Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a deal with primark or was that a one off?
---
I tried going on ITS to check if she's listed on their, but I can't get on as their website has security issues.
still on ITS site but mainly all sale. Her name was under the tabs section on Instagram but they've removed her today

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This has made me feel sick.

I really hope someone has evidence to report her to social services. How can you call yourself a mother but date a sex offender? She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she have a deal with primark or was that a one off?
---
I tried going on ITS to check if she's listed on their, but I can't get on as their website has security issues.
I can't get on their website either :unsure: but I did just look under the colabs section on their app and she isn't on there

Reactions: 8
She's still on there if you search Ash but not under the collaborations tabs anymore. Not sure when she was last posted on their IG grid, but most recent I can see is october last year

Reactions: 4
Been speaking to someone who knows Gail irl, I can't say much about the person and how they know gail in case i reveal their identity.
They said Ash is not at all like Gail's "type" and it was likely a relationship for clout.
They said Gail's probation ended last year, feb time.
They said they believe gail tells partners about her past.
They say Gail still has to sign the register every year and she's under MAPPA

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 60
And it seems that they’re rebranding some of her collections to “Own Brand” rather than list them under “Ash” - all very quiet and subtle but it seems like she’s gone. They must have talked to her and the explanation didn’t hold water.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Been speaking to someone who knows Gail irl, I can't say much about the person and how they know gail in case i reveal their identity.
They said Ash is not at all like Gail's "type" and it was likely a relationship for clout.
So that’s the ‘oh my god, what a surprise! I never knew!!’ Excuse out the window…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how long she planned to keep up the secrecy though? It’s very short sighted, it would come out eventually. It baffles me that she didn’t think people would find out.
That’s the narc in her though thinks she untouchable😡

Reactions: 7
She’s not on their website anymore under collaborations either.
Feel so bitchy but I’m beyond pleased ITS have actually done something and erased her name and her link in insta - I’ve noticed Solomon, etc all still follow her it would absolutely make my day if people stopped following her and she might actually feel the repercussions - not only about gayle but the way she talks to the kids, her whole I don’t give a tit attitude, her crudeness and how she belittles people - the disgusting beast needs to have a big downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, so potentially Gayle hasn't done anything illegal by having social media accounts, or have I got that wrong? I know you can't say much about this person but are they friends with the rapist?

Reactions: 8
As well as the no I was never with Gayle Gail Newland excuse - Tattle trolls got it wrong! They completely mistook everything! I was dating someone else!
Gayle’s compulsion for visibility and attention got the better of her. You’d imagine having been convicted of sexual assault twice - and using the internet and electronic means to manipulate your victims, you’d be offline. Psychopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And it seems that they’re rebranding some of her collections to “Own Brand” rather than list them under “Ash” - all very quiet and subtle but it seems like she’s gone. They must have talked to her and the explanation didn’t hold water.
well she's removed ITS from her bio on instagram and it was there last week. I think a meetings been held and they've agreed that once the collections sold she'll be off the site.
wonder what the ramifications to love honey will be, assuming the adverts already been filmed, it's in really poor taste to then use that ad knowing the influencer in it was linked to someone that's raped a person using the same thing she'd be promoting. That's business suicide

Reactions: 17
I can't get on their website either :unsure: but I did just look under the colabs section on their app and she isn't on there
Finally, sounds like things are moving in the right direction, couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I was shocked to find her mocking her sons body post still online.

I vividly remember her doing it and was shocked but never in a million years did I think she'd keep a permanent reminder for all of the pervs and bullies to use.

A mother calling her child fat and mocking their "fat rolls" is enough to start a lifetime eating disorder. But to keep it public for the world to see is beyond cruel. She is disgusting.
But when we say anything about the disgusting unhealthy state she has gotten her body into we are trolls 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The silence from her is because she defo knew about Gail’s history.

Cmon Ash your not even that clever.. when all this got exposed a few days ago you could of come out straight away and said ‘omg I didn’t know’ you could of even cried online and tried to get a few people to feel sorry for you but the fact you’ve kept quiet this long just shows you knew and you accept the disgusting things that Gail has done.

I hope you lose all the brands you’ve worked with and SS get involved for the safety of them poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is going to have to be really clever with what she puts out there now when her silence ends. Either she plays the victim and runs with that, or she owns her tit and let’s that play out. Either way I hope she’s fucked and is back at the charity shop Monday x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The silence definitely says everything we need to know - she 100% knew. If she didn't know, she'd have been on her stories immediately with a statement saying how she is shocked and upset about the revelations about Gail etc etc. The fact she's said nothing tells us everything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.