Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tin pot "influencer" managed by tin pot "management" company, what a shambles.

My thoughts still remain with Gail's victim who will I'm sure be horrified that Gail/Gee/Gayle/Jail is lying online. Here's hoping the people who monitor the Sexual Harm Prevention Order are investigating Jail baits life. It's shocking behaviour 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oops.. Have a drink on us TrAsh, you may choke! Another night away from the kids and not home. Don't forget Ash never drinks alcohol 🙄😂

I hope loads of people contact the companies she has PR or paid sponsorships with, especially Love Honey (physically feel sick knowing about her gf and Ash waving dildos around saying how she loves it up the arse on lives, sorry that is too much of a consequence for her not to know!) also hope more people message newspapers and anyone else that shared Ashleigh Huish previously.

Cheers to toxic relationships 🥂🤢🤮
Doing the Lords work ❤
If I had TikTok and knew how it worked I'd get some videos on there. Sure someone did that for PTWM and those videos got her rattled.
Would just love for the smirk to be wiped off fat necks face

Reactions: 14
Right, I'm finally caught up after what feels like 500 years. Wowza's!!

This whole Gail (what a horrific name) thing, has stirred up some quite vivid memories of something that happened in 2009/2010 to a girl I was at school with at the time. TRIGGER, suicide.

I am NOT saying this is connected but is certainly a frightening coincidence and has got me wondering!

A girl I went to school with was in an online relationship, with an Asian male, called Kye, from Manchester. This was all over messages, bebo, MSN, early social media sites, were talking 15 odd years ago.

They had never spoken on the phone or met in person, but had planned to meet in person. She had sent lots of explicit photos and videos of herself. Just before the arranged meeting in Manchester, this girl was contacted by this Kye's "mum", who had told her that he had committed suicide. It was all very, very odd and I recall saying to her, are you sure this is a real person, are you sure this person is actually 15 and she was adamant he was!

Again, I'm not saying that this was Gail, but it could be possible her offending has gone back much, much further!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

This whole Gail (what a horrific name) thing, has stirred up some quite vivid memories of something that happened in 2009/2010 to a girl I was at school with at the time. TRIGGER, suicide.

I am NOT saying this is connected but is certainly a frightening coincidence and has got me wondering!

A girl I went to school with was in an online relationship, with an Asian male, called Kye, from Manchester. This was all over messages, bebo, MSN, early social media sites, were talking 15 odd years ago.

They had never spoken on the phone or met in person, but had planned to meet in person. She had sent lots of explicit photos and videos of herself. Just before the arranged meeting in Manchester, this girl was contacted by this Kye's "mum", who had told her that he had committed suicide. It was all very, very odd and I recall saying to her, are you sure this is a real person, are you sure this person is actually 15 and she was adamant he was!

Again, I'm not saying that this was Gail, but it could be possible her offending has gone back much, much further!
Criminals always escalate, always! Sex crimes are committed by people who's confidence develops often over years. Gail will definitely have escalated her behaviour from when it started. Sadly some of it won't have been "criminal" in the true sense of the WORD but it will have hurt people, she sounds quite sadist, we know from the judge and her behaviour that she is manipulative.

I DREAD to think what she is currently upto a decade on from her crimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

This is a doc all about it (I haven’t watched it all yet) but around 5 minutes in the lady says she started to make the fake profile age 13!! In 2003! 😳 It’s possible! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If I knew who this 'Greedy' was I would 😂 had to look up NoHun and hope I got the right one too message
---

Her manager is trying to be an author, so wants out of the agency business by the sounds of it 😂
It’s missgreedyhome, another skanky scummy “influencer” who had one ITS range and Ash and Greedy had a bit of a problem with each other. Can’t remember why and don’t really care 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Criminals always escalate, always! Sex crimes are committed by people who's confidence develops often over years. Gail will definitely have escalated her behaviour from when it started. Sadly some of it won't have been "criminal" in the true sense of the WORD but it will have hurt people, she sounds quite sadist, we know from the judge and her behaviour that she is manipulative.

I DREAD to think what she is currently upto a decade on from her crimes!
I completely understand escalation of crime, I've worked in the criminal justice system myself for years! This whole thing, that I'd completely forgotten about because it wasn't relevant to me at all has just been brought straight back into my mind.

