Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been speaking to someone who knows Gail irl, I can't say much about the person and how they know gail in case i reveal their identity.
They said Ash is not at all like Gail's "type" and it was likely a relationship for clout.
They said Gail's probation ended last year, feb time.
They said they believe gail tells partners about her past.
They say Gail still has to sign the register every year and she's under MAPPA
Of course Gail was using her for clout. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence could have worked that one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ITS app doesn’t show Ash in the collabs section anymore either and the instagram highlights only have her as far back as Aug22. I know she’s not done many collections recently so unsure if there were any newer than this anyway. They still follow her though I think.

Reactions: 1
ITS app doesn’t show Ash in the collabs section anymore either and the instagram highlights only have her as far back as Aug22. I know she’s not done many collections recently so unsure if there were any newer than this anyway. They still follow her though I think.
she was under the tabs section last night. At least 8 tabs with her name on because I was talking to a girlfriend about her still being an influencer for them. Noticed this morning the tabs had gone

Reactions: 7
Of course Gail was using her for clout. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence could have worked that one out.
There’s something even darker about Gail as well - the flagrant way she’s positioned herself online - the thirst trap videos - the hiding in plain sight all the while conducting a campaign of digital harassment against Chelsea - changing her last name but not her first or middle. She was using Ash for clout, that much is obvious, but the outrageous hubris of her, it is horrifying.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
MEL MOON IS DISCUSSING IT.

I cannot stand this gobshite.
whatever you believe or don’t believe. I can’t help but think we should all be respectful of the fact that there is a victim in all of this. And her laughing like that feels very disrespectful. By is all speaking out here we are potentially protecting Ash’s children, friends, acquaintances etc. How dare she laugh like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She was still on under Collabs on the ITS app at the weekend so they’ve removed her in the last 24 hours. I was never convinced she had a new contract anyway. It didn’t make sense that her collection kept being put back when all the other collabs were releasing theirs as usual. Saying that under contract or not, they never usually delete collabs until months after they’ve stopped working for them. Billie Shepherd is still on the app and pretty sure she’s left last summer. Be interesting to see how she spins it. Wonder if she’ll do a Missgreedy and say it was her choice because of her mental health 🤥

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand this gobshite.
whatever you believe or don’t believe. I can’t help but think we should all be respectful of the fact that there is a victim in all of this. And her laughing like that feels very disrespectful. By is all speaking out here we are potentially protecting Ash’s children, friends, acquaintances etc. How dare she laugh like that?
I 100% agree. I was taken aback someone actually talking about it. But I didn’t agree with the clear laughing.

Reactions: 7
Just had a little scout on TT and there are dozens of vids about Jail and Ash on my FYP. Mixed views in the comments though.

Reactions: 1
Glad to see ITS seem to be cutting ties… they’ve got their excuse they’ve clearly been waiting for! I think for me it’s Love Honey that feels the worst… has anyone contacted SeventhEdit (think that’s right?) who she does the jewellery with… also I’m sure she’s been spouting about something exciting coming up… whenever I’ve heard her saying it I’ve assumed it’s a deal with primark but hopefully whatever new deal it was going to be has been scrapped!

Reactions: 9
The clip of her telling Ava she will smack her in her face has gotten almost half a million views if I am correct?! (I don’t really understand TikTok and don’t want to do… forgive me if I’m wrong 😂)
IMG_4900.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.