Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiffyBay

I was looking at her highlights recently. The very first try one with ITS is there - she was so excited and so happy - quirky and real. There was not a lot of swearing and she really valued the opportunity, you could tell.

(And because we know she and/or her “team” read here) When we say you changed, Ash, you CHANGED. Maybe it was the real you coming out that you couldn’t hide anymore, maybe you just got so entitled so quickly but you became an awful human being to watch.

You weren’t that important in the scheme of things ever. People follow and support “influencers” (I hate that term) as a way of chilling out from the issues they’re dealing with on a daily basis. It’s a strange form of self soothing. We don’t envy you all the opportunities you have if we feel like you’re working hard and taking us on the journey with you. So when you got all these opportunities, you should have really cared more and honoured them more. Instead, I got the feeling that you really couldn’t give a fuck and were grabbing whatever you could as fast as you could. Throwing PR boxes in dirty messy heaps in your room. Talking about holding your shit in when you’re supposed to be opening a PR box. Really? You thought you were funny?

And in the process, you lost your ability to come across as relatable and happy. No one wants to follow a cnut. Theyre doing that now to see if you crawl back and to watch you crash and burn with a sense of satisfaction.

What’s happened to you is COMPLETELY of your own making. Dating a sexual predator - and lying about it - is such a big “fuck you” to your brands, your followers, your family, your friends. Using the foulest of language and aggressively going after anyone who you felt challenged you in the slightest, and encouraging pile ons and affecting people’s mental health - THAT became your brand.

Emma - you failed her entirely by not checking on who Gail Newland was and by not talking to Ash about how she was presenting herself.

You deserve to have lost ITS. I hope no brand will ever touch you again. Any brand who does will have to deal with some serious questions as to their reliability and transparency. I won’t support brands like SkinRocks who still follow her: and I have done in the past.

The ONLY way out for you is to be honest that you lied about Gail Gayle Newland and that you made the biggest mistake of your life and take at least 6 months away to work on yourself and your family, but I doubt that you’ll do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Love Honey does not condone online bullying, yet associates themselves with someone who has openly bullied and goaded her ex girlfriend for months. Make it make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 61

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @Lostinmotherhood and @Patrick Star for the thread title
Screenshot_20240208_211233_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

*Update - The daily mail are more than likely running an article in Ash and Gail tomorrow thanks to @Aussiec*nt and other tattlers who emailed them.

*love honey are standing by Ash as her management have said she's not dating Gail and it's all come from a "gossip" site.

A quick recap copied from the last thread

Fabulous recap from @MiffyBay for any newbies to the page.

(UPDATED) Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

And TW for SA

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on #Instagram. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to painkillers and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare from #SpaceNK #Boots #LookFantastic and clothes try-ons. She started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee - who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo.

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help. She put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it … or was it? Up until a few days ago they were flirting like mad on #TikTok and #Ashleigh was openly pining away for #Gee.

But then…. The brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers broke open a story no one saw coming. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! It confirmed a slip up by James on a live with Ash where he asked her what she and “Gail” were doing that weekend.

Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday a few days ago.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - she basically coerced and manipulated a friend of hers into falling in love with her alter ego, #Kye, entering into a relationship with “him” which was conducted mainly online - and when they finally did meet, the victim agreed to remain blind folded throughout. #GayleDawnNewland raped this young woman with a pink plastic dildo with fake testicles.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/r-v-newlandsentencing.pdf

‘I was pretending to be a boy for a variety of reasons’: the strange case of Gayle Newland | Crime | The Guardian
She was convicted of sexually assaulting a female friend while disguised as a man. How? Simon Hattenstone hears a tale of loneliness and betrayal in the digital age
amp.theguardian.com
amp.theguardian.com

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...nd-jailed-for-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

How Gayle Newland spent years tricking women into online relationships
27-year-old Newland was found guilty of tricking a friend to have sex with a fake penis
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

Let us not forget that one of #AshleighHuish #ashslifestories main income streams comes from #LoveHoney where she promoted bright pink vibrators and dildos!

#Gayle aka #Gail aka #Gee was convicted at trial in 2015, released on appeal on a technicality (her parents have money), and then retried again and convicted again in 2017. We believe she has a life time #SHPO - #SexualHarmPreventionOrder - attached to her as she is deemed a sexual predator. Amongst other things, #GayleNewland #GailNewland should be monitored for her online presence (she is obviously not as she has multiple accounts on TikTok), she should not be around or have access to underage children unless specific permission is given (#Ash has two young children), and she cannot travel overseas (now we know why Ash’s romantic #sponsored cruise had James as a last minute replacement).

#Ashleigh has decided her response to these revelations is to be “Zen af” - and she’s posted, albeit sparingly, during her birthday weekend. Her promised #LoveHoney advert never materialised though. And what she forgot is that Tattle ALWAYS has the receipts.

