Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Dexter, he can't escape from the vile witch. It fucks me off how she treats him, poor boy deserves so much better.
I'd happily rehome him if you don't want him, Ash. At least then he'd be loved, cared for & not be scared shitless by you.
How you sat there laughing at him when he was sat traumatised & petrified staring at the wall that day made me see red 😡
You're a gutless bleeping bully, Huish.
You bully your mother.
You bully your kids.
You bully your dog.

Karma will get you one day though, I definitely believe you reap what you sow & I can't wait to see it unravel!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone sharing screen shots of her stories.. you don't follow her do you?
If anyone does please unfollow her so her humberside drastically reduce 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can change your name but you can’t change the internet. We all know you dated a sex offender and had them round your kids. Once a wrong un always a wrong un

Reactions: 14
Some of my pals were still following her, although they’re the type of people to follow a few thousand accounts 😂 i could never, i just peep on people and only follow accounts i actually like

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously got some freebie holidays coming up if she’s planning to show herself travelling. Probably another virgin adult only cruise because they really do gift to anybody 🤢 If she’s planning ones with the kids, how much more school will they miss because she only ever takes them in term time? Her content is going to be just the same as every other instacunt out there, so good luck keeping people interested 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious she’s stopping showing her family and also very telling…. I personally don’t agree with showing kids on SM anyway so it’s a good thing… however… she isn’t stopping showing them because they’re being trolled is she… because no one has said anything untoward about her kids! She’s stopping showing them so we can’t call out her horrendous behaviour towards them and the way she speaks to them…. If she genuinely thought she was a good mum and in the right with the way she is with them, then there would be no need to stop showing them!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Everyone sharing screen shots of her stories.. you don't follow her do you?
If anyone does please unfollow her so her humberside drastically reduce 🤣🤣
I don't follow her, I share the screen shots so less people have to look 😂😂😂😂

She's still got the studio, but hiding the fact she had the clear out because she was dropped and she had a tantrum

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s going to use the studio for the podcast her and James were setting up. Seriously though who is going to listen to anything these two do? Both love the sound of their own voices too much and can’t even imagine the tit they’ll talk about 🙄

Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious she’s stopping showing her family and also very telling…. I personally don’t agree with showing kids on SM anyway so it’s a good thing… however… she isn’t stopping showing them because they’re being trolled is she… because no one has said anything untoward about her kids! She’s stopping showing them so we can’t call out her horrendous behaviour towards them and the way she speaks to them…. If she genuinely thought she was a good mum and in the right with the way she is with them, then there would be no need to stop showing them!
She isn't showing her kids because Social services have suggested she shouldn't

Reactions: 24
Anyone else wondering what's happened to Chelsea's apology? Ash was quick enough to call Chels a liar narcissist abuser publicly when she made her claims about Gee but Ash's not so quick to give that public apology now she's been proven wrong. I'd be so embarrassed if I had behaved like Ash

Reactions: 17
Ash is still reading on here 😂 apparently lots of people messaged her if she's had her lips done 😂😂😂

No love, 1 person asked on here you narcissistic ****

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What on earth were those stories about? I think she's finally lost the plot completely. Rambling on, trying so desperately to be funny, unbelievably boring and it seems like she was even bored of what she was saying herself. Multiple boring stories about iced tea sachets? Is she really that skint and desperate for money?

Reactions: 6