Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I completely agree… I said yesterday Jean isn’t the sweetness and light Ash likes us to believe…. However… Ash has also said enough times how it didn’t go down well with Jean when she came out because of Jeans beliefs… imagine her congregation got wind of her ‘sinful’ daughter dating a convicted rapist 😳 For all the tit I’ve heard Jean spout I really don’t think it would sit well with her
She's left her job now though, to be Ash's PA, so I really do think she'd sit quietly if she found out/already knows, cos she needs the paycheck doesn't she!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone say that Jean went mad, had a menty B and started smashing up Ash’s house when she found out she was gay? 🤣

is that why ash’s tiles are hanging off? Chill out Jean

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I love how we aren't backing down ❤❤❤❤ until all her contracts drop her, dailymail etc post an article (they should, they post absolute pointless bollocks about all the other influencers) and she's held accountable , I won't stop spreading the word either.

I bet Gail hasn't left her house since this all come out
I wondered if she'd ran back to her mum and dad's, but then I remembered how I naively wondered why she moved to Manchester and not further away out of shame. I don't think she'll be embarrassed, feel remorseful etc, she's probably out in the village or even with Ash.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know TrAsh is in Harlow, tempted to find local groups and newspapers.

Feel sorry for the kids, but then again Ash couldn't give a tit about them.
The kids will get absolutely ripped to shreds at school, especially avas group because she's at a right funny age and kids her age are horrid 😔 once it reaches the daily mail etc , it'll spread itself.
I hope they get wind of it and do an article. They do the most pointless things about Hinch and trollomon, so this will be massive and juicy for them compared!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone who voted no she didn’t know give your head a wobble she doxed poor dontswipeup and then attempted to dox tattlers! The grubby bint is constantly on here she’s the biggest cwunt ever!
good on chels for almost spilling the beans she’s basically spilled the juice at the moment… to be fair chels babe she threw you under a bus then got it to reverse over you!
#ash #ashlieghlifestories #Gailnewland

ash still wants to have sexual relationships with a rapist pass it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's left her job now though, to be Ash's PA, so I really do think she'd sit quietly if she found out/already knows, cos she needs the paycheck doesn't she!
Why does a two bit influencer need a PA! She’s hardly Molly Mae* is she 🤣

*who I also dislike

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
PA= Personal Arsewiper! Jehova Jean as she shall now be known🤣is for probably less than minimum wage her daughters the rapist gf full time on call skivvy! Main duties to include dragging up her kids for her and feeding the fat lazy sloth!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PA= Personal Arsewiper! Jehova Jean as she shall now be known🤣is for probably less than minimum wage her daughters the rapist gf full time on call skivvy! Main duties to include dragging up her kids for her and feeding the fat lazy sloth!
Didn't she have to get Ash out of the bath and help her get dressed? (during the many 'bad back' episodes last year). No amount of money could pay me to do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you all remember when Jehovah Jean didn't have a home a while back? Ash said that it was her who rented her mother a place and kitted it all out. Why didn't Jehova Jean have a home? Where was she living before TrAsh re homed her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't get my head around this person's behaviour.

I was catching up on old threads (I've not followed as much for a bit) and the hashtags on Gayles tiktoks and social media are mind blowing. This is clearly someone who has made an overtly sexual "character" on social media. How is this OK? How does she get away with that behaviour?

To me it reads as predatory and I can't fathom how her victim (if not victims) would feel seeing the way she behaves online. Everything she posts is either aggressively sexual or attention seeking. Surely she's being monitored?

The information from her court proceedings clearly detailed the type of person she is and the personality disorders she's been formally diagnosed with. What sane person would ever allow that type of person around their children? Regardless of whether you believe in rehabilitation or second chances...the instance she was found guilty for wasn't the first time she had behaved aggressively online or lied about her identity it was just the first time she was prosecuted for it. Pair that with how she's presenting herself online it doesn't scream "changed woman" does it?

The radio silence from Ash and all of the major companies she works with is deafening and disgusting.

If every person following this thread contacted them and the daily mail couldn't this affect change? How many other victims does this person have and how long will she just continue to get away with it.

