AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's not stayed offline at all, she has been continuously checking things, blocking people, selling crap, probably reported the posts and stuff on all the social media sites. wouldn't surprise me if she didn't send the post in to the facebook spotted harlow page herself for the attention.
---
People have been unfollowing her on insta and she unfollowed 11 accounts

she removed 6 posts on TT on 07/02

she's probably buying followers and people following her for any drama
View attachment 2763817
View attachment 2763818
Well researched @buzz__off
Her numbers will be all over the place once she comes back and tries to pretend everything is back to normal. Dating a sex offender is never ever going to end well that is for sure. Plus Ash is so vile and foul mouthed that as soon as she opens her mouth she will be swearing!

Reactions: 5
Pat thinking having an addiction is the same as cheating WTF

Also look at the comment about someone being with Gee in prison. If it is a relationship I think Lee is male, so is Gayle bi?

This is that Lee I think!

Reactions: 11
I've added some things to the wiki.

I don't actually know much about her so can't add any more sorry.

Until a pink wiki button is put up, maybe this can be put in the 1st post x.

and can I ask what does this mean?

And TW for SA

Reactions: 4
I've added some things to the wiki.

I don't actually know much about her so can't add any more sorry.

Until a pink wiki button is put up, maybe this can be put in the 1st post x.

and can I ask what does this mean?

And TW for SA
It means Trigger Warning for Sexual Assault. It’s a warning that the text to follow mentions SA so anybody reading won’t stumble across details they may find triggering to read.

Reactions: 7
Who in gods name buys her Vinted tit? I’ve a good mind to buy something then leave ‘appropriate’ feedback!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s still active on Vinted. Selling all her ITS garbage off 😂💀 please tell me why I get a notification saying she’s posted something and as I click on it it’s sold. Are people that desperate for her smelly clothes 🤮
Minging clothes that look like they’ve been shoved in a drawer after being worn by her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope the selling on Vinted / Depop that influencers do starts to open people's eyes on how disingenuous this "influencing" lark is. How can somebody review something and say it is the comfiest / most fabulous / best thing ever etc when it still has the tags on it because it has clearly never been worn. It hasn't been washed, does it shrink? Does it need ironing? Have the seems come apart after a few wears? You cant review something you haven't bothered to wear. This whole industry reeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What do you guys think has happened re Gail & Ash? Do you think Ash reported Gail to the police for not telling her she is a sex offender? Do you think Ash is still besotted with Gail & secretly still seeing her because she knew she was a Sex Offender and she didn't contact the police?

I think the latter, once a liar ALWAYS a liar.

In terms of consequences & effect, does anyone know the consequences of a few, weeks off social media in terms of finances?

I dread to think what this week is going to bring in terms of Ash & her vile vulgar lying self trying to make some kind of come back online.

The issue isn't funny, Ash is not funny & her parenting isn't funny either. She doesn't have ITS clothes to promote so what's she going to do? Make a come back promoting sex toys??? 😳💩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just parked in a car park next to Gail's old school, my first thought was her. I hope she's lost her gym and is hiding out in Neston and not leaving the house.
I have a feeling that they could still be seeing each other. I doubt that Ash has reported her to the police, that would open up a can of worms as Ash knew and would that be perjury? I need someone who knows about these things to answer that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fair fucks to Chelsea. That’ll piss Ash off too as there’s no victim storyline about a bitter ex

Reactions: 16
Is this what her 'fans' think is going on? That people are using the kids against TrAsh Ashleigh Huish? Completely oblivious of the SO situ
Screenshot_20240218_222322.jpg

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Pat thinking having an addiction is the same as cheating WTF

Also look at the comment about someone being with Gee in prison. If it is a relationship I think Lee is male, so is Gayle bi?
This Pat woman does understand you can’t “cheat” with drugs doesn’t she. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.