AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you guys think has happened re Gail & Ash? Do you think Ash reported Gail to the police for not telling her she is a sex offender? Do you think Ash is still besotted with Gail & secretly still seeing her because she knew she was a Sex Offender and she didn't contact the police?

I think the latter, once a liar ALWAYS a liar.

In terms of consequences & effect, does anyone know the consequences of a few, weeks off social media in terms of finances?

I dread to think what this week is going to bring in terms of Ash & her vile vulgar lying self trying to make some kind of come back online.

The issue isn't funny, Ash is not funny & her parenting isn't funny either. She doesn't have ITS clothes to promote so what's she going to do? Make a come back promoting sex toys??? 😳💩
I have thought the same thing as you and I do think Ash and Gee are still together. She played the “I didn’t know” card when her management released that statement just to save face but in reality she knew and is carrying on her merry way. Her silence speaks volumes and I won’t be surprised if she doesn’t come back until her and Gee actually break up. Then she will play the sob story of how she is hurt, really loved her and blah blah blah. Twist the narrative to her own benefit and to maintain her followers.

Just based on how she was speaking about Gee prior to the bomb drop, and how she neglected her kids to go spend time with her etc, she wouldn’t just leave. Ash doesn’t seem to have the confidents in herself and she’s probably thinking “that was a long time ago, she’s different now..everyone deserves a chance”. I’m sorry, but if you are SO, there is zero chance in my books... and especially not if I had children. Not only does Ash not seem to have the confidence in herself but it seems like she is desperate for that attention that she would even go as low as dating and sleeping with a SO.

It’s all quiet sad really especially when you think about her kids. Kids are nasty these days so I can only imagine that stuff kids are saying in school and the gossip going around about Ava’s and Oscar’s mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tempted to report or at least notify the police about Gayle, she's broken her conditions, she's online using old tactics of multiple accounts to harass.

Also wonder if SS did follow up and check on A&O

I think Ash will have so many comments of people asking about the situation, that unless she proves she went to the police, because Jail broke her terms, then a lot of people don't believe her

We just have to keep everyone aware of the truth

Reactions: 9
They cant be together can they? Wont Gee be forbidden given Ash has kids? She cant pretend that they will never have contact. Would like to know if local police have been made aware, and then SS.

Reactions: 4
God I’ve had a few days off from this thread and turkey neck still not resurfaced? Boringgggg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion .....
Oi Ash are you still rattled ...can't blame anyone but yaself that you got tattled 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Did anybody join Liams live on insta? So many ash questions and he avoided every single one !!

• Haha
  • Wow
She so obviously knew about gayle’s past which begs the questions… how desperate do you have to be to be with a SO?!

I wouldn’t even want the slightest association with a SO, let alone a relationship. Just the thought of sleeping with a predator gives me the heebie jeebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How long she gonna stay in hiding for?
Won’t be surprised if it’s till she actually breaks up with Gee. She is going to just end the relationship with her after raving about her for months. The proof is all there in the previous lives that have been posted.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Ash is staying quiet as the Netflix documentary called "can I tell you a secret" is due out this week.

It's about a prolific cyber stalker Matthew Hardy, and how he appeared online as a (mostly female) fake persona under the guise of fake social media accounts, spreading fake claims about his victims.

Similar to Gail in terms of the fake persona and pretending to be a woman!?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Ash is staying quiet as the Netflix documentary called "can I tell you a secret" is due out this week.

It's about a prolific cyber stalker Matthew Hardy, and how he appeared online as a (mostly female) fake persona under the guise of fake social media accounts, spreading fake claims about his victims.

Similar to Gail in terms of the fake persona and pretending to be a woman!?
He's another one from near to where I live now, him and Gail were a 30-40 minute drive away from each other.
Jail should have a documentary about her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He's another one from near to where I live now, him and Gail were a 30-40 minute drive away from each other.
Jail should have a documentary about her
He sounds like a horror just like Gail, the Netflix documentary should be interesting, Shame they didn't meet each other online! Mess with each other's minds!
When I saw the documentary was coming out it made me think of TrAsh,

Reactions: 4
Just seen this from Jan 29th.
I think this break was coming even before all the news about Gail came out

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.