Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ages are ashes kids?? If you date a sex offender then social won’t like it as you’re risking your kids and could threaten to remove them. Is She putting her love life before them?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What ages are ashes kids?? If you date a sex offender then social won’t like it as you’re risking your kids and could threaten to remove them. Is She putting her love life before them?
Her kids are still in school, son younger than daughter, it's absolutely reckless to date a known sex offender and to risk your influencing life by associating with such a person is equally reckless.

The reason I KNOW Ash has done something wrong is because she's absolutely silent about it. Ash is NEVER silent UNLESS she's trying to hide something.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The BAGS under her eyes
No sleep ash? Monitoring your comments 247 are yeeeeeeeee

Fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her kids are still in school, son younger than daughter, it's absolutely reckless to date a known sex offender and to risk your influencing life by associating with such a person is equally reckless.

The reason I KNOW Ash has done something wrong is because she's absolutely silent about it. Ash is NEVER silent UNLESS she's trying to hide something.
The school if they found out would definitely report it as a safeguarding issue. She needs to be very careful. Where’s the kids dad in all this I know nothing about her life I just know her to be extremely annoying

Reactions: 13
Ash, you ok hun? Like, no biggie or anything, but its all over the internet that your girlfriend is a convicted sex offender 👀 like, everyones talking about it, she was all over the news/press about being a psycho with multi personalities and a manipulating compulsive liar who raped god only knows how many women, she got locked up in prison for years for it 😳 pretty scary stuff actually when you think about it…..so yeh, this could (and should) end your career, worse than that tho, your kids are probs gunna be seriously effected by all this, soooooooo glowing dewy skin really shouldnt be your priority right now, your looking like a 🤡 with every irrelevant post now, get a grip ash luv 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just commenting here as this thread is my life and I must stay up to date whilst trying to maintain a normal life this weekend, Thanks in advance x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The smugness coming from her page right now says everything- it just proves she knew. As any sane human would feel utterly violated if they suddenly found out their very recent ex partner was a sex offender.

Unfortunately, she probably attracts a certain type of follower on the whole, a bit like Hinch, a demographic that doesn’t have the brain power to question, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Look at the glow” while the internet knows her gf is a sex pest is giving “ignore the man behind the curtain”.

Edit: I’m now convinced she defo knew. I’d either go into hibernation and cry for a million years/ apologise to my children and ANYONE I’d put in her way or talk to my management and address it head on when I was ready. Not, whatever she’s doing. She definitely knew, absolute cretin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Typical Ashleigh Huish

FCUK her children
FCUK her family
FCUK everyone
FCUK the truth

Ash has influencing to do

Reactions: 16
The skin filter, not a pore in sight. Funny she's not promoting her usual skin rocks or iconic or some other bullshit she's got for free or laid for. It's even blurred and smoothed her mole on her face 😂

Also the spots on the chest doesn't scream look at my dewy clear skin, it shouts stressed because I publicly dated a sex offender, who is on record of anally raping someone and then TrAsh saying she prefers anal and promoting dildos... Oh and not forgetting telling everyone you fingered your ass to stop yourself crapping yourself just a couple days ago

Yeah dewy skin from sweating your career is over 🤞🤞

Also as someone previously mentioned she was going to take Gayle/Gail/Gee/G bleeping disgusting human being on a cruise freebee, so she would have had her details then, passport, name, legal details

James was a last minute replacement. If I was James I would disassociate with TrAsh as he's clearly hung round them two together and knew they were together. He loves a gossip and is active in the same gay scene as Gail, so he must have had an idea who she was. The case was a huge national story in multiple different media types

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
I really don’t like Ash at all anymore - she’s become a right nobhead. Used to be quite relatable but she’s just a pure sellout. How all this can be going on and she’s keeping quiet but came on this thread when someone called her a turkey neck and doxxed the poor lass. She’s an absolute cockwomble & I wish her nothing but the worst. Can’t wait for “influencers” to stop being a thing, it’s created a monster in Ash.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I rwaliy hope that someone of influence reads here and blows the whole story wide open, then Ashleigh Huish would properly tit her pants then.

• Heart
Did anybody message nohun? He’s the perfect person to expose this tit, and we know he hates her anyway 👏🏽

• Heart
So when do we think she’s gunna have the balls to go live again? Cos, lets face it, thats her bread n butter, how long can she realistically avoid going live, a day or two maybe? Any longer than that will seriously effect her engagement/links/sales, and we all know how much that tit means to instacunts 🙄 more than there kids, familys, reputation, pride, its all about the money for these folks, sell there souls for a few quid….or a dildo up the bum in ashs case 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.