AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fairly new to Ash, I came across her on TikTok and just didnā€™t like her - she reminds me of Knee Deep in Life who thinks that shouting, swearing and being disgusting about body parts and showing off that you are a scruff is both relatable and funny. I just thought she was the usual but having caught up threads and the Wiki, she really isnā€™t the one is she.

I canā€™t find any comment from her management themselves which is telling. So she has either been dropped or they are refusing to comment because they wonā€™t lie for her.

She knew exactly who she was, she just didnā€™t care so she can duck off acting as if it is us that donā€™t care about the victims when we are the ones who continue to expose this stuff. Gail is even more dangerous because she has never accepted her guilt or that she has done anything wrong. she is even catfishing now with a new look and name!

Any of her followers who back her after this are as bad as her; this isnā€™t the usual influencer duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to anyone who wants more info, I donā€™t have it šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m from her area and have connections. She left when the news got to the papers but not sure if sheā€™s back now or if the kids joined her later.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry to anyone who wants more info, I donā€™t have it šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m from her area and have connections. She left when the news got to the papers but not sure if sheā€™s back now or if the kids joined her later.

Must be bad if she left the kids.... Oh wait šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are famous because people follow them and engage with their content, if we all stopped doing that and blowing smoke up their arses, influencers would die out.

But then they all start off innocently enough, coming across genuine and ā€œjust like one of usā€. I think the Ash that people talk about in the early charity shop/chelsea days was the act and the one we have been seeing for the last year/18 months is the real her. Same with all the mummy/lifestyle influencers , not an ethic or moral between them as soon as they sniff the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ to be made.
The tentacles of influencer culture have reached far beyond choosing to consume their content or not- you have to see them anyway. If i can't have an insta account to follow bands without some silly cow coming up on my feed gasping as she swatches a lippy on her hand then it affects me. If I can't have drinks and dinner in a new bar without some hair tossing gobshite filming herself and everything else for her little wannabe account then it affects me. If I'm paying too much for a product cos their marketing team gives huge amounts of it away for free in hope of a good shout out then it affects me. If I can't get clear unbiased info on the performance of products cos reviews are actually undeclared ads then it affects me.

It's one of the worst developments of the past 15 years imo. People are performing their lives instead of inhabiting them. People aren't truly present, they're just recording it all for likes afterwards. It leans into everything shallow, vain and superficial in human nature and we're all worse off for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am fairly new to Ash, I came across her on TikTok and just didnā€™t like her - she reminds me of Knee Deep in Life who thinks that shouting, swearing and being disgusting about body parts and showing off that you are a scruff is both relatable and funny. I just thought she was the usual but having caught up threads and the Wiki, she really isnā€™t the one is she.

I canā€™t find any comment from her management themselves which is telling. So she has either been dropped or they are refusing to comment because they wonā€™t lie for her.

She knew exactly who she was, she just didnā€™t care so she can duck off acting as if it is us that donā€™t care about the victims when we are the ones who continue to expose this stuff. Gail is even more dangerous because she has never accepted her guilt or that she has done anything wrong. she is even catfishing now with a new look and name!

Any of her followers who back her after this are as bad as her; this isnā€™t the usual influencer duck up.
I doubt very much that her manager, Emma, would drop her, by the sounds of it they are good friends that take non- work holidays together.
I don't think Emma has a clue what to make of it all and is hoping it will all go away

Reactions: 5
Still showing for me and she uploaded something earlier
https://www.depop.com/ashleighhuish88/
says page doesn't exist for me, I'm not logged in

I know she's posted a far few items on her vinted, hope she's declaring it all and paying her taxes, but then again a nice big tax bill is a better karma. After all she didn't pay for any of the items she is flogging

Her TT is still there, she's been blocking loads of people, think she thinks it will hide all the people that are saying anything bad about her. Does she not realise it she's a public profile, you don't need to login to see her crap and everyone else can see the truth about her :LOL: She still has the line about her fat neck too

Attachments

I doubt very much that her manager, Emma, would drop her, by the sounds of it they are good friends that take non- work holidays together.
I don't think Emma has a clue what to make of it all and is hoping it will all go away
a lot of agents think if they stay quiet that it will help the situation, but that's usually if there's rumours of marital problems etc, not a client dating a SO. This situation it just screams guilt, on top of the evidence of all her other behaviours

#ashleighhuish

Reactions: 1
she's not stayed offline at all, she has been continuously checking things, blocking people, selling crap, probably reported the posts and stuff on all the social media sites. wouldn't surprise me if she didn't send the post in to the facebook spotted harlow page herself for the attention.
---
People have been unfollowing her on insta and she unfollowed 11 accounts

she removed 6 posts on TT on 07/02

she's probably buying followers and people following her for any drama
insta17.png

tt17.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.