Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
241k people have viewed one of Ash's "I'm keeping my sex offender lover secret" video's!

Wonder how high in will rise in the next 24 hours!
Well that's risen 50k in about 2 hours cos i posted it on here around 12ish saying it had 190k

Reactions: 8
Lurker here. Not been able to post before now 🎉
Just going to add my two pennies worth! Having seen the tit storms that the likes of Eden & Breach have ridden out, I wonder if these “management” companies clearly tell their clients to ride the wave, ignore it and carry on as normal. They always seem to come out smelling of roses. Ok not as popular but always seem to be ok and still allowed to have a platform. It’s not right.
The people I am worried about in all this is the two kids, their school should absolutely be made aware. And Gayles victim. This will all come to light and she will have to re-live what she went through. How G has the front to give herself exposure, sit on lives, laughing and carrying on, getting her ego boosted. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 31
Just going to add my two pennies worth! Having seen the tit storms that the likes of Eden & Breach have ridden out, I wonder if these “management” companies clearly tell their clients to ride the wave, ignore it and carry on as normal. They always seem to come out smelling of roses. Ok not as popular but always seem to be ok and still allowed to have a platform. It’s not right.
The people I am worried about in all this is the two kids, their school should absolutely be made aware. And Gayles victim. This will all come to light and she will have to re-live what she went through. How G has the front to give herself exposure, sit on lives, laughing and carrying on, getting her ego boosted. It’s sickening.
I work in management (not waste of space influencers, thankfully, and, depending on what the issue is, this is often what you would advise. The minute you publicly address it, it will likely hit the mainstream and become "proper' news, and then the world and their dog will know, not just this little corner of so-called internet trolls.

There will always be another scandal brewing or someone else to take the heat off you, so waiting it out can often be the best strategy.

I would assume, though, that Ash and her management are currently working out the best plan of action on how to handle this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
So if jail did really lie and ash genuinely knew nothing, shouldn’t jail be going back to JAIL???? I don’t believe this for one minute but if she goes down that road Gee has broken conditions?

Reactions: 10
Ash, you ok hun? Like, no biggie or anything, but its all over the internet that your girlfriend is a convicted sex offender 👀 like, everyones talking about it, she was all over the news/press about being a psycho with multi personalities and a manipulating compulsive liar who raped god only knows how many women, she got locked up in prison for years for it 😳 pretty scary stuff actually when you think about it…..so yeh, this could (and should) end your career, worse than that tho, your kids are probs gunna be seriously effected by all this, soooooooo glowing dewy skin really shouldnt be your priority right now, your looking like a 🤡 with every irrelevant post now, get a grip ash luv 🤦‍♀️😂
Error also when a young boy touched her daughter? She was going to drive through the school!

Reactions: 6
She won’t get cancelled, calling it now. It’ll get hype for a few days or a week and die down again.

Influencers never seem to get cancelled fully. You’ll have twats defending her and Gayle “why are you bringing it up now?” “She served her time and it was ages ago.” “The girl was an idiot if she didn’t know it wasn’t a real penis.” “She’s lying” - people will do anything but have common sense against people whose only job is to sell them stuff.
I’m gonna disagree with this. I think Perri and Adam (even though he’s not directly involved anymore) will use this as an excuse to finally get rid. They haven’t promoted her for months, or liked her stuff.. they cannot continue to work with her after this surely?!
here’s hoping I’m right as it’s absolutely the minimum she deserves!!!!

Reactions: 26
The problem is with silently riding the wave is that Ash can't keep her mouth closed. Last time Chelsea called out Ash and Gayle for their bullying, Ash put a whole essay up about Chelsea being an abuser and Narcissist

Reactions: 19
I’m gonna disagree with this. I think Perri and Adam (even though he’s not directly involved anymore) will use this as an excuse to finally get rid. They haven’t promoted her for months, or liked her stuff.. they cannot continue to work with her after this surely?!
I’m with you on this. I think they’ve been looking for ages of a way to get rid of her but have kept her on doing the bare minimum because of her habit of publicly slating brands afterwards. Still no sign of a collection that’s been coming since September, according to her and she’s been taken off the try on hauls. If they use her again, I guarantee the comments will be savage under any grid post she’s in. I really can’t see how they can ignore her behaviour now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Always the case; the narc calls their victim a narc!