I feel sick for her victims and for Ash's children. They didn't ask for the attention and as poor a parent as she's shown herself to be before this really takes the cake...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't get my head around this person's behaviour.

I was catching up on old threads (I've not followed as much for a bit) and the hashtags on Gayles tiktoks and social media are mind blowing. This is clearly someone who has made an overtly sexual "character" on social media. How is this OK? How does she get away with that behaviour?

To me it reads as predatory and I can't fathom how her victim (if not victims) would feel seeing the way she behaves online. Everything she posts is either aggressively sexual or attention seeking. Surely she's being monitored?

The information from her court proceedings clearly detailed the type of person she is and the personality disorders she's been formally diagnosed with. What sane person would ever allow that type of person around their children? Regardless of whether you believe in rehabilitation or second chances...the instance she was found guilty for wasn't the first time she had behaved aggressively online or lied about her identity it was just the first time she was prosecuted for it. Pair that with how she's presenting herself online it doesn't scream "changed woman" does it?

The radio silence from Ash and all of the major companies she works with is deafening and disgusting.

If every person following this thread contacted them and the daily mail couldn't this affect change? How many other victims does this person have and how long will she just continue to get away with it.

I feel sick for her victims and for Ash's children. They didn't ask for the attention and as poor a parent as she's shown herself to be before this really takes the cake...
I totally agree with you I don't understand how a person with a lifetime Sexual Harm Prevention Order can freely behave the way she is doing? It makes a mockery of the criminal justice system. I imagine what's been found out on tattle is just the tip of the iceberg. Scary!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
TrAsh still out posting crappy videos pretending to have such a good time. No kids, drinking, in Manchester.

James looks like he just smelt the bullshit in her breath 🤢

No amount of drink is going to make you forget who you've been sh*gging Ashleigh Huish #gaylenewland

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Am I reaching here…. Am I in too deep 😩
Her latest story… the song they’re all singing
(Ash looks off her face or been sobbing, probs both)
Ash is calculated.

This is the woman that wants the council to pay out and fix all the damage her renting the council house has caused, only to the buy it at a huge discount.

This is also the same woman that keeps messages from ages ago from strangers only to doxx them all over Instagram and facebook

She's always doing passive aggressive messages, because she's 'zen af'

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20240203_020120_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240203_020049_Samsung Internet.jpg

So gobshite Ash goes off on one about Schofield, Paul Breech and kicks off at the school about a lad touching Ava.
But says absolutely nothing about this.
Just shows she's obviously o.k with it. We all know she runs her mouth at the smallest thing so her saying nothing actually speaks volumes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
But do we know Gayle actually still has an SHPO? Or have i read it wrong that her conviction was overturned on a technicality? As surely that then means she won’t have any conditions etc. I tried to Google but can only find things about the first time her conviction was overturned before she had the retrial and was found guilty for a second time.

Reactions: 2
Well that was a lot to catch up on!

Ash absolutely knows, her silence speaks volumes. All of this absolutely explains why she has kept Jail on the downlow for so long, not ever openly sharing her!!

Thoses contacting companies she works with, don't forget Mark Hill, the sexualised hair curler 🙄

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2732492
View attachment 2732493

So gobshite Ash goes off on one about Schofield, Paul Breech and kicks off at the school about a lad touching Ava.
But says absolutely nothing about this.
Just shows she's obviously o.k with it. We all know she runs her mouth at the smallest thing so her saying nothing actually speaks volumes.
I remember her going mad about this posting multiple stories about it on social media outing the school and the teacher!!!!!!!! She publicly shames everyone all over her social media all the time causing harm distress and embarrassment to multiple people!!! Including a fellow tattler!! Loads of hate pages and comments on hear ash to post all over insta???? Why haven’t you done that OH YEAH cos Gail’s a sex offender!!! Shameful

• Heart
Jail has deleted her tiktok now haha
I’m surprised it stayed up so long considering how quickly she nuked her Facebook account. It makes me wonder whether someone has reported her to her probation officer/authorities and they’ve stepped in. One would hope so as Gail should clearly not have any online presence.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.