Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread is still open if anyone knows how to lock it - I’m still shite at this stuff 😘

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why Chelsea doesn’t just post the link to tattle, not even to out ash but GAIL! After all the abuse she’s had off her, Gail (and ash) would do that to Chelsea if they had info like we have on Gail worth exposing. Just do it Chelsea DO IT! Or at the very least post a link to a newspaper article on Gail (the girl who was trolling you off multiple accounts) she deserves to be outed! If not I feel like ash will get away with all this and most probably carry on seeing Gail in private. You deserve to out her fully, for your own satisfaction and to clear your name.

Reactions: 15
Gotta feel sorry for all them PR packages that will be piling up in Ash's car because she's too embarrassed to promote them now she's the influencer who dates a sex offender!

Wonder what plastic phone cover is going to get designed to highlight Ash's latest drama!

Reactions: 14
Whoever is voting that she didn’t know on the poll, are you actually ok?
if she hadn’t know she’d have been singing like a canary and protesting her innocence all over the shop. Instead she’s ‘zen’ and posting duck all about anything.
You really believe this loudmouth, neglectful, doxxing, shameful parasite of the human race didn’t know?
Ok den…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well if she didn't know (I think she did but...) that means that Gail/ Gayle has concealed her actual identity and/or her criminal conviction and ongoing restrictions, and in doing so likely committed further offences.

So can we assume Ash will be reporting this crime to the police?! I think the fact that she clearly won't should confirm to any doubters that she did in fact know.

Also apologies if it's been mentioned before, Gail/ Gayle has a degree in creative writing. Which I guess probably helped her to create her fake identities and then to come up with her implausible defence!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long he’s going to ride out the silence for? It’s all going to go back to normal which is going to be incredibly frustrating.

Reactions: 10
She was very quick to slag Chelsea off when they split up for something some would arguably say is not her fault (the addiction issues). Ash was 'disgusted' that Chels 'had lied to her'
But she's 'zen' knowing her on/off gf is a convicted sex offender.
She kicked off about people saying she had a fat neck but she's keeping quiet about this.
Make it make sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The other thing I think is disgusting when it comes to Ash’s part in this is that she’s so pro LGBTQ+ which I totally respect, everyone should have equal rights and have sexual orientation respected and not be treated differently but what I can’t understand with her is what Gayle did goes completely against that, she did not respect the girls sexual orientation, she did not respect the girl at all she deliberately manipulated a heterosexual girl against her knowledge and consent, this isn’t a matter of heterosexual or LGBTQ+, I would feel the same the other way around, my point is purely that Ash preaches so pro rights and equality and respect for each others bodies yet was with Gayle and has said NOTHING against it or her after what she did!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She was very quick to slag Chelsea off when they split up for something some would arguably say is not her fault (the addiction issues). Ash was 'disgusted' that Chels 'had lied to her'
But she's 'zen' knowing her on/off gf is a convicted sex offender.
She kicked off about people saying she had a fat neck but she's keeping quiet about this.
Make it make sense!!
cos she knows a moral boundary has been crossed, she has no excuse for it so like the true narc she is, she’s just gonna pretend it hasn’t happened.
Has there been anymore online interaction between her and Jail? Or has she cut ties to try and disassociate?

Reactions: 12
SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

GO ON CHELSEA… keep going keep going!

Only just managed to get on insta and here today so caught up and wow, I’m loving that Chelsea is dropping breadcrumbs… Throw the loaf hunni!!!

CHELSEA… Can we get a Gail Platt meme next please and do us all a biggy favour… Vote in the poll!!! If you think Ash knew, wear your cap backwards in your next story 😆 thanks Bebe xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.