Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahhaa ding dong the witch ain’t dead…. God she’s such an insufferable bleep!
Her posts are hilarious really…. She really really is that person that has to have the last word, can never be wrong etc…. Of course she wants to piss us all off and have us all think she’s had a grand 2 months slobbing about at home and living her best life…. No she bleeping hasn’t 🤣 literally has had the worst time and she deserves to have had too so duck off back under the rock you crawled from Ash hun you rapist shagging fat necked child abusing slob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we think she’ll ever mention this site again or is she now too scared to send more traffic this way and for more people to see what she’s really like? I think because she’s such a raging narcissist she won’t be able to help herself because she really is that deluded she thinks she’s blameless in all of this.

Reactions: 13
Can't get my head around the 'stuff about me got leaked'. Who does she think she is, the Princess of Wales?! She put it all out there and someone who had seen it scraped a touch below the surface and found out who her partner was. New soft voice put me in mind of Hinch. Clearly had training in being a con artist while she's been away.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If something has been "leaked", isn't that saying she wanted to keep it hidden? But according to her she didn't know what her ex had done so then how was it leaked..she's fucked herself again saying that

Reactions: 28
She definitely definitely definitely hasn't had an easy couple of months! Lost her biggest contract, exposed as a sex offenders partner, social services investigating her parenting and her children. She is a prolific liar and she is lying if she implies she's had a great couple of months not earning and being investigated 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Alison Hammond and In the Style have liked her post

Really! This is the kind of morals they are backing? Someone making money being with a SO with no thought about the real victim or holding Ashleigh Huish accountable

She knew who she was dating. She was proud to assault her ex husband, threatened her daughter on live, expose her son, doxx people among everything else and they are going to publicly support her!

Don't recall Alison backing Philip publicly, but she's okay with Gayle Newland's CONVICTED offence? 🤢🤮

They wonder why victims don't come forward and aren't believed, sick attitude like Cashly and CO
---

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yay she's back ? Dull bleeping weird cunts . Idolising a lying pedalo loving bleep they've never met . Need 🔫💥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else thinking that she is still with Gail? I don’t know why but I’m getting the vibe that she didn’t end things with her?

Reactions: 19
Is anyone else thinking that she is still with Gail? I don’t know why but I’m getting the vibe that she didn’t end things with her?
Ash is a prolific liar and a narcissist so she will always do what she wants and so the consequences in my opinion. She needs attention to function, it's like oxygen to her.

Shes changed her account so she's not allegedly telling her life stories anymore. Meaning she's just going to be a grifter making money and keeping her private life private. She will get off on keeping her sex offender girlfriend a secret, it will excite her.

I cannot wait to see which companies are so desperate to flog their CRAP that they need to use a vile person like TrAsh to sell their items.

Without her 'life stories' all TrAsh is is a grifting cash cow who swears alot and uses vulgar language to 'try' and be funny. Hilarious! NOT!

Reactions: 12
She definitely had a strange way of wording things. Such as ‘not sharing my private life i.e people I care about’ and ‘my private life getting leaked’. Like another poster said, leaked implies the truth has come out. Not that she had discovered something new.

It looks like a couple of thousand followers have now unfollowed.
It doesnt mean she won’t get she deserves just because she has rebranded herself for her comeback and a few ‘VIP’ people have liked her posts
This influencer thing can’t last forever. Her tit wont sell as well as it did
Good luck to them

get back on tt everybody

• Heart
Picking and choosing what to be accountable for...

Poor Ash looks like you've really suffered, you narcissistic tw@

There's people struggling with bills etc, but she calls a bad 2 months as going on holiday, still going on free PR events and getting free stuff, still going out without the kids, prob still with Jail

I hope the kid's dad has finally had chance to do right by the kids after all the evidence of crap parenting she has done, hopefully SS reached out
Screenshot_20240323_215112_edit_2540655894807894.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215119_edit_2540665940791510.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215123_edit_2540676275685665.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215127_edit_2540685811673357.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215132_edit_2540695715310589.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215136_edit_2540707164351897.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215141_edit_2540719435465667.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215147_edit_2540728319299822.jpg

Reactions: 1
I wonder what brands she’ll use in her try on hauls? I know one brand she won’t be using now 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5