Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was speaking to a colleague at work about this today and my colleague is actually saying ahh but Ash didn’t know who she was, ash is hilarious, ash is this and that! She still has people sticking up for her! What the hell!! The mind boggles! I was showing her everything on here and tiktok and she just doesn’t believe it!! Like 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
As depressing as it is, I think this is bang on. She'll probably just lie low and nothing will come of it. No doubt they have pre-prepared statements ready just in case, but unless it's picked up by the papers she's going to keep quiet.

I lurk on the Katie Price thread on and off. She's an awful, awful woman yet out in the wild people still go on about what a brilliant mother she is. It's crazy and insane, but these people just front it out and then as you say the world moves on.

Infuriating.
There are plenty of tit mum's on instagram and on TV, Katie price, ptwm, Stacey Solomon, etc, they still get brand deals and lauded as being great mothers, when we know they aren't. The only difference is that as far we know they haven't involved themselves with convicted rapists and lied about it.
I do think that more than likely she'll come out of it smelling like roses, but she'll lose brand deals and more than likely her ITS contract which will be her main income. I can't see how she will come out of it totally unscathed.

Reactions: 15
Dating a convicted Sex Offender and lying about it, when you have two children is heinous. Surely we don't live in a world where Sex Offending is acceptable anymore? Where dating a registered sex offender and lying about it when you have children acceptable? Where a registered sex offender can go online and harasses other people in plain sight? Where a person rapes another with a dildo and then dates a dildo promoter? I defy anyone to argue these are just normal stuff that don't warrant a reaction, be it news stories or the ending of contracts, as the person at the centre of this has zero credibility after condoning all of the above and has brought the companies she represents into a very negative spotlight!

Rape isn't just like any other news story in my opinion.

I for one do not think it is acceptable and for all the rubbish non news we see daily online, I'd call this information very news worthy and career ending for a dildo influencer!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There are plenty of tit mum's on instagram and on TV, Katie price, ptwm, Stacey Solomon, etc, they still get brand deals and lauded as being great mothers, when we know they aren't. The only difference is that as far we know they haven't involved themselves with convicted rapists and lied about it.
I do think that more than likely she'll come out of it smelling like roses, but she'll lose brand deals and more than likely her ITS contract which will be her main income. I can't see how she will come out of it totally unscathed.
I've seen a lot of little comments recently about PTWM and Stacey Solomon being bad parents.. briefly, why? What's the low down?

Reactions: 5
She is rude
She is crude
She is mentally unhealthy and physically unhealthy
She is a bully
If you don't agree with her ways she aggressive
She needs help
She needs help for the kids sake before she damages them more

Making your son a cheese board at midnight and allowing him to eat it in bed..... taking him from school for daily Toby carverys in his lunch
Speaking vile things in from of him.... not really healthy!

I called her out from day one. Could see through her, as many others did I'm sure.
But Jesus why doesn't she just quietly duck off social media and sort her life out for the kids sake.
I have always hated the way she speaks to her children. It's bullying and emotionally abusive.

The sad thing is Ash seems to think it's normal and acceptable to belittle, mock and threaten her young children.

Do you remember when Ash posted a video of her son without a top on and she mocked how fat he was by saying he had more fat roles than Jackie Chan?

She humiliated that little boy in public and gave the green light for the bullies to pick on him because of his weight by showing them she mocked him so it's ok.

Worse still she's kept her mocking of her son on her Instagram page under kids! Clearly desperate to tell the world how fat her son is in her opinion 🤬

The whole reel of her "kids" on insta should be private, it's been open for 3 years. Filming them messing about looking silly is great for family memories BUT it's wrong to share them publicly, pervs and bullies should not have access to her children's private pictures. No wonder her son gets bullied!!!!!

Some people should not be allowed to have children 😒

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh interesting… nothing comes up for me! I didn’t even know of her til these last few days 😂 I must have done something to upset her without realising lol.
Make sure you put the S in after
ash S lifestories, many ppl forget the S and nothing comes up without the S after the world Ash👍

I have always hated the way she speaks to her children. It's bullying and emotionally abusive.

