Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Did Ash know Gail was a convicted Sex Offender?

• Yes

Votes: 450 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Laylagone123x for the winning thread title. Had to edit it to fit it in.

It's been revealed that Ash's on off girlfriend is the Prosthetic Penis Sex Abuser Gayle Newland. We wondered why Ash kept her identity so quiet.

Fabulous recap from @MiffyBay
Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on Insta. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare and clothes and she started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo).

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help and put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it …

But for the brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - look it up. My fingers are tired from typing!

You could not bleeping make this tit up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Also anyone new landing here please read the previous thread. Rather than we have to continually explain things. Anyone able to link previous thread please 🙏 cos I’m a thicko when it comes to this stuff! Ta

Reactions: 17
The thread title has just made it click for me who it is and the case she was convicted for…oh my.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations to @Laylagone123x for the winning thread title. Had to edit it to fit it in.

It's been revealed that Ash's on off girlfriend is the Prosthetic Penis Sex Abuser Gayle Newland. We wondered why Ash kept her identity so quiet.

Fabulous recap from @MiffyBay
Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on Insta. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare and clothes and she started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo).

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help and put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it …

But for the brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - look it up. My fingers are tired from typing!

You could not bleeping make this tit up.
Fab recap 🎉 WOOHOO buckle up witches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I'm new 😊 the recap says that Gail and Ash broke up, did they get back together or are they still not together? What's the time frame? Sorry for the newb questions.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder what really happened behind closed doors with these 2 like really

IMG_4835.png

---
Sorry I'm new 😊 the recap says that Gail and Ash broke up, did they get back together or are they still not together? What's the time frame? Sorry for the newb questions.
I think suspicions are they are still “seeing eachother” but yeah they did split up. Ash spoke about it on a live saying she wasn’t being respected enough etc

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's an on off relationship, Ash threw Gail's pic in the bin last week but took it out a few days later.

#trASH

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to bring it back up again but for those who think she didn't know, she doxes people, sp she knows how to look people up find out info about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Some might say toxic….. go figure
A Toxic relationship with...

The judge pointed to Newland's various disorders identifed in a psychiatric report including social anxiety disorder, a personality disorder, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). He also said she was obsessional, highly, manipulative, deceitful and scheming"

Yeah that bit should've been edited because it makes it sound like Ash stopped all contact with Gail once they broke up. That's not true. She's been on and off. They broke up about 3-4 weeks ago, but since then, allllll the way until the DAY BEFORE we found out about Gails past(2 days ago!), they where flirting hideously through comments on tiktok. They where definitely either sneakily back together or atleast getting ready to!!!! Ash was GRIEVING for her, in bed 247, listening to sad songs, crying. She was in LOVE. Groooossssssss 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine being embarrassed by your ex sharing her addiction story online because you don't want your kids hearing about it but now your current (or ex, who knows) gf has been exposed as such as well known predator. But oh no, she's "zen".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Imagine being embarrassed by your ex sharing her addiction story online because you don't want your kids hearing about it but now your current (or ex, who knows) gf has been exposed as such as well known predator. But oh no, she's "zen".
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
The above msg all day long!!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 15
I cannot workout what she sees in Gayle and why after knowing you’d not sever all ties, I’d want to get rid of every connection, every photo, everything, take a long hot shower and erase every trace of her existence from my life…not openly flirt with her on Instagram. It wasn’t one girl either or a short term things, she started making profiles in 2003 and conned multiple girls with them over the years and went to extreme lengths making multiple social media accounts for each, blogspot, facebook, YouTube and creating fake family members as well, it went on for years, it’s extremely extensive lying and manipulation and obviously sexual crimes too…that’s not a “really lovely girl”!!!

Reactions: 26
Bringing my comment back over from the other thread with it being a fresh thread ❤

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
For anyone joining us from Chels' recent stories, or are new here in general, and want to be up to date with whats happened with Ash and Gail(Gee, Ash's ex/on off girlfriend). Please read the wiki, and then to PAGE 16 OF THE PREVIOUS THREAD, and itll be half way down that page. Grab a cuppa, and read the details. The details of what Gayle/Gail Newland (Gee) did are quite shocking and may be triggering to some.
There is lots on google about Gail, from the rape, to having over 10 fake identities and conning multiple people, along with committing fraud of over 10k when she worked in marketing. The list of things she's done are endless.
Take care when reading. But when you're reading, please note there's been lots of little dot to dots on the previous thread about how Ash did INDEED know about Gail and her past, she is not innocent in all of this. Xx

Reactions: 31
Thinking about Ash and singing Taylor Swifts

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
"It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me (I'm the problem, it's me", 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.