AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Chelsea telling us that Ash will be just fine without In The Style collections? 10k a month for posting links
I thought this too! Fuming if that SO Shagger is still going to be ok after knowingly being in a relationship with such a vile pos!

Reactions: 2
I know Chelsea must be talking about Ash but I’m not convinced she makes that sort of money from aff links. Thing is with aff links it’s a small commission they make and it’s totally reliant on people clicking on their link and then purchasing from it. If she’d been making 10,000 a month from aff links her company accounts would have been a lot higher than they were for last year, taking into consideration they would have also included her wage from ITS.

Reactions: 4
I know Chelsea must be talking about Ash but I’m not convinced she makes that sort of money from aff links. Thing is with aff links it’s a small commission they make and it’s totally reliant on people clicking on their link and then purchasing from it. If she’d been making 10,000 a month from aff links her company accounts would have been a lot higher than they were for last year, taking into consideration they would have also included her wage from ITS.
The smart ones use websites that people use a lot though. They use Amazon, ebay, asos, etc. and rely on the 30 day cookies. If you have an affiliate link to a retailer with a very specific product, especially if expensive, it is tiny payment for the majority as only a handful of clicks will lead to sales. So many 'influencers' are careful not to say where something is from or what it costs so that their followers are inclined to click on the link out of genuine interest or nosiness. If they manage to get a few hundred people who shop most days on Amazon or regularly on a cheap fast fashion site for random, unconnected items, they've secured themself payment from all of these purchases over the next 30 days, in which time they'll have linked something else grabbing more people in and no doubt new cookies on the followers who have clicked on previous items. So with the right affiliate programmes she could make that.

Whether she puts it through business accounts or potentially takes it personally and should be doing self assessment on it IF she is making that much may determine whether it shows up on the accounts. Plus, she's a 'micro company' so so far hasn't actually had to provide turnover, only a balance sheet for public records (obviously HMRC will have more). That could change as I'm sure requirements have changed/are changing so even tiny companies are going to have to provide turnover and profit/loss, etc. (I am willing to be corrected on this information as it is only my understanding, not professional knowledge!).

Reactions: 3
My Ash predictions...

I'm pretty sure TrAsh will spend all of her Instagram earned money, tax money included, go bankrupt & go back on benefits in her council house.

She'll probably claim PIP for her bad back and get a free car. Easy come, easy go. She is a rough, vile, vulgar human being.

She's about to embark on more YEARS of arguments with her children as they approach adulthood and realise how messed up they are because of TrAsh and her behaviour in their childhood.

TrAsh is literally the Waynetta Slob of Harlow, she piled on STONES just splitting up with Chel, imagine how much weight she will pile on now she's lost her job and everything!

She won't be able to afford to buy her filthy council house so it will become even more dilapidated and disgusting. The garden will resemble an overgrown skip. The kids will move out and dislike her.

Ash will spend any money she has on new Primark fat arse & gut exposing leggings, slug like eyebrows and botox injections in her lips, all inbetween cocaine binges.

She will spend the rest of her life lamenting her 3 yrs of Instagram fame wishing she hadn't thrown it all away for a dildo fcuk from a sex offender.

Her future fame will be limited to exposure in the local paper each time she goes bankrupt.

Ash will be a lonely massive woman sat in the local Toby Carvery on benefit day if she's lucky, with her greasy hair scraped back so it doesn't drop in the gravy, wearing an old stained logo tshirt.

Jean will probably die of a heart attack due to all the stress. The dog will die as she cannot afford the vets bills, Oscar will hopefully get a partner who hates the damage Ash has done to him & they won't see Ash. It's too depressing to think about how Ava will be affected.

Ash will be fat, lonely, bankrupt and coked upto her eyeballs in tumultuous relationship after tumultuous relationship.

Prove me wrong Ash, prove me wrong!
---
New thread at

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.