The sad thing is Ash seems to think it's normal and acceptable to belittle, mock and threaten her young children.

Do you remember when Ash posted a video of her son without a top on and she mocked how fat he was by saying he had more fat roles than Jackie Chan?

She humiliated that little boy in public and gave the green light for the bullies to pick on him because of his weight by showing them she mocked him so it's ok.

Worse still she's kept her mocking of her son on her Instagram page under kids! Clearly desperate to tell the world how fat her son is in her opinion 🤬

The whole reel of her "kids" on insta should be private, it's been open for 3 years. Filming them messing about looking silly is great for family memories BUT it's wrong to share them publicly, pervs and bullies should not have access to her children's private pictures. No wonder her son gets bullied!!!!!

New to this thread after someone mentioned her in Jessontheplussize thread.
Bullying her son for his weight aside, posting him in his underwear is also a safeguarding issue. She has no idea who is following her and puts her kids for god knows who to see

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've seen a lot of little comments recently about PTWM and Stacey Solomon being bad parents.. briefly, why? What's the low down?
Read their threads, but Solomon had her two eldest sleep in a separate building from her house, one was only 8/9. She never changed mad micks nappy and probably the same with the girls, she favours her kids with Joe. She uses the youngest ones for likes and money, she smoked when she was pregnant and there is more. I don't go on her thread anymore, too many annoying people used yo go on it and you'd get warnings all the time. They are on a par with Ash, only difference is Ash dates a rapist which I don't think even Solomon would do that.Prwm you need to read her wiki, there is a lot.
---

I didn't know she'd done that, she's truly vile.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Read their threads, but Solomon had her two eldest sleep in a separate building from her house, one was only 8/9. She never changed mad micks nappy and probably the same with the girls, she favours her kids with Joe. She uses the youngest ones for likes and money, she smoked when she was pregnant and there is more. I don't go on her thread anymore, too many annoying people used yo go on it and you'd get warnings all the time. They are on a par with Ash, only difference is Ash dates a rapist which I don't think even Solomon would do that.Prwm you need to read her wiki, there is a lot.
---

I didn't know she'd done that, she's truly vile.
I was shocked to find her mocking her sons body post still online.

I vividly remember her doing it and was shocked but never in a million years did I think she'd keep a permanent reminder for all of the pervs and bullies to use.

A mother calling her child fat and mocking their "fat rolls" is enough to start a lifetime eating disorder. But to keep it public for the world to see is beyond cruel. She is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
196k views 🫣 on the second video she's definitely not gonna be able to hide from all this lol
Quick Q for those of us who don’t have a TT account, if we watch videos via links in the tattle pages do they still get included as a ‘view’ despite not having an account and viewing in the app?

Reactions: 1
Still nothing from mouthy mare. Not hitting that live button must be challenging.. it’s like muscle memory for her to be on there all day every day bullying people and neglecting her kids isn’t it?!?

I really hope this won’t get brushed away and authorities take it seriously she is a danger.. I personally worry for the older child, what has she been exposed too with jail lurking around the place like jimmy saville on a hospital ward.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow not been on for a week and boom! We're on a new thread.
I can't believe what I'm reading!. 😱

Do many questions 🙈

I can’t say for stacey as such as a lot is speculation and matter of opinion.
PTWM on the other hand.. read the wiki! There is a lot to unpack there. Mostly about the boys mum, the girls sisters on their dads side, the fact she constantly leaves the kids with who ever will have them or on their own entirely to drink underage, have sex underage, hang out windows pissed with friends home alone. The fact she originally made out the money goes to helping domestic abuse victims instead of her own back pocket (very cleverly worded) grab a snack a cup of tea and have a read.

these women treat their kids like this infront of the camera then god knows what does on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 11
Dating a convicted Sex Offender and lying about it, when you have two children is heinous. Surely we don't live in a world where Sex Offending is acceptable anymore? Where dating a registered sex offender and lying about it when you have children acceptable? Where a registered sex offender can go online and harasses other people in plain sight? Where a person rapes another with a dildo and then dates a woman paid to promote dildos?

