AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be killing her scrolling Instagram but not posting anything on there. Bet the slobs desperate to be telling everyone about the bad stomach the foods given her and how long she's had to spend sat on the toilet. Aswell as wanting to post pictures of herself rolling around in the sand (🐘🐋) like last time 😕

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Anyone thinking she spending any of this pretend time away from social media examining her choices and maybe taking some ownership of the tit show she finds herself in is beyond naive.

She doesn’t have an ounce of humility in her. Still the star of the “Ash show” just not documenting it online for now. Slowly she will creep back in, either in her friends photos or her kids, test the waters and all that. Ash needs constant validation and attention. Not to mention the lure of easy money.

Look how many idiots are still giving her a pass because they think following her and commenting on her social media makes them “friends” Those same followers will be right up her arse the minute she starts posting again, leading to more engagement, more work opportunities and a chance to rewrite herself as the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just a thought. Weren’t James and her setting up a podcast together? Wonder if that will go ahead now? It’s going to be interesting to see when she comes back (which she definitely will) if and how she addresses her absence, what she says about ITS and how will she ever do ‘lives’ again? I know you can block certain words but there’s no way she’ll be able to stop all comments coming through. Unless she turns the comments off completely but then that’s no good for her engagement which is what insta is all about.

Reactions: 8
Just a thought. Weren’t James and her setting up a podcast together? Wonder if that will go ahead now? It’s going to be interesting to see when she comes back (which she definitely will) if and how she addresses her absence, what she says about ITS and how will she ever do ‘lives’ again? I know you can block certain words but there’s no way she’ll be able to stop all comments coming through. Unless she turns the comments off completely but then that’s no good for her engagement which is what insta is all about.
She could always get an AI to do a live for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If lives go then that’s ITS engagement and Live engagement which are both huge for her. I’m guilty of it too, I put on her lives sometimes in the morning when I’m cleaning. Tricking my adhd brain into thinking there’s someone talking to me so I actually do stuff 😂💀. Well I used to, I’d rather tit in my hands and clap now.

She might as well call the whole thing a day if she doesn’t have either of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for A&O

Ash gets with a r@pist SO and instead of putting the kids first, making them her priority she is still going around without her children. Gone to Turkey with James by the looks of it, so the kids still don't have her full attention.

As for their podcast they've been trying to make that a thing for a year, it's never happening. What's she going to talk about? Maybe true crime... I know a case she can cover that might get a few listeners

But no one is going to give her any true following, she cant take accountability. Her interactions were falling before all this came out. She was on live saying she needs to do a competition or some tit to try get interactions up to show brands.

Jean best get new work, away from childcare or anything to do with working with families. A till operator at Tesco would suit her, get some free branded clothes then too 😂😉

Same goes for Ash. Anything she posts will backfire. Her true self shone. She can ask for take downs of the videos on TT etc but one Google of her name and it comes up. In a relationship with Gayle, even if her bullshit statement is mentioned. There's no evidence of it on her profile and no awareness of the situation since.

She'll be blowing through her savings, her car is prob on finance. That studio she had full of polyester clothes she's flogging off, she might as well get rid of it. Remember she had a bed in there for her lazy ass, when getting changed got too much 😂😂😂😂

No one will buy her used sex toys, so hopefully she doesn't make any more money from LH. LH has had tit publicity from her doing all this anyway, so just because they said they aren't dropping her doesn't mean that she will get any more deals or money from them.

Gayle won't get her free stage to gain a following. Hopefully she's being dealt with by the police.

There's a few comments saying Ash dated Gayle before... I mean it's like the plot of some rubbish film, Ash so desperate that she's gone back to an ex she's publicly moaned about being crazy, but better yet an ex that's an SO miles away from her.

As for Oscar, I think he's the only one truly suffering with all this. Ava seems to have given up on Ash ages ago. Ash is just using her profile to try wind us up and it is beyond embarrassing and again desperate. Again Oscar being ignored.

• Heart
Anyone see the post from redhandedthepod about Gail? Chels has liked it,we all need to leave comments about Ash knowingly dating the rapist there doesn’t seem to be any outing her too😡

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the post from redhandedthepod about Gail? Chels has liked it,we all need to leave comments about Ash knowingly dating the rapist there doesn’t seem to be any outing her too😡
What's the post on?

Reactions: 1
An instagram post back in 2020

Reactions: 2
How are people seeing what the daughter is posting? She couldn't have a public account surely??

Reactions: 5
How are people seeing what the daughter is posting? She couldn't have a public account surely??
Public profile that Cashleigh told everyone to follow, just like the numerous Oscar profiles and YouTube and Xbox or whatever it was

Reactions: 5
I hate to say it, but does anyone else think Chels' new hair kind of like Gayle's recent style?

Loving chels' new found confidence and success. It makes it so so so clear she was the success behind Ash. That Chels was able to install the confidence and humbleness that made Ash popular. As soon as they broke up Ash's success started to crumble and desperation lead to Ash's ultimate fall.

I hate to say it, but does anyone else think Chels' new hair kind of like Gayle's recent style?

Loving chels' new found confidence and success. It makes it so so so clear she was the success behind Ash. That Chels was able to install the confidence and humbleness that made Ash popular. As soon as they broke up Ash's success started to crumble and desperation lead to Ash's ultimate fall.
I just came out of hiding to say this! Chels… it’s giving Gail mate… whyyyyyy!! 😫 seriously get rid of the hair though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Chels hair (don't shoot me)
The floppy hair made her look floppy, the kick ass hair makes her look kick ass.

Its nearly a month since we heard from TrAsh. I, am loving the radio silence. She has deservedly lost so much.

Aah is a train that had well and truly come off its tracks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.