Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little subtle digs there that she hasn’t lost any brands or any followers. Still the same ol’ Ash. Give her 6 months and she’ll be back to how she was before
I gove her a week to be back to her normal self.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she didn’t lose any. If she isn’t lying then any brands she’s associated with won’t get any business from me and surely the companies would know that many would feel the same?
I can’t see how she can ever promote Lovehoney again 🙄 Going by the smugness in her comeback stories, she’s definitely got the front to do it but can you imagine the comments on their page if they use her? I know comments can be switched off by why would any brand use somebody that they can’t get engagement from on the gram?
Also surprised that Saint Solomon is using her to promote rehab still 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ooo Stacey has just gone way down in my estimations! Disappointed they’re using her to promote their hair stuff! Typical ash tho, has come back as if nothing ever happened!

Reactions: 18
Botox and lips at the very minimum. That forehead is not moving an inch in those smug, self-satisfied stories.
Yep a full on re launch for Ash. Hair, nail, face, lips, quiet voice intro to her stories. They will have even planned out a few themes to upload over the coming days, maybe a few stories and/or posts.

She's had the best time and can't wait to show us what she's been up to but also been through hell and back...which one is it Ash?

Reactions: 18
Yep a full on re launch for Ash. Hair, nail, face, lips, quiet voice intro to her stories. They will have even planned out a few themes to upload over the coming days, maybe a few stories and/or posts.

She's had the best time and can't wait to show us what she's been up to but also been through hell and back...which one is it Ash?
I’d like her to thank us for giving her the chance to have such a great time! She’s still a lump of lard though… filler or not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam and in the style have liked her latest post so surely that’s confirming they aren’t against her as first thought considering they wiped her clean from their instagram including the highlight section.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Adam and in the style have liked her latest post so surely that’s confirming they aren’t against her as first thought considering they wiped her clean from their instagram including the highlight section.
I genuinely think she’d already been dropped before this all came to light. Then when it surfaced and they were being brought into it publicly, they went into damage limitation by deleting all traces of her from their website/app. If Adam had still been in charge, she’d probably still be employed by them 🙄

Reactions: 9
How can she say she always tried to protect her Family, friends and kids as much as she can. She showed far to much of her family and kids and she knows that! Also to say the information was 'leaked'!! 🤣🤣 You mean the girlfriend you wanted to keep secret was found out and it pissed you off! Nothing was 'leaked', you did it all yourself by trying to be a smug bastard about moving on so quickly after chels

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t see how she can ever promote Lovehoney again 🙄 Going by the smugness in her comeback stories, she’s definitely got the front to do it but can you imagine the comments on their page if they use her? I know comments can be switched off by why would any brand use somebody that they can’t get engagement from on the gram?
Also surprised that Saint Solomon is using her to promote rehab still 🤷🏻‍♀️
Does that twit own rehab hair? She's so unhygienic and never washed her hair and has a haircare brand? I'm shocked!
I'd have thought ahead wouldn't want to her run her fake image of being a great mum by using Ash.

Reactions: 3
Adams boyfriend has also commented 🙄

so basically she’s laughing, she’s come out of this completely unscathed

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Does that twit own rehab hair? She's so unhygienic and never washed her hair and has a haircare brand? I'm shocked!
I'd have thought ahead wouldn't want to her run her fake image of being a great mum by using Ash.
Not derailing but basically SSS did her usual of sneakily showing their products in her stories, then suddenly she became a part owner because she ‘loved them soooo much’ 🤢 Never goes to any of their events but takes all the credit when they do well. More fool the two ladies letting her invest and take over 🙄

Reactions: 10
Doesn't Stacey Solomon part own the Rehab Hair Company? Why on earth would a mother of 5 children want to be associated with anyone who sleeps with a sex offender? Surely Stacey isn't that desperate for buisness that she's happy for a Sex Offenders girlfriend to endorse her buisness and it's products? 🤮

Reactions: 12
Honestly Tattlers, ‘when someone shows you who they are, believe them’. She will not be able to keep up this nicey nicey faux act. You can sprinkle glitter on a 💩 (nice hair, filler, Botox, soft speaking voice), but it will always be a 💩.
She’s an absolute twit and no-one can hide that for too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn't Stacey Solomon part own the Rehab Hair Company? Why on earth would a mother of 5 children want to be associated with anyone who sleeps with a sex offender? Surely Stacey isn't that desperate for buisness that she's happy for a Sex Offenders girlfriend to endorse her buisness and it's products? 🤮
She's as bad as Ash in the parenting stakes, so it doesn't surprise me. She only cares about money, she uses her children to make money, so I can't see that she'd care that Ash dated Gail, she's still got followers and support for some reason so she'd use her to sell her product. Ash has come out of this completely unscathed.

Reactions: 6
A bit of sick came up watching that crock of tit. 🤢 Raging Narcissistic. Woe is me me me!!! Christ I was enjoying social media without that wench. Why can’t I block these fuckwits?! what with her and PTWM I have to watch them, even though they infuriate me. I am such a weirdo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This bleep is going to come back stronger You can tell by her smugness! Vile sex offender shagger!

Reactions: 6
I’d actually forgotten about her till her smug face rocked up on insta!

Still no accountability.. just pure bullshit … 🙄

Reactions: 1