Amongst other things, we have seen screen recordings where Ash joined #Gee on her live, #Gee with a weird put on northern lorryman accent, and Ash admitting on a live that she cheated on Chelsea with Gee!

This last receipt seemed to tip Ash’s ex, Chelsea #biggyxbarber over to the Tattle side. She released an absolute barrage on Ash - which she saved in her Highlights under “Wowee”. Go see. It is something. And follow Chelsea - she deserves it.

Brands working with Ash and the media have been quiet - maybe they’re checking the veracity of the story, maybe they’re trying to get comment from Ash, maybe she’s just not that interesting. She’s trying to ignore it and brazen it out - but I don’t see her main brands working with her again.

Waiting on the next instalment!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Can I just say how much of a breath of fresh air chels is to follow she seems to have come out of this awful shit situation with dignity and is just living her best life!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
All my thoughts are with the poor victim of jail with there being an article potentially coming out tomorrow. It's gonna bring up alot of trauma for her bless her ❤ I really hope she's okay and has all the support and love around her that she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Proof8

Chatty Member
In my efforts to find Steve, I have found Oscar.
Sorry are you sending that article to people and children on fb from a burner account?
If that is the case then that is way too far! This doesn't involve her family and it should not involve her children. Rule one on tattle don't take it off tattle. Public forums are different to private FB.
This is proper getting weird.

Reactions: 51

Buzz_off

Making content and posting publicly on TT FB insta etc to share awareness of the whole situation, the bullying, the relationship, the fact ash in her own video laughs how she committed domestic violence against her ex husband by hitting him etc, that is one thing

I don't agree with spamming the family and certainly not children. Oscar shouldn't even be on Facebook etc

Ash is going to make out she's a victim, she has with her husband, Chels and now Gail and it's all in her own words. She chose to make videos, posts and stories knowing everything online is recorded. Even lives are not magic disappearing videos, how does she think criminals are caught 👀 everything online has a footprint. Look hard enough you can find almost anything. She shares the vast majority of evidence all in one place on sites - her profile

Her family aren't going to publicly say, yeah she's a twat, she was laughing and making money being with Gayle and they lapped it up in swanky bars and hotels. They probably know she's guilty and behind closed doors are probably just as ashamed. The family have also benefited from that money, even the in laws she paid to take out with luxury cars etc

Ash had extra help with an agent, her agent failed. James failed as a 'friend' and bigged it up too. Ash failed ultimately, if you get into a relationship eventually you would want it to progress to meeting the kids etc, there's even AI software you can use to search faces, hence why your phone and social media can correctly guess a face when you go to tag them. Data is everywhere

I really hope this shines a light on the real victims, how careful people need to be going into relationships, especially if you have children. How society has such low morals that they think it's okay to defend all this behaviour, the toxic following Ash built and the lifestyle. Ash's 'statement' she shared in a 24 hr story, not a post for people to see any time. She hoped it will all go away after 24hrs

Honestly I feel so saddened and angry that again sexual abuse etc just seems like it's accepted by so many. That Ash trying to just worm away from it all is basically saying all this behaviour is okay and it already started to show when she told everyone proudly how Oscar was suspended from school for bullying and she saw nothing wrong with it.

Let's help share awareness about the whole situation, but also the background checks people can do, anti bullying etc. Tattle doesn't need to be seen just as a shitty gossip site if it can help victims of these people

(sorry essay. Late night rambling and thoughts whirling)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Foxvint

VIP Member
They are famous because people follow them and engage with their content, if we all stopped doing that and blowing smoke up their arses, influencers would die out.

But then they all start off innocently enough, coming across genuine and “just like one of us”. I think the Ash that people talk about in the early charity shop/chelsea days was the act and the one we have been seeing for the last year/18 months is the real her. Same with all the mummy/lifestyle influencers , not an ethic or moral between them as soon as they sniff the ££££ to be made.
The tentacles of influencer culture have reached far beyond choosing to consume their content or not- you have to see them anyway. If i can't have an insta account to follow bands without some silly cow coming up on my feed gasping as she swatches a lippy on her hand then it affects me. If I can't have drinks and dinner in a new bar without some hair tossing gobshite filming herself and everything else for her little wannabe account then it affects me. If I'm paying too much for a product cos their marketing team gives huge amounts of it away for free in hope of a good shout out then it affects me. If I can't get clear unbiased info on the performance of products cos reviews are actually undeclared ads then it affects me.

It's one of the worst developments of the past 15 years imo. People are performing their lives instead of inhabiting them. People aren't truly present, they're just recording it all for likes afterwards. It leans into everything shallow, vain and superficial in human nature and we're all worse off for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

IR0201

VIP Member
I think she did know, not that I have any proof. But if it were me and I genuinely didn’t know, I’d be going to the police and using my 1M+ follower platform to warn people and emphasise the importance of thoroughly checking/vetting people we get into relationships with. All she’s done is put out a bullshit statement and hide away. Screams guilty to me but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48