Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone told Greedy yet- she hates Ash 🤣
---
Has someone at least posted it on greedys thread, we all know she checks there 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So when do we think she’s gunna have the balls to go live again? Cos, lets face it, thats her bread n butter, how long can she realistically avoid going live, a day or two maybe? Any longer than that will seriously effect her engagement/links/sales, and we all know how much that tit means to instacunts 🙄 more than there kids, familys, reputation, pride, its all about the money for these folks, sell there souls for a few quid….or a dildo up the bum in ashs case 😜😂
Ash has clearly got balls the size of birdseed!
She won't even own up to dating Jail! 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she's sharing her spa day and a fancy night out 😱
She's got no shame
Anyone else notice the third glass? Wonder who that is for? Hint.. rhymes with jail!
Think I heard a Manchester accent in the background? Nice they've saved Gail the drive to Essex.
How has she left her kids in that mess at home and swanned off to get pampered and pissed, surely Ash knows how the kids will be affected when it comes out, all their friends talking about their mum and none of the mums letting their kids round A&O's house.
Her behaviour is screaming guilty, bet she still believes Gail is the innocent party and was wrongly accused

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What a horrible smuuuuug little witch she issssssssssssssss.

Honestly, this is doing nothing but prove she's the narcissist we all said she was.

She needs a right good slap

Reactions: 17
She’s proper smug isn’t she. That fake little laugh she does makes me ill

your birds a rapist luv. you fat turkey necked bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's got no shame
Anyone else notice the third glass? Wonder who that is for? Hint.. rhymes with jail!
Think I heard a Manchester accent in the background? Nice they've saved Gail the drive to Essex.
How has she left her kids in that mess at home and swanned off to get pampered and pissed, surely Ash knows how the kids will be affected when it comes out, all their friends talking about their mum and none of the mums letting their kids round A&O's house.
Her behaviour is screaming guilty, bet she still believes Gail is the innocent party and was wrongly accused
Oh good spot on the 3rd glass 🤔. It won't be jail though.

Reactions: 2
Singing "It's Ash's birthday weekend and we'll out her sex offender girlfriend if we want too"

Reactions: 9
She's got no shame
Has she deleted this story? I can't see it now

Edit: think my insta is playing up as I can see all her stories including this one on my alt account, but my regular account isn't showing this one and still showing all the others.

Anyway, back to Ash being a bleep!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do any of you think Ash knew but actually believes that she is innocent and was wrongly convicted?

this whole thing is fucked. I'm gobsmacked. I actually stopped following this thread around the time ash and chels broke up (just lost interest in Ash) and then THIS happens.

I can't believe Gail / Gayle actually has the audacity to leave prison and start tiktokking and creating this Gee persona after everything. She must actually be a true narcissist. Scary stuff.

Reactions: 16
It’s the audacity for me!!! 🤯🤯😭 It’s truly shocking she doesn’t care at all! 🤯 I’d be absolutely disgusted and mortified that I’d been with a rapist! And she just doesn’t give a single duck! 🤮🙈 Just out having a good time like nothing had happened! 🤯

Reactions: 13
---
Has someone at least posted it on greedys thread, we all know she checks there 🤣
I've not been on the greedy thread since she’s had baby Content arrived, her maternity leave abruptly ended when she decided to start using her as a cash cow. Can’t abide it, poor baby was days old and had started her insta career.
Do feel free to inform them. I’d love for charl to drop the ‘mother of the year’ act and revert to form.
---
Do any of you think Ash knew but actually believes that she is innocent and was wrongly convicted?

this whole thing is fucked. I'm gobsmacked. I actually stopped following this thread around the time ash and chels broke up (just lost interest in Ash) and then THIS happens.

I can't believe Gail / Gayle actually has the audacity to leave prison and start tiktokking and creating this Gee persona after everything. She must actually be a true narcissist. Scary stuff.
No, I think Ash knew, and is too much of a bleep to care.
---
It’s the audacity for me!!! 🤯🤯😭 It’s truly shocking she doesn’t care at all! 🤯 I’d be absolutely disgusted and mortified that I’d been with a rapist! And she just doesn’t give a single duck! 🤮🙈 Just out having a good time like nothing had happened! 🤯
It’s a pure performance for us lot now.
You can gloat all you want Ash. We’ve never knowingly shagged a sex offender & allowed them around our kids. You have, you will always be the bigger bleep hun xoxoxox

• Heart
  • Haha

Gee Persona you say... She's gone from... To... And changed her name... What Sexual Harm Prevention Order?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's got no shame
Gail is not a Manc, if anyone she’ll have a hybrid Chester scouse accent, she’ll sound posh northern she went to Queens. I just really want to point out that she’s not a Manc and neither is James, they’re just cunts that happen to live in Manchester.
i know that’s not relevant, I just can’t stand for people to think she’s one of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oops.. Have a drink on us TrAsh, you may choke! Another night away from the kids and not home. Don't forget Ash never drinks alcohol 🙄😂

I hope loads of people contact the companies she has PR or paid sponsorships with, especially Love Honey (physically feel sick knowing about her gf and Ash waving dildos around saying how she loves it up the arse on lives, sorry that is too much of a consequence for her not to know!) also hope more people message newspapers and anyone else that shared Ashleigh Huish previously.

Cheers to toxic relationships 🥂🤢🤮

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No wonder this mess hasn't been professionally managed...

Ash's management are some tiny nobody company who manage Ash, James and JessOnThePlusSize and hardly anyone else
😱🤣😭🤣

Ash's dog would manage this situation better!

• Haha
---
If I knew who this 'Greedy' was I would 😂 had to look up NoHun and hope I got the right one too message
---
No wonder this mess hasn't been professionally managed...

Ash's management are some tiny nobody company who manage Ash, James and JessOnThePlusSize and hardly anyone else
😱🤣😭🤣

Ash's dog would manage this situation better!
Her manager is trying to be an author, so wants out of the agency business by the sounds of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gee Persona you say... She's gone from... To... And changed her name... What Sexual Harm Prevention Order?!
flex those prison arms bbz 😘. Imagine only getting in shape because you were literal bait in jail and now it’s the only job you can have.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I knew who this 'Greedy' was I would 😂 had to look up NoHun and hope I got the right one too message
---

Her manager is trying to be an author, so wants out of the agency business by the sounds of it 😂
I hope the media picks up on it. I wonder if the m.e.n has as I think they read on here. I’d share it to their fb, but I’m blocked from their page.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.