I mean IF this was her, it absolutely would have been criminal as she would have been in possession of indecent images of a child and she would have been around 20!
---

This is a doc all about it (I haven’t watched it all yet) but around 5 minutes in the lady says she started to make the fake profile age 13!! In 2003! 😳 It’s possible! 🙈
Oh Jesus! That is INSANE!!! And makes it completely plausible! She would have been around 20 at the time! To think she was making fake profiles at such a young age is sickening!

It was so very odd at the time, literally everything about this boy online disappeared. His profiles were deleted from everywhere after his alleged suicide, which I thought was odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I completely understand escalation of crime, I've worked in the criminal justice system myself for years! This whole thing, that I'd completely forgotten about because it wasn't relevant to me at all has just been brought straight back into my mind.

I mean IF this was her, it absolutely would have been criminal as she would have been in possession of indecent images of a child and she would have been around 20!
Yes! Wow! It would have been criminal!
It's funny how our brains work and what we remember when we need to. I'm so sorry it happened to your friend. The whole event probably affected her greatly.
Gail is definitely a piece of work. I like that she has no right to reply here! I'm wondering if now this information is out if she'll get her own tattle page one day!
Ash certainly knows how to choose them!
What a pair they are!
Just watched a bit of the youtube and it seems Gail Love Bombs people!
I'd say ASH looked Love bombed when they were together!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This thread is usually so slow but when I'm away for two days this happens! 😂😂 Had to skim through loads but got it now.
There is absolutely no way in hell that skank Ash didn't know about Gee/Gail/Gayle. What an absolutely disgusting, unfit Mother. So desperate for her hole she gets involved with a bleeping rapist 🤬 Her poor family. Ash should be bleeping ashamed of herself, not plastering how 'zen' she is all over social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes! Wow! It would have been criminal!
It's funny how our brains work and what we remember when we need to. I'm so sorry it happened to your friend. The whole event probably affected her greatly.
Gail is definitely a piece of work. I like that she has no right to reply here! I'm wondering if now this information is out if she'll get her own tattle page one day!
Ash certainly knows how to choose them!
What a pair they are.
I know, I have never ever given it a second thought until now and questioned myself as to whether I was sure I'd remembered it all correctly! I definitely have!
Yeah I think it massively affected her, she was certainly not the same again afterwards. She was always one of the more fragile girls at school, easily led, tried hard to fit in, was always seen by others as the "odd, emo girl".
I've not seen her since we left school in 2010 but know that she has struggled with her mental health as an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I love how we aren't backing down ❤❤❤❤ until all her contracts drop her, dailymail etc post an article (they should, they post absolute pointless bollocks about all the other influencers) and she's held accountable , I won't stop spreading the word either.

I bet Gail hasn't left her house since this all come out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Jehovah Jean hasn’t a clue about any of this yano…. Be a shame if we found a way to let her know 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet Jehovah Jean hasn’t a clue about any of this yano…. Be a shame if we found a way to let her know 🤔
Oh Jean is nothingggggggg like what Ash shows. She's a witch. She didn't realise Ash was on live a few month back and her mouth about chels was shocking. Not what you'd think, she's left her job to be a full time witch to Ash, she'll stay quiet like a good girl and do her job because without ash she's screwed for £.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Jean is nothingggggggg like what Ash shows. She's a witch. She didn't realise Ash was on live a few month back and her mouth about chels was shocking. Not what you'd think, she's left her job to be a full time witch to Ash, she'll stay quiet like a good girl and do her job because without ash she's screwed for £.
Oh I completely agree… I said yesterday Jean isn’t the sweetness and light Ash likes us to believe…. However… Ash has also said enough times how it didn’t go down well with Jean when she came out because of Jeans beliefs… imagine her congregation got wind of her ‘sinful’ daughter dating a convicted rapist 😳 For all the tit I’ve heard Jean spout I really don’t think it would sit well with her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We all know TrAsh is in Harlow, tempted to find local groups and newspapers.

Feel sorry for the kids, but then again Ash couldn't give a tit about them.

#ashlieghhuish #ashslifestories #gaylenewland

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.