Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know but Luke has 800k followers TikTok
---
There’s nothing in his insta just this relating to strategy no idea 🤷
---

Unless she works at his agency

is he same agency as GASH?
Ahh well that makes more sense then… are they his management too? Strategy 🤔🤔 for what I wonder… surely if it was about Ash he would not be posting that?! I’m dying to know 🤣

I don’t know but Luke has 800k followers TikTok
---
There’s nothing in his insta just this relating to strategy no idea 🤷
---

Unless she works at his agency

is he same agency as GASH?
Yes looks like they are at the same agency
ETA and both managed by emma

Reactions: 1
Yes looks like they are at the same agency
ETA and both managed by emma
Yep… I just looked on their website. Ash is currently still named on there and interestingly they manage a Janet Hamnett… Luke’s mum? I’d imagine that if they drop Ash, all their other collabs will be expected to too!

Reactions: 3
I think we should honour Chels with the next thread title "My partner signs Valentines cards not registers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Wow, so potentially Gayle hasn't done anything illegal by having social media accounts, or have I got that wrong? I know you can't say much about this person but are they friends with the rapist?
Probation was because she was let out of jail half way through her sentence so under probation for remaining sentence. SHPO and it's rules, are for life as she was a sex offender with, a sentence over 5 yrs

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how to make a new thread?? I’ve never tried and am about to feed the family…

Also… TIK TOK ACCOUNT CREATORS… Could you perhaps do a video with this picture? Seems people are doubting she was even with her since she never showed much of them and this is good proof. Could also add in some photos of Gee going backwards to the mug shot as again people on tik tok seem to be doubting it’s the same person??
Could even put this pic on the next recap for anyone new to the next thread

Edit: The irony of that ad ‘FreeNow’ yeah and still up to her old tricks probably 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ahh well that makes more sense then… are they his management too? Strategy 🤔🤔 for what I wonder… surely if it was about Ash he would not be posting that?! I’m dying to know 🤣
I think they mean informing luke to get the word out is strategy

Reactions: 2
James has finally broke his silence on Instagram saying he's just got back from a few "v cute days away" wonder if ash has only just got back too?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.