AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t say I agree with the comments about chels hair. Loads of people use a top knot. I actually prefer it. It seems the fashion these days, I see loads of kids/ men/ footballers with this hairstyle!

Reactions: 7
had a nosey at trAsh's figures. TT only gives rounded follower numbers so hard to say if people have unfollowed

people have unfollowed on instagram, she's also stopped unfollowing people (probably blocking in paranoia)

TTgraph26.png
instagraph26.png
instafol26.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not great is it? Especially for a barber!!
I mean each to their own, I think it’s a bloody awful hair style personally 😂 though I do think chels looks nicer with her hair out of her face! But it’s just the fact Gail had that hair, weirds me out that she now has it 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean each to their own, I think it’s a bloody awful hair style personally 😂 though I do think chels looks nicer with her hair out of her face! But it’s just the fact Gail had that hair, weirds me out that she now has it 😷
I can’t actually bear all the faces she pulls. Think she’s just trying too hard. Just be yourself. Just talk normally. I don’t get what she’s trying to do with all the eye rolls etc. Gives me the total ick. And the bitten nails 🤮

• Sick
I get your point. Makes her look a bit desperado, copying the hairstyle of her ex’s GF 🥴

I just came out of hiding to say this! Chels… it’s giving Gail mate… whyyyyyy!! 😫 seriously get rid of the hair though!
She's been wanting a top knot for months, grabbing her hair and saying nearly there, long before Gail, but I think more time could pass before actually doing it, considering what's gone on, it does makes her look younger though, unless she has it pulled that tight she's giving herself a face-lift!!

Reactions: 8
She's been wanting a top knot for months, grabbing her hair and saying nearly there, long before Gail, but I think more time could pass before actually doing it, considering what's gone on, it does makes her look younger though, unless she has it pulled that tight she's giving herself a face-lift!!
She's just had some lip filler and I think botox type stuff, fair enough if it's what she wants and it's quite common now.

Nearly time for a new thread

Reactions: 1
She's just had some lip filler and I think botox type stuff, fair enough if it's what she wants and it's quite common now.

Nearly time for a new thread
I saw the lip filler, doesn't hurt she said, no worse than brow threading, I'm afraid the looks on her face told a different story and to brutally honest I can't tell any difference! 🤷‍♀️

I saw the lip filler, doesn't hurt she said, no worse than brow threading, I'm afraid the looks on her face told a different story and to brutally honest I can't tell any difference! 🤷‍♀️
So she's basically claiming it doesn't hurt at all, because having your eyebrows threaded doesn't hurt in the slightest, what a ridiculous statement for her to make.

Anyone seen this reel Chelsea shared to her stories?
It's sums up Ash perfectly, especially the last part

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she's basically claiming it doesn't hurt at all, because having your eyebrows threaded doesn't hurt in the slightest, what a ridiculous statement for her to make.
Having my eyebrows (professionally) threaded was one of the worst pains I've experienced, and I have tattoos! 😆

Reactions: 13
I get mine done all the time, maybe I'm used to it, I find plucking hurts more 😂
I get mine done and my top lip,I don’t find it that bad,I hate waxing as I know what is next and it’s bloody painful

Reactions: 1
TrAshy Ashleigh is coming home today... So the kids have missed more time off school. Didn't Ava have problems at school because she missed too many days? Wasn't allowed on a trip or something.

It's different for once a year family holiday, but TrAsh keeps them off school so many times for any old reason

TrAshy Ashleigh is coming home today... So the kids have missed more time off school. Didn't Ava have problems at school because she missed too many days? Wasn't allowed on a trip or something.

It's different for once a year family holiday, but TrAsh keeps them off school so many times for any old reason
Yes but they’re “making memories” so missing school during term time is absolutely fine and anyone who thinks otherwise or values education is a weirdo.

Yes but they’re “making memories” so missing school during term time is absolutely fine and anyone who thinks otherwise or values education is a weirdo.
Of course don't need an education for 'influencing' 😂 reminds me of the video when she slates someone not having an education or being able to Google 😂

• Haha
Ava doesn’t need a standard comprehensive education when her mum has set her up as a mini influencer in waiting. Why else would you put your kids on social media and ask and encourage strangers to follow them. She treats those children as peers and mates and they behave accordingly. Of course they don’t think she is a tit mum. Give it 10-20 years and check in then.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.