Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat greasy bleep
Back to being Ash...... apart from saying she's keeping the sprogs out of her content (FOR NOW she said. They'll be back), she's still the same old horrible vile Ash

Reactions: 14
Hilarious how TrAsh thinks the world needs makeup advice from her ugly mush and foul mouth. She's just dirty in every sense of the word! Vile creature!
I'm loving the fact her "career" has failed so badly that she has resorted to promoting home bargains makeup FOR FREE 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanna know why Oscar didn’t go to Turkey…. I’d assume he stayed with Jean… needed a break from her? Removed from her care? Hmmm

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Today skanky TrAsh looks absolutely desperate! Trying to promote anything and everything. She is just vile! She's also piled on weight since she vanished in shame a few months ago. She looks dreadful. A grown woman spending her day looking in the mirror trying to give herself some purpose.

Re her son, he was depressed and banned from school for bullying others I think. He was definitely acting out in relation to how unhappy he is. It would not suprise me if he isn't mentally unwell due to his mother's appalling parenting.
He lost chel last year and I think he really liked her and needed her in his life. His skanky vile mother won't have allowed him to grieve Chels absence at all, I imagine he feels v alone. TrAsh is now is main role model and she's a grown woman who behaves worse than a child!!

I hope where ever he is he is being looked after and given the love, attention and stable environment he needs to thrive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I wanna know why Oscar didn’t go to Turkey…. I’d assume he stayed with Jean… needed a break from her? Removed from her care? Hmmm

I hope for Oscar's sake he's in a home that is stable and being loved and cared for. Something TrAshy Ashy never provided. She was selling his books on Vinted, like she was clearing him out of the home

She's back doing her tit shopping channel like stories. Undisclosed ads and affiliate links.

The fashion inspo of a jeans and jumper... Wow we got ourselves the next Gok Wan over here 🙄 without her no one would have thought of such a look

Stacey Solomon has done a iconic ad, hopefully the fact she says she has gone to primark and home bargains for makeup is a sign they aren't using #ashleighhuish anymore

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Today skanky TrAsh looks absolutely desperate! Trying to promote anything and everything. She is just vile! She's also piled on weight since she vanished in shame a few months ago. She looks dreadful. A grown woman spending her day looking in the mirror trying to give herself some purpose.

Re her son, he was depressed and banned from school for bullying others I think. He was definitely acting out in relation to how unhappy he is. It would not suprise me if he isn't mentally unwell due to his mother's appalling parenting.
He lost chel last year and I think he really liked her and needed her in his life. His skanky vile mother won't have allowed him to grieve Chels absence at all, I imagine he feels v alone. TrAsh is now is main role model and she's a grown woman who behaves worse than a child!!

I hope where ever he is he is being looked after and given the love, attention and stable environment he needs to thrive.
I noticed in one of her lives she said she’d been to Turkey with James, Ava and Ava’s mate - there was no mention of Oscar…

• Sad
Reactions: 4
10 Starbucks coffees for Ava because she doesn’t eat but then breakfast but 2 large boxes of Krave apparently for Ava that will be gone in the next month? Aye? 😂 that girl has tell tale signs of an ED and it ain’t helped by her lump of lard mother

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope for Oscar's sake he's in a home that is stable and being loved and cared for. Something TrAshy Ashy never provided. She was selling his books on Vinted, like she was clearing him out of the home
I always felt sad that his bedroom was a partitioned off corner of the living room, while Ash has a massive bedroom to herself upstairs. I hope he's doing well now.

She's an awful parent to both of them tbh, and what makes it worse is she's the only parent in their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I always felt sad that his bedroom was a partitioned off corner of the living room, while Ash has a massive bedroom to herself upstairs. I hope he's doing well now.

She's an awful parent to both of them tbh, and what makes it worse is she's the only parent in their lives.
I think she called to him in the background with a maths question during her ‘Costco haul’ to prove he’s still there.

Reactions: 5
The Costco haul is absolutely dire! She really has hit rock bottom career wise! I'm so pleased brands of any substance are avoiding TrAsh!

Her gut and arse have grown enormously during her absence! Clearly she's still gorging on crap to squash down her feelings!

What a complete mess! In every sense of the word!!!!

Reactions: 12
What happened to the love honey deal?
They were quick to say it was all hearsay and speculation and brush tattle off but I note the ad she was teasing never got approved and they’ve gone very quiet despite initially standing by her

• Haha
Reactions: 13