I defy anyone to argue these are just normal non news worthy, that don't warrant a reaction, be it news stories or the ending of contracts, as the person at the centre of this has zero credibility after condoning all of the above. Plus Ash has brought the companies she represents into a very negative spotlight!

Rape isn't just like any other news story in my opinion.

I for one do not think it is acceptable and for all the rubbish non news we see daily online, I'd call this information very news worthy and career ending for a dildo influencer!

I agree with you - it’s not normal and it’s not right.

Let’s say Ash does decide to play the victim - Gail Jail Gayle did tell me, she said it was all a set up and I believed her because I was in love.

Even if she believed Gee - she still knowingly took Love Honey income promoting sex toys. Surely she knew how damaging it would be to the brand if it ever got out - she had a duty of care that she failed utterly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she claimed she didn’t know and she was duped then surely it’s in everyone’s interest for her to contact the police 👀. I wonder how far she’d take the “I didn’t know” line if Jail had to go to court again 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
(UPDATED) Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

And TW for SA

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on #Instagram. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to pain and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare from #SpaceNK #Boots #LookFantastic and clothes try-ons. She started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee - who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo.

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help. She put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it … or was it? Up until a few days ago they were flirting like mad on #TikTok and #Ashleigh was openly pining away for #Gee.

But then…. The brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers broke open a story no one saw coming. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! It confirmed a slip up by James on a live with Ash where he asked her what she and “Gail” were doing that weekend.

Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday a few days ago.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - she basically coerced and manipulated a friend of hers into falling in love with her alter ego, #Kye, entering into a relationship with “him” which was conducted mainly online - and when they finally did meet, the victim agreed to remain blind folded throughout. #GayleDawnNewland raped this young woman with a pink plastic dildo with fake testicles.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/r-v-newlandsentencing.pdf

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/15/gayle-newland-retrial

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...nd-jailed-for-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-gayle-newland-spent-years-13258239

Let us not forget that one of #AshleighHuish #ashslifestories main income streams comes from #LoveHoney where she promoted bright pink vibrators and dildos!

#Gayle aka #Gail aka #Gee was convicted at trial in 2015, released on appeal on a technicality (her parents have money), and then retried again and convicted again in 2017. We believe she has a life time #SHPO - #SexualHarmPreventionOrder - attached to her as she is deemed a sexual predator. Amongst other things, #GayleNewland #GailNewland should be monitored for her online presence (she is obviously not as she has multiple accounts on TikTok), she should not be around or have access to underage children unless specific permission is given (#Ash has two young children), and she cannot travel overseas (now we know why Ash’s romantic #sponsored cruise had James as a last minute replacement).

#Ashleigh has decided her response to these revelations is to be “Zen af” - and she’s posted, albeit sparingly, during her birthday weekend. Her promised #LoveHoney advert never materialised though. And what she forgot is that Tattle ALWAYS has the receipts.

Amongst other things, we have seen screen recordings where Ash joined #Gee on her live, #Gee with a weird put on northern lorryman accent, and Ash admitting on a live that she cheated on Chelsea with Gee!

This last receipt seemed to tip Ash’s ex, Chelsea #biggyxbarber over to the Tattle side. She released an absolute barrage on Ash - which she saved in her Highlights under “Wowee”. Go see. It is something. And follow Chelsea - she deserves it.

Brands working with Ash and the media have been quiet - maybe they’re checking the veracity of the story, maybe they’re trying to get comment from Ash, maybe she’s just not that interesting. She’s trying to ignore it and brazen it out - but I don’t see her main brands working with her again.

Waiting on the next instalment!

For those looking for a recap (this one is updated)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.