I really hope this means Chels can move on with her life now, there’s nothing worse than injustice, and now that Ash has finally been shown to be the nasty, selfish, narcissistic bully she is, Chels should bow out gracefully and move on seeing as she has nothing to prove.

Ash needs to wise up and give her head a wobble, she needs to prioritise those lovely kids of hers.

Reactions: 12
I’m rushing this morning but I’ve been thinking and I really do think Ash will have a few silent days and then post and call herself a victim. Blame Gail entirely… look at what she did to Chelsea… look how she speaks about every single other ex… they all did her wrong, they all abused her or were narcissistic etc etc… It’s never Ash is it 🙄 She won’t take this lying down she will IMO play victim. Look at who the common denominator is among all these vile exes though!
I know we all think she can’t deny knowing, but really what solid proof is there? So she’s slipped her name out and acted shady when talking about her… proves nothing really does it 😖 She’ll say yeah I knew her as Gail Davies and she told me she didn’t use fb etc… taking a hit because she didn’t do her due diligence is better than the hit of being in a relationship with a racist… what is it someone said about smelling of roses 😖😖

Reactions: 16
I’m rushing this morning but I’ve been thinking and I really do think Ash will have a few silent days and then post and call herself a victim. Blame Gail entirely… look at what she did to Chelsea… look how she speaks about every single other ex… they all did her wrong, they all abused her or were narcissistic etc etc… It’s never Ash is it 🙄 She won’t take this lying down she will IMO play victim. Look at who the common denominator is among all these vile exes though!
I know we all think she can’t deny knowing, but really what solid proof is there? So she’s slipped her name out and acted shady when talking about her… proves nothing really does it 😖 She’ll say yeah I knew her as Gail Davies and she told me she didn’t use fb etc… taking a hit because she didn’t do her due diligence is better than the hit of being in a relationship with a racist… what is it someone said about smelling of roses 😖😖
My ex was a cock but I wouldn’t sit in front of thousands of people and slag him off, he’s the father of my kids, and although he’s a waste of space, I wouldn’t want to put my kids on the spot like that publically because they are my everything.
What they think of me means much more than strangers on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree that they will use this to get rid of her, they've been waiting for an excuse and this is it. Ash will blame us trolls and her narc ex if she speaks on it thay is.
I expect her back with an excuse this week and like others have said none of it will be her fault, she was deceived as well and then all will be forgiven and she'll carry on as normal.

Reactions: 9
I’m new to this after reading about it on a different thread. My mouth has been like this 😲 Does Ash have a tiktok?

Reactions: 6
Re. Gayle/Gail/Jail on Tik Tok. When they first started seeing each other, out of pure nosiness I had a look at a couple of ‘Gee’s’ licky-lips-Tik-Toks and the majority of comments were along the lines of “OMG, I’m straight but I fancy you” and “don’t tell my BF!!”.

I’m sure that 99.9% of the commenters would have had zero idea of who she is (although for goodness sake a)lucky lips and b)even my mum would have spotted how heavy the filtering was).

Reactions: 7
Even if Ash doesn't get publicly called out by the press etc people are getting more aware of Gayle and the fact she's still up to her old tricks and it will hopefully prevent another victim soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I ask a question? What has Chloe got to do with this? I’ve seen her name mentioned a few times and not sure of the connection? Thanks

Even if Ash doesn't get publicly called out by the press etc people are getting more aware of Gayle and the fact she's still up to her old tricks and it will hopefully prevent another victim soon.
I hope there are some consequences for jail, who knows who she's preying on? Ash has given her a bigger platform which will enable her to prey on more women. I feel for the victim as it feels like justice hasn't been served with Gayle carrying on like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.