Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she claimed she didn’t know and she was duped then surely it’s in everyone’s interest for her to contact the police 👀. I wonder how far she’d take the “I didn’t know” line if Jail had to go to court again 😂💀
I don’t think Jail would go quietly given her apparent bravado with Chels.

Reactions: 9
If she claimed she didn’t know and she was duped then surely it’s in everyone’s interest for her to contact the police 👀. I wonder how far she’d take the “I didn’t know” line if Jail had to go to court again 😂💀
I honestly think Ash would see Gayle go down for tricking her just save her "career".

Reactions: 19
Oh she absolutely won’t. She’ll hang Ash out to dry in court if it comes to it.
I completely agree. Everything about jail is self preservation. I would expect she would come with receipts and everything. She’s tech savvy that’s clearly apparent, so I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if she’s keeping screenshots etc as a fail safe, so she can bring down everyone with her if it comes to it. She seems that kind of unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely agree. Everything about jail is self preservation. I would expect she would come with receipts and everything. She’s tech savvy that’s clearly apparent, so I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if she’s keeping screenshots etc as a fail safe, so she can bring down everyone with her if it comes to it. She seems that kind of unhinged.
Look how Gail spoke about the victim in her court cases! She allegedly loved her but in court she called her a liar and the rest. Gail would hang Ash out to dry. Such a toxic couple by anyones standards

Reactions: 7
Is it still quiet via Ash social media? I’m guessing so many people flooded Chloe Kent’s anonymous questions on Instagram about it. I noticed she’s got Chels on her followers but not Ash.. I noticed this a few months back

Reactions: 3
I am so here for it and so ready to watch that absolute hell fire tit show when / if it happens.

And yet, I also am always cognisant of the woman who was brave and strong enough to take Gayle Newland to court, not once but twice - and whose testimony got Gail convicted, despite a media storm that questioned her on every angle. And who probably still bears the emotional and mental scars of that sociopath psychopath, and who will have to deal with the memories this raises.

The selfishness and disregard on the part of Ash for this woman, her family - from the very beginning is absolutely vile and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The irony of all of this is I bet every single one of us can hear what Ash would say about it all if she was the victim here! Using her colourful vile language I can hear her words loud and clear in my head!

I am so here for it and so ready to watch that absolute hell fire tit show when / if it happens.

And yet, I also am always cognisant of the woman who was brave and strong enough to take Gayle Newland to court, not once but twice - and whose testimony got Gail convicted, despite a media storm that questioned her on every angle. And who probably still bears the emotional and mental scars of that sociopath psychopath, and who will have to deal with the memories this raises.

The selfishness and disregard on the part of Ash for this woman, her family - from the very beginning is absolutely vile and pathetic.
I completely agree. Especially cos all it does is thrusts her back into the spotlight, for reasons beyond her control. But also on the flip side, if Jail is this stupid and careless to be so flippant then I hope she gets all she deserves.

• Heart
I completely agree. Especially cos all it does is thrusts her back into the spotlight, for reasons beyond her control. But also on the flip side, if Jail is this stupid and careless to be so flippant then I hope she gets all she deserves.
And if Gayle Newland went back to jail for breaking her SHPO and for all this noise, that would also be some sort of reckoning and victory for her victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think sex offenders can be rehabilitated and I don't want them around me at all, so I would NEVER have them around my kids. Ash is tapped in the head! I cannot believe the grace and decorum Chels has shown throughout this. I watched all her insta stories, I really think she is right. Ash wouldn't have this if it wasn't for her, Chels took on a huge load! Helping with the kids, house etc so she could go find herself and make her career. Even if they didn't end amicably surely you'd always value that and give your ex the respect and dignity, I cannot believe how badly they've been harassing her! Absolute sacks of 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think sex offenders can be rehabilitated and I don't want them around me at all, so I would NEVER have them around my kids. Ash is tapped in the head! I cannot believe the grace and decorum Chels has shown throughout this. I watched all her insta stories, I really think she is right. Ash wouldn't have this if it wasn't for her, Chels took on a huge load! Helping with the kids, house etc so she could go find herself and make her career. Even if they didn't end amicably surely you'd always value that and give your ex the respect and dignity, I cannot believe how badly they've been harassing her! Absolute sacks of 💩
100%. I find it extremely hard to believe that Ash didn’t know. All the effort she has gone to, to hide Jail seems to suggest she knew. It doesn’t help things when they entered each others lives and was flirting with each other. They think they can outsmart everyone, but even the most diligent will slip up at some point, and that’s happened with the lives and I don’t think honestly, Jail cared who knew. If she’s going as far as to message and harass Chels about her ex, who Jail is as clearly with. If this blows up, I expect Ash to be held accountable also.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how long she planned to keep up the secrecy though? It’s very short sighted, it would come out eventually. It baffles me that she didn’t think people would find out.

Reactions: 14
I've been trying to think of what is the most likely scenario to come from this but there isn't any excuse/response her management could come up with that doesn't make Ash look bad!

• Heart
Looks like ITS have dropped her from their tabs on Instagram. Wonder if love honey will follow suit now

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been trying to think of what is the most likely scenario to come from this but there isn't any excuse/response her management could come up with that doesn't make Ash look bad!
No you’re right. I’d expect Lovehoney to silently drop her, this is something they categorically cannot be associated with. Rumour or not, it’s just not good for business.

Reactions: 14
Looks like ITS have dropped her from their tabs on Instagram. Wonder if love honey will follow suit now
Does she have a deal with primark or was that a one off?
---
I tried going on ITS to check if she's listed on their, but I can't get on as their website has security issues.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.