Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
View attachment 2732492
View attachment 2732493

So gobshite Ash goes off on one about Schofield, Paul Breech and kicks off at the school about a lad touching Ava.
But says absolutely nothing about this.
Just shows she's obviously o.k with it. We all know she runs her mouth at the smallest thing so her saying nothing actually speaks volumes.
She later tried to backtrack/ bullshit her way out of the whole bullshit story of Ava being touched. When she was being told to go to the police! So it absolutely didn’t happen/didn’t happen the way she made out at all!Much like Oscar didnt get suspended for just being in a group chat that was bullying another boy! She’s a massive fabricating bullshiting narc !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This comment on Ash's Instagram has been up for 11 hours so far without being deleted.

We need her to go live so there's more chance of her followers seeing something!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
James is a twit, tagging amberrosegill cos it seems her and Ash where out with her last night. 👀 Ash has really worked at getting close to her, it was only 6 month she was froffing at the fanny about being obsessed with Amber and she couldn't believe she finally met her at some event, now Ash is all over her every post she does.

I reckon James knows fine wellll what he's doing.....

And for that Mel girl, she seems a loser so not surprised she won't remove herself from Ash's tit.

Reactions: 9
Am I reaching here…. Am I in too deep 😩
Her latest story… the song they’re all singing
(Ash looks off her face or been sobbing, probs both)
She likes to sing out loud to songs passive aggressively. She was balling out the words to absolutely everybody the other night when she was off her fat saggy tits. And inserting who did my ex cheat on me with. She did swiftly delete the video so who knows what one of her many exes she was on about.So wouldn’t be surprised if this her planting seeds for her bullshity I was lied to and abused by the rapist😡😡
---
Jail has deleted her tiktok now haha
Too late rapist !
---
This comment on Ash's Instagram has been up for 11 hours so far without being deleted.

We need her to go live so there's more chance of her followers seeing something!
Sadly doesn’t say CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER though 😡
---
TrAsh still out posting crappy videos pretending to have such a good time. No kids, drinking, in Manchester.

James looks like he just smelt the bullshit in her breath 🤢

No amount of drink is going to make you forget who you've been sh*gging Ashleigh Huish #gaylenewland
Defo looks off his nut on ❄ tbf

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Didn't she have to get Ash out of the bath and help her get dressed? (during the many 'bad back' episodes last year). No amount of money could pay me to do that!
is bad back another name for ‘huge overhanging gunt’ and ‘fat neck-itis’?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well theyre all showing their true colours arnt they, its no big deal ash, you enjoy ya birthday luv, have a drink n a dance, pretend alls good in the hood, stuff a burger down you while your clingons tell you its nothing to worry about, everyones out shagging sex offenders these days, she served her time, she was young n probs has some childhood trauma, doesnt matter shes a psychopath, itl all go away if you ignore it 😘
Fuckin narc idiots 🙄 id have abit of sympathy if she’d had the balls to address it, to explain one way or another, but this ignoring, pretending nothings going on is just pure arrogance on her and her thicko mates parts, cant stand any of them, immature, dumb, rapist sympathisers lot of em 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember to not like/comment on anything under your own name ladies on insta and tik tok. Make sure it’s on your burner accounts. It’s just Jail and Trash we want outting this week!!! Not that she’s got the same detective skills as us mind, poor cow

Reactions: 13
IMG_1385.jpeg

Cheers for that! These comments have been deleted as far as I can see, but here’s the receipts anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd love to go pop her belly.

The way she's going on like nothings happened is so disrespectful to the victim.
I knew Ash wouldn't say anything and she'd behave like this, Ash thinks the sun shined out her own arse. She's a raging narcissist, this behaviour is typical and Ash all over.

She's doing this in hopes of us stopping and getting bored, then she'll go right back to 3 lives a day and thinking she's the alpha.

One thing she won't do ever again is her tattle rants on her stories she does every couple of month lol.

I think the only way she's going to acknowledge this is when her big known contracts end her. Starting with her ITs collection she's supposedly releasing soon, and Love Honey. Iconic/Look fantastic would be a bonus too cos then she really does have nothing and that would be sweet as a cupcake.

Reactions: 10
Remember to not like/comment on anything under your own name ladies on insta and tik tok. Make sure it’s on your burner accounts. It’s just Jail and Trash we want outting this week!!! Not that she’s got the same detective skills as us mind, poor cow
Do you need a new email to make burner accounts? 😂 I proper don’t get them and how to not be identified with them hahah but I sooo want to get this on tik tok!

Reactions: 7
Came here from the Greedy thread! 😂 Thanks to that poster for the heads up.

Thread suggestion, if I may. 🤣Ashandchelslifestories#8 Have you heard, about the word? Ash’s new bird was an old jail bird?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What's the deal with her ex? Everyone keeps saying she has a addiction, to what? Is that why they split?
She seem nice ish. Compared to ash but then most would.
I only followed her for a short time when people were saying she was funny. I personally just found mouthy, obnoxious, vulgar and parading obesity and lazy behaviour like it's something to be proud of.
This latest turn of events is mad. Behaviour of a women who only cares for herself and what she can get. Vile.
Hopefully this will mean at the very least Gail wouldn't have a online socials anymore and some vulnerable girls will be saved from her grip.

Reactions: 13
Just came from the greedy thread.
Caught up 😱 i started to dislike Ash when she broke up with Chels. I'm team Chelsea and shes better off out of all this!
The local newspapers also need to be told and then it will spread like wildfire!
I need to go look up gail now 😲

Reactions: 20
Do you need a new email to make burner accounts? 😂 I proper don’t get them and how to not be identified with them hahah but I sooo want to get this on tik tok!
Personally don't think you need a new email address just a profile not in your actual full name but tbh I don't think there's much chance of her doxxing now because by doing so she would uncover the content of the poster.
It's appalling how she's behaving, so smug and untouchable.
There are some bits on tiktok but getting it seen and acknowledged by people is slow.
As many people as possible need to email PR department of brands that she works for.
I feel like Chelsea's cryptic stories didn't bring many people here. Perhaps she may have gone into more detail if the pupil-gate hadn't happened yesterday, absolutely not reopening the debate 😂😂 but she was on the door step outside her shop on a very sunny day 😎 could've done with 50k more people knowing what we know

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Personally I’d hate this to be in the papers, purely for the kids sakes. It’s bad enough them having Ash as a mum, but they’d never live this one down at school etc.

Reactions: 9
I’m not on tik tok for that reason!! I think views can be seen too. Avoid if you’re not sure 😂😂

So am I right in thinking she’s not done any lives at all since this came out? I’m blocked so I never see them anyway. For somebody who went live everyday and often more than once a day, I think that says it all.

Reactions: 10
I’m not on tik tok for that reason!! I think views can be seen too. Avoid if you’re not sure 😂😂
Haha yes views can be seen, you can turn that on and off I know that much… mine are turned on though for a reason 😂 thing is I don’t even care if she doxxed me or people knew I’m on tattle… I just don’t want my actual accounts blocking 😂 I’ve managed so far to never be blocked by anyone I read about here haha I’m too nosey to get blocked 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.