people can do around background checks

Poor kids having to spend half term with her declaring she's shi**ing herself to them, because she dare not go on live and tell everyone.

Bet Dex has been walked even less and shut out in the garden. I've never seen him with even a chew or a toy. Remember before all this blew up she suddenly walked him up the road and back after reading here

Ashleigh Huish if you are reading here, you should be disgusted. Not just your poor judgement of partners, your foul mouth, your bullying, neglecting your family and pet. Choosing Gayle Newland over your own kids. Blasting the kids father online over and over when you've done this, in front of thousands to see and witness. You can't back out of this. Take responsibility and grow the hell up. Teach your kids morals and stay offline. You won't ever be able to sweep this under a rug, because no one will forgive you, including your children.
My brother has a friend who is a "journalist" for the m.e.n, but he wouldn't get involved. I was blocked by the m.e.n on fb and inly ever read their articles on there, but I was hoping they'd print an article about her gym. I also thought a Chester paper may print something due to her going to Queens

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My brother has a friend who is a "journalist" for the m.e.n, but he wouldn't get involved. I was blocked by the m.e.n on fb and inly ever read their articles on there, but I was hoping they'd print an article about her gym. I also thought a Chester paper may print something due to her going to Queens
You know your lowlife scum when the press don't want to write about you! 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So 👀 How’s everyone spending their evenings whilst ash is in hiding? I’ve gone back to parenting and be a partner again, open to new suggestions x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just seen James was at the Stansted airport lounge this morning, so do we think she’s off on a trip with him somewhere? Why would he fly from Stansted when he lives in Manchester unless he’s with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So 👀 How’s everyone spending their evenings whilst ash is in hiding? I’ve gone back to parenting and be a partner again, open to new suggestions x
normal life proper sucks, back to being a full time slave!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t life just great not seeing the trollop mouthing off on social media about her Fanny, bum hole, farts, being vile to her kids and dog…..long may this last 🙏🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Everything including her name on ITS looks like it's been pulled. That surley must've been her main source of income.
Definitely the majority of her income. Plus she’s lost all the free clothing she used to get. Not just her collections but the other collabs as well. Free gifts/holidays/pr events aren’t going to pay her bills.

Reactions: 8
If there was any sniff of police involvement they may have refered the family to SS and she may be under a section 37. That’s just where SS do their investigating and just check the kids are not in any immediate danger. Would sense given that this situation is quite high profile. And I know families put on a S37 for a hell of a lot less. She would be daft to post on SM if that’s the case until the section has ended

Reactions: 8
If there was any sniff of police involvement they may have refered the family to SS and she may be under a section 37. That’s just where SS do their investigating and just check the kids are not in any immediate danger. Would sense given that this situation is quite high profile. And I know families put on a S37 for a hell of a lot less. She would be daft to post on SM if that’s the case until the section has ended
So that could mean she’s offline for 8 weeks then - that’s going to have a massive impact surely.

Reactions: 6
So that could mean she’s offline for 8 weeks then - that’s going to have a massive impact surely.
Surely the police investigation will show they broke up AGES ago before she knew and everything else is AI? 🙄😂. Surely her ex-husbands aunt knows more about this stuff than the police do.

• Haha
Do we actually think the slob has the brass neck to return to social media after this or is she gone for good? What's it been 3 weeks now?

Reactions: 5
Surely the police investigation will show they broke up AGES ago before she knew and everything else is AI? 🙄😂. Surely her ex-husbands aunt knows more about this stuff than the police do.
Honestly every time I think about the AI I have a little laugh to myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we actually think the slob has the brass neck to return to social media after this or is she gone for good? What's it been 3 weeks now?
I think she'll be back or she would've deactivated her accounts.
She'll be back once she thinks her savings are going down too much.
I think she will try and be more private with her personal life when she comes back but that wont go well since people follow her to hear her life stories.
If she doesn't talk about her life what will her content be? All ads for over priced make-up and skin care that she doesn't know how to use properly or flogging her mate's circle diaries, wax melts or silver plated jewellery

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.