Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask a question? What has Chloe got to do with this? I’ve seen her name mentioned a few times and not sure of the connection? Thanks
She is or was good friends with Ash and Chelsea. And ppl on tattle have just been trying to spread the word around to make this public knowledge

Reactions: 5
I’m gonna disagree with this. I think Perri and Adam (even though he’s not directly involved anymore) will use this as an excuse to finally get rid. They haven’t promoted her for months, or liked her stuff.. they cannot continue to work with her after this surely?!
here’s hoping I’m right as it’s absolutely the minimum she deserves!!!!
Yeah I think she may well be dropped. Remember Miss Greedy getting cocky and promising a small charity a donation from ITS then she went silent and the charity outed her? ITS dropped her and neither side would say why. This is far worse and like somebody has said, Adam does read Tattle

Reactions: 15
From a brand POV, surely you’d have “people” checking socials to see what audiences are saying about someone they use/are thinking of using. You’d at the very least run a Google search so I can’t see brands NOT looking on Tattle to get the latest - regardless of whether they believe or not it’s a good indicator to gauge public perception.

Reactions: 10
So if jail did really lie and ash genuinely knew nothing, shouldn’t jail be going back to JAIL???? I don’t believe this for one minute but if she goes down that road Gee has broken conditions?
SUUUUCH good point!! What does her SHPO detail she has to do in new relationships. She’ll have to be being monitored by probation or police surely!

Reactions: 7
Re. Gayle/Gail/Jail on Tik Tok. When they first started seeing each other, out of pure nosiness I had a look at a couple of ‘Gee’s’ licky-lips-Tik-Toks and the majority of comments were along the lines of “OMG, I’m straight but I fancy you” and “don’t tell my BF!!”.

I’m sure that 99.9% of the commenters would have had zero idea of who she is (although for goodness sake a)lucky lips and b)even my mum would have spotted how heavy the filtering was).
Agreed, they wouldn’t have known who she was and ALL of the comments were like that!

Reactions: 4
Just thought I'd repost these, both from the same day, back at the start of December. Chelsea posted this on her instagram story, then low and behold 'Gee' posted this tik tok not long after, it's like she is obsessed with her

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Just thought I'd repost these, both from the same day, back at the start of December. Chelsea posted this on her instagram story, then low and behold 'Gee' posted this tik tok not long after, it's like she is obsessed with her
Urgh my fanny just shrivelled up inside itself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Urgh what a horrible big headed twit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’ve never seen the fascination in her tbf, especially with a chin and mouth that makes her look like a Batman villain

• Haha
Reactions: 19
MOST sex offenders escalate their behaviour so goodness knows what sex crimes Gail is committing nowadays!

To all those saying Ash didn't know who Gail was, If Ash didn't know that means Gail has duped another woman, something she's been to jail for and if she is repeating her criminal behaviour she will be going back to jail because she duped Ash.

Many people here firmly believe Ash knew. Why would she be desperate to keep her name a secret? Because she knew her dirty secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s even got all her hair back in a beanie like how she used to when playing ‘Kye’ 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn’t realise this was moved to another thread and I can comment! Can’t comment on TikTok thread! Used to watch ash cus she was hysterical then she got annoying and I stopped watching around the time she broke up with chels. Just seen a tiktok about drama and came here! Wow. I have missed a lot! I can’t believe this is who she’s seeing! What the actual flying f*ck is going on 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been mentioned - I wouldn’t be surprised if ash is in a cell along with gee for questioning. Or if she has been and has been released on bail while they gather more evidence, surely she won’t be so stupid to come to social media? She will have been advised not to. She will be shitting her pants.

Ps chelsea, I hope your enjoying your tea 🐸 ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On Gail's tiktok page, before she closed it, she uses a # which is #StudSoft, can anyone tell me what a StudSoft is? I've never heard the term before.
I think it's just the way it's cut off I think I've seen #studsoftiktok before 🤔

Reactions: 2
I work in management (not waste of space influencers, thankfully, and, depending on what the issue is, this is often what you would advise. The minute you publicly address it, it will likely hit the mainstream and become "proper' news, and then the world and their dog will know, not just this little corner of so-called internet trolls.

There will always be another scandal brewing or someone else to take the heat off you, so waiting it out can often be the best strategy.

I would assume, though, that Ash and her management are currently working out the best plan of action on how to handle this.
As depressing as it is, I think this is bang on. She'll probably just lie low and nothing will come of it. No doubt they have pre-prepared statements ready just in case, but unless it's picked up by the papers she's going to keep quiet.

I lurk on the Katie Price thread on and off. She's an awful, awful woman yet out in the wild people still go on about what a brilliant mother she is. It's crazy and insane, but these people just front it out and then as you say the world moves on.

Infuriating.

Reactions: 9
She is rude
She is crude
She is mentally unhealthy and physically unhealthy
She is a bully
If you don't agree with her ways she aggressive
She needs help
She needs help for the kids sake before she damages them more

Making your son a cheese board at midnight and allowing him to eat it in bed..... taking him from school for daily Toby carverys in his lunch
Speaking vile things in from of him.... not really healthy!

I called her out from day one. Could see through her, as many others did I'm sure.
But Jesus why doesn't she just quietly duck off social media and sort her life out for the kids